Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxsophiarosexx and -xHanaahx- duo (Wolverhampton)  (Read 3154 times)

46 review(s) for -xHannahx- Massage (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for xxsophiarosexx (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline dboy74

Meet - 1-hour incall
Location - City centre hotel 
Price - £240

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only 

Received an AW message asking if I would be interested in a duo, which I readily accepted. Comms with Sophia were excellent, as is usual. Pay and display parking available nearby.

On arrival Hannah was dressed in black stockings, suspenders and short black dress, Sophia was also similarly attired. After a brief catch up we got straight into the action, DFK with Sophia, Hannah and then each other.

I quickly get stripped off and Sophia pushes me onto the bed and suddenly, without warning, produces some ankle and wrist restraints, and gleefully commences tying me to the bed. Thankfully I am only mildly concerned at this  :D

Hannah starts with OWO with ball sucking thrown in, while Sophia sits on my face and grinds away as I lick her shaven pussy and maintain eye contact throughout. They then swap places and I get the opportunity to taste Hannah's hairy pussy and lick away for all I am worth.

Both then start OWO, kissing and ball sucking. They fully interact with each other throughout and work superbly together. As they play with themselves fingers are given to me to lick clean  :)

Hannah then climbs on top for some CG and enthusiastically grinds on my cock while Sophia DFKs with both of us. They then swap places and Sophia is now really riding me while I continue to be restrained. Hannah is sucking and licking with my nipples, which I really enjoy, before she brings out a toy and places it on a small chair next to the bed and commences riding it while watching Sophia and I fuck.

Another change round sees Hannah recommence OWO before moving onto rimming and bury her tongue deep in my ass. Sophia brings out the strap in and starts fucking Hannah from behind with it.

They finally release me from the restraints and I get the opportunity to put my hands to good use and start fingering Sophia as both Hannah and I kiss and lick Sophia's responsive nipples. Sophia starts to give RO to Hannah and as Sophia's great ass is invitingly pointed in the air I go behind her to rim and play with her clit.

To end the proceedings Sophia lies on her back and I get her legs in the air and start  pounding away while Hannah licks my arsehole and massages my balls. This is a great sensation and I cannot hold out any longer  ;)

Being tied up is a new experience for me, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Both of them know me well enough to know I would be very comfortable with the welcome surprise.

Pleased to see Hannah is returning to FS and this is a duo I can highly recommend. 

Offline Richy40

Blimey O'Reilly....lucky bugger. Great review and one for my wishlist.

Offline KidCandyShop

Glad you enjoyed Dboy, these girls do work well together  :drinks:

Offline dboy74

Glad you enjoyed Dboy, these girls do work well together  :drinks:
Thanks  :thumbsup:

Judging by our reviews we both had a great time  :D

ffeet

Jeeps!
How did you last so long with all that going on?
I could shoot my bolt at the thought of it.
 :drinks:

Offline dboy74

Jeeps!
How did you last so long with all that going on?
I could shoot my bolt at the thought of it.
 :drinks:
Tactical wank beforehand  :D

Offline Juankerr

Dodo

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Judging by our reviews we both had a great time  :D

Which one of you lads had the sloppy seconds  :vomit:

Offline dboy74

Which one of you lads had the sloppy seconds  :vomit:
It is a good job you meet WGs that only do one booking a week  :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

Glad you gad a good time, i can imagine hannahs phone constantly ringing night and day after kcs and your review.  ;)

Offline Madone1

Glad you gad a good time, i can imagine hannahs phone constantly ringing night and day after kcs and your review.  ;)

I'm in line already was a great review for what sounded like the kind of punt we all got into this for.:hi:

Offline Boundless

Meet - 1-hour incall
Location - City centre hotel
Price - £240

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only+

Received an AW message asking if I would be interested in a duo, which I readily accepted. Comms with Sophia were excellent, as is usual. Pay and display parking available nearby.

