Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x~kimberly~x  (Read 2028 times)

14 review(s) for x~kimberly~x (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline YoungBuck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her back in feb for 30mins at £50

Location-was in a modern flat near the Barclays arena if i can remember right.Comms were fine called and agree'd time and what i wanted during the booking ( Only OWO didnt feel like anything else ) she told me "whatever you want is fine" so she text me postcode arrived slightly early, called and she directed me to her place, no problems.

Girl- I walk in, she's friendly and wearing a tight black dress and is exactly like her photo's,tall (nearly 6ft in heels) big boobs and Nice ass but gives off a weird vibe. :wacko: should of walked soon as i noticed it.

Booking - I hand over money she offers me a shower and water and i decline both as i always shower just before i got to any bookings. i know from experience the cleaner you are the better chance of a good blowjob :D. she leaves to stash, comes back and tells me to strip. I proceed to sit on the bed and she lies next to me and goes to work. Starts out great good technique and enthusiasm very sloppy and even attempted to deepthroat but didnt manage but A for Effort :thumbsup: she even compliments me on my cock size which is always good for the ego :D

About 10 minutes into the booking and i dont know what happened but i guess she lost interest or took it personal that i didnt want to fuck her because this is where the booking turned sour, she begins to slow down with her bj and then completely stops and stares at me dead in the face for about a minute with cock still in hand *arkward as fuck*, soo i ask her " whats up" and she replies " nothing, just tired now"... what? :unknown:

i laughed it off thinking she would continue as its what i PAID her to do but nope she then proceed's to rest her head on my leg and just stare at me.... i get annoyed and ask for a change of position so she can do less work and i can just fuck her face being the gentleman that i am but instead her reply had me stunned, she got of the bed and as she walked over to the dresser she said " No, i dont want to anymore i want to put condom on and i want you to fuck me now"

.... now this kind of response would of been fine if it was a booking with a girl that i Felt like fucking but i had no intention of fucking her during the booking and so this pissed me off so i explained to her about what we agree'd over the phone and asked why has she changed her mind her response was " well why not, its not fair and im tired now"  :dash: :dash: its not fair?wtf?  i got even more annoyed and explained that i want a partial refund if she is refusing to continue with what we agree'd and by now i wanted to get the fuck out of there because i was insulted that she believed she was in a position to direct the booking the way she wanted for her own benefit... again she replies with her rude tone and tells me she "doesn't care i can leave if i want too but im not getting anything back" and cracks a fake sarcastic smile that almost made me lose my temper ....

now i dont like to throwaway money so i told her lay on the bed whilst i wank over her tits and she gives off the biggest sigh and says "your wasting your cock why have it big if you dont even want to use it" as she lies down, i completely ignore her bullshit and  i finish on her tits as quickly as i can get dressed and leave and on my way out she tells me to come back soon and i reply with a big sarcastic smile on my face "no chance".

in and out in 15 minutes waste of money and a big surprise, never had booking like that and i dont know how i kept calm.....Defo one to avoid unless you like paying to be told what to do with a disgusting attitude. :dash:

Offline dboy74

That is shocking!! If she is fucking tired don't work :angry:

Thanks for the heads up.

ffeet

I had a similar experience with her about two years ago when she was in Telford.
At that time she was really busy and saw a lot of clients in a day.
My booking was in the evening and she just seemed spent when I got there.
Luckily for me it was only a half hour booking.

Offline Madone1

How does she look now her profile pics look like she has packed on about a stone and a half easy since her Telford days all that booze and weed has taken its toll.

Offline _Bender_

Lol ..... Ive seen her a few times when she worked in Derby & went by the name Meli (or something like that). Back then she had an amazing body and was quite a good fuck, her incall place always smelled of weed  :wackogirl:  but its looks as if the munchies have finally caught up with her as has put on a few pounds since!!

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review OP, sorry to hear you had a crap punt

Offline Madone1

Lol ..... Ive seen her a few times when she worked in Derby & went by the name Meli (or something like that). Back then she had an amazing body and was quite a good fuck, her incall place always smelled of weed  :wackogirl:  but its looks as if the munchies have finally caught up with her as has put on a few pounds since!!

Yeah she was Meli in the early days and an hour in her flat was enough to get you stoned but she had a cracking body and sucked dick like a dyson. It's a shame she has gone down hill.

Colin McGoober

Yeah she was Meli in the early days and an hour in her flat was enough to get you stoned but she had a cracking body and sucked dick like a dyson. It's a shame she has gone down hill.

Oh she was definitely a corker when I seen her once in 2012 at the Mailbox in Birmingham, but during that time I mostly saw her friend Chantelle/Monika a few times that year. This year when I saw her last month, she did put on weight but was still horny as ever. I was gonna see her at the end of next month but after this review, you saved me some money.