Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cathy336 - Gosport  (Read 3100 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see her a few days ago as I was in Gosport at the time, paid for an hour in-call at her place. The reviews have her mixed with some enjoying their time with her and some not, sadly I'm with the latter on this.

Her place was, well messy (and there was an odd smell about) with clothes, books and furniture everywhere. It seems she wasn't too happy to see me and the expression on her face was as cold as the weather outside. She took me upstairs and proceeded to give me what seems to have been a lazy half blowjob, with he lying on my stomach and occasionaly sucking at the tip. I asked whether she did deep throat and she said no and she did warn me not to cum in her mouth, both services she apparently offers.

The sex was well, boring, I couldn't find myself getting excited over her and in the end I just had a wank and bumbled off.

Ultimately I wasn't surprised as judging by he price (compared to others) and her pictures I wasn't probably going to enjoy myself, still it was good to get out of the cold at least for half an hour.

Offline MisterP

Not a bad body for someone who could be closer to 50.  Strangely the majority of reviews rave about her bj skills.  They sound shit.

James999

Old women dressed as schoolgirls Just doesn't work  :(

She looks seriously "banged out"  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Rum and the lash, I am down that way once a year and usually avoid punting in Gosport and Portsmouth since there is a large naval base there.

Offline finn5555

Rum and the lash, I am down that way once a year and usually avoid punting in Gosport and Portsmouth since there is a large naval base there.

I am there at least one or two nights a month. I stay in a cracking little hotel in Southsea and have tried the reverse bookings system on AW a few times. Have had a couple of decent punts but both travelled to me. Locally the options seem shit  :scare:

Offline riskytimes

seen her once , she is shite !! dirty boring and about as interesting as a poke in the eye ball !!! avoid

Offline riskytimes

I saw this cathy once and had the same experience , she was dour , bored , totally different to the photos. I thought i was going to shag my granny as her clothes were boring. she gave a half hearted bj and reluctantly gave in to a shag which i must say could have been livened up by me painting the wall above her lol !!!

never again !