On arrival Hannah was dressed in black stockings, suspenders and short black dress, Sophia was also similarly attired. After a brief catch up we got straight into the action, DFK with Sophia, Hannah and then each other.

I quickly get stripped off and Sophia pushes me onto the bed and suddenly, without warning, produces some ankle and wrist restraints, and gleefully commences tying me to the bed. Thankfully I am only mildly concerned at this  :D

Hannah starts with OWO with ball sucking thrown in, while Sophia sits on my face and grinds away as I lick her shaven pussy and maintain eye contact throughout. They then swap places and I get the opportunity to taste Hannah's hairy pussy and lick away for all I am worth.

Both then start OWO, kissing and ball sucking. They fully interact with each other throughout and work superbly together. As they play with themselves fingers are given to me to lick clean  :)

Hannah then climbs on top for some CG and enthusiastically grinds on my cock while Sophia DFKs with both of us. They then swap places and Sophia is now really riding me while I continue to be restrained. Hannah is sucking and licking with my nipples, which I really enjoy, before she brings out a toy and places it on a small chair next to the bed and commences riding it while watching Sophia and I fuck.

Another change round sees Hannah recommence OWO before moving onto rimming and bury her tongue deep in my ass. Sophia brings out the strap in and starts fucking Hannah from behind with it.

They finally release me from the restraints and I get the opportunity to put my hands to good use and start fingering Sophia as both Hannah and I kiss and lick Sophia's responsive nipples. Sophia starts to give RO to Hannah and as Sophia's great ass is invitingly pointed in the air I go behind her to rim and play with her clit.

To end the proceedings Sophia lies on her back and I get her legs in the air and start  pounding away while Hannah licks my arsehole and massages my balls. This is a great sensation and I cannot hold out any longer  ;)

Being tied up is a new experience for me, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Both of them know me well enough to know I would be very comfortable with the welcome surprise.

Pleased to see Hannah is returning to FS and this is a duo I can highly recommend.

I've had these 2 at the top of my HL for a while and the thought of them together is fantastic!

Quick question, in an MFF I like the girls to spend a good proportion of the time with each other. Did they or would they be up for plenty of girl on girl action, particularly kissing which I find a huge turn on but seems to be a bit of a Holy Grail.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 09:09:17 am by Boundless »

Offline dboy74

I've had these 2 at the top of my HL for a while and the thought of them together is fantastic!

Quick question, in an MFF I like the girls to spend a good proportion of the time with each other. Did they or would they be up for plenty of girl on girl action, particularly kissing which I find a huge turn on but seems to be a bit of a Holy Grail.
They will absolutely do all of that, if that is what you like.

Both of them are genuinely bisexual and happy to kiss and perform oral on each other.

I have had threesomes where there is little or no interaction between the WGs and found them a disappointment.

Hannah and Sophia do not fall into this category.

Offline Madone1

Both of them are genuinely bisexual and happy to kiss and perform oral on each other.

I have had threesomes where there is little or no interaction between the WGs and found them a disappointment.

Sounds awesome it needs to feel like they are into each other for a real threesome. I had a terrible one about 8 years ago the girls didn't touch each other and even took it in turns to touch me with the one even leaving the room for a good 5 minutes. I was a young Virgin punter sadly and they could smell it on me lol.

Offline KidCandyShop

Having had a few threesomes with Hannah and Sophia I can categorically say that they are into each over and both are very bi.  :thumbsup:

Offline legendinho

just came back from meeting Hannah, first time i met her since she doing FS. the experience was fantastic will do review later  :hi:

Offline Boundless

Sounds great.
To be honest, I'd be more than happy to be a bystander (or bi-stander!) while they just get on with it for the majority of the punt with me just joining in at the end for a BJ and fucking one of them.

I've had a few MFF's.
By far the best was Emily Jane and Hannah Banks, they spent a fair amount of time licking each other!  :P :P