Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage places in SE London  (Read 3262 times)

Offline ichigo77

Does anyone know any good massage places in SE London that provide HE/B2B? There use to be London Royal Massage but now they have moved.

Thanks

Offline chris_jp2

There's a place right beside Anerley station which has been around for years. I can't for the life of me remember the name right now ... It might be Debbies massage.

Jeffy

Not sure about other parts of SE London but there are tons in Canary Wharf, have a look at these External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

As alluded to above don't go to debbies for any sort of massage, you won't get anything that resembles one, Its a suck and fuck joint.

Offline krish

I'm not sure if Orpington, Mottingham or Sidcup qualify as SE London but all have Chinese massage shops, check Gumtree (the Mottingham shop strangely advertises as Japanese massage)

punther

As alluded to above don't go to debbies for any sort of massage, you won't get anything that resembles one, Its a suck and fuck joint.

Is there anywhere is SW or SE that offers a decent massage with HR ?

Online peter jb

If I was to nominate anyone, it would be Yaya in beckenham.
Private flat, free parking, good shower, proper Thai massage , and excellent hr.
I'm typing this on the go, but she advertises on gumtree, or use the search facility here .
It's £50 p/h with hr, or topless for £10 more.
I admit it is rare to get a good massage and well executed handjob😋
There is a Chinese lady in Croydon I see that also offers this , but it's in a shop, and I think she prefers to be discreet. Pm me if you want her details

Offline pumps

Is there anywhere is SW or SE that offers a decent massage with HR ?

Nah its not a service I seek, I only know that debbies isn't the place for it.

sealion74

Private flat, free parking, good shower, proper Thai massage , and excellent hr.
I'm typing this on the go, but she advertises on gumtree, or use the search facility here .
There is a Chinese lady in Croydon I see that also offers this , but it's in a shop, and I think she prefers to be discreet. Pm me if you want her details

I PM'd you

Offline p4p

Hi Peter,

I tried to PM you but I am not allowed to message you, I can only reply to messages. I would be interested in the Croydon lady please.

Regards,

RNT.