Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina- Chesterfield  (Read 6076 times)

2 review(s) for platinum6 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hockogrockle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
I saw this lady a couple of days ago on one of my very infrequent vistits to South Yorkshire. She was rather "picked out with a pin".
I struck lucky. Very lucky.
She lives in her own semi, about half a mile north of Chesterfield town centre. Although parking is awkward, I was invited to use her driveway, which I duly did.If you fancy seeing her and are coming by car, I suggest you make the same arrangement.
Although the pictures on her AW profile page are taken so as not to identify her, they are accurate, and seem to be up to date. I'm not a great fan of tattoos, but the two butterflies on her bum do have a certain charm. The profile gives her age as 57, and that can't be too far out. She is slim and  very fit for her age.
I noticed that among the welter of crap that passes for AW feedback, somebody has described her as (something like) "having kept all her sex drive". How right they are!
She is also very adventurous. Her deepthroating skills rival Linda Lovelace, she could rim for Britain, she loves anal play and penetration, and I dare say there are a few other specialities on offer which I didn't try out. Her profile describes her a "bisexual". I have no reason to think this in untrue. So if you fancy a MFF threesome...
And she is a very pleasant person. Lively, and easy to talk to.
She began the session with some passionate kissing in the hallway which had me going even before we reached the bedroom. I paid a quick visit to the loo and by the time I got back she was lying on the bed stark naked. There was real passion to her foreplay and sex, too She was one of those all-too-rare women who give every impression of really loving their work.
Perhaps I was just lucky and caught her on a day when she was feeling extra horny. Whether that is the case or not, this was undoubtedly my best punt so far in 2016, and come December, I reckon it will still be well up there.
My only regret is that I live so far away, which means that visits are likely to be few and far between. However, if she is local to you and you fancy a slim, mature, woman, I don't think you could possibly be disappointed. 

Offline Turtle Z

Can you confirm that she actually has teeth because if memory serves I looked at her PG quite some time back and ruled her out on the basis that she didn't appear to have any?

Offline hockogrockle

She most certainly does! I haven't looked in the PG: probably just as well.

Offline NIK

Glad you enjoyed it and each to their own, but personally I might even vote Tory before I paid for a 57 year old!  :scare:

Offline bigrockcandy

Glad you enjoyed it and each to their own, but personally I might even vote Tory before I paid for a 57 year old!  :scare:

:thumbsup:

Offline hockogrockle

Well NIK, I'm no spring chicken myself!

Offline bigrockcandy

Me neither....that's why I don't pay to shag 57 years olds !  ;)

Offline Lambeth19

She does have a verification photo online, as you say if it's your thing, fill your boots, think I would  pass.....

Online RedKettle

She does have a verification photo online, as you say if it's your thing, fill your boots, think I would  pass.....

Very glad the OP enjoyed but I think this is yet another reason to bypass Chesterfield.....

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

That Verification pic.

She looks like Jimmy fucking Cranky.

Offline Turtle Z

That Verification pic.

She looks like Jimmy fucking Cranky.

If you look at the private gallery pics (Which I advise you don't) then you'll see that Jimmy is more attractive.

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

I know the prospect of seeing a 58 year old woman doesn't sound great but definitely give this lady a visit. From the start she's so pleasant via text and you can hold a conversation with her unlike some girls who won't or simply can't text as they are too lazy or daft to realise you are the customer and if you can build up a good rapport via text then the actual meet is easier.

I text her my needs and she was in agreement and very accommodating with instructions on how to get there etc.

When I did arrive I was met by the sexiest woman, she's a stunning body for her age and so friendly and welcoming. I've been with a number of girls since joining the AW site a few years ago and this is NUMBER 1 on the list.

That body I spoke about was put to good use, she kisses with tongues, loves her pussy licked and squirts multiple times, she loves sucking cock and gagging, she loves unprotected sex, she loves unprotected anal and will let you go between her pussy and arse and THEN the the big news loves ASS TO MOUTH!!!

It's heaven! She loves rimming aswell, I've never known a girl like her, and all this is going on she's still a down to earth girl who loves a laugh and talks to you like she's known you for ten years.

I've never done anal like it, she is a fit lady for her age and jumps about like a 20 year old!

Eventually after doing all we did she kindly sucked me off and swallowed my weeks worth of cum all the way down her throat and then we kissed for a while.

To say I enjoyed it would a large under statement and YES I will be back as next time we are doing watersports which again she enjoys.

Don't miss this girl!!!!

randypostman

I see Tina at the back end of last year due to her being local & needing a quick punt paid £40 & stayed for over an hour, to be fair she was very enthusiastic & did do a great dtbj sex was protected however a few days later she sent me a txt stating that she was off to the drs as sleight have a std!!!!!! Needless to say I havnt been back

Offline dogL1d

Though Tina isn't the best looking gilf on ADW (she does have front teeth) she has the energy of a
teenager, she gives the impression that she enjoys her work and just doesn't go through a routine, always enthusiastic and as foxtrotcharlie said , she's got a cracking body , lovely firm arse and not just for her age.
I've visited Tina couple of times , different every time ,great sex, true gfe , only problem distance, Newcastle to Chesterfield , my preference is for mature ladies and Tina ticks all my boxes so when you've found someone , why look elsewhere , hope to see Tina next week for another great session.
Banned reason: Dodgy attitude, abusive and making threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dogL1d

Though Tina isn't the best looking gilf on ADW (she does have front teeth) she has the energy of a
teenager, she gives the impression that she enjoys her work and just doesn't go through a routine, always enthusiastic and as foxtrotcharlie said , she's got a cracking body , lovely firm arse and not just for her age.
I've visited Tina couple of times , different every time ,great sex, true gfe , only problem distance, Newcastle to Chesterfield , my preference is for mature ladies and Tina ticks all my boxes so when you've found someone , why look elsewhere , hope to see Tina next week for another great session. :thumbsup:

Offline Bangers and Gash

That body I spoke about was put to good use, she kisses with tongues, loves her pussy licked and squirts multiple times, she loves sucking cock and gagging, she loves unprotected sex, she loves unprotected anal and will let you go between her pussy and arse and THEN the the big news loves ASS TO MOUTH!!!

I guess old age will kill her before AIDS does - That's pro$$ie logic.  ;)

Offline Turtle Z

Don't miss this girl!!!!

Foxshit Charlie, surely you mean Do miss this girl!!! 

GolfNut

I know the prospect of seeing a 58 year old woman doesn't sound great but definitely give this lady a visit.
Don't miss this girl!!!!

Your penis, your health, your choice, FC but please don't tell me to see a 58 year old bug infested ugly mothafooker.

She maybe an old bag but she's really not my bag thanks anyway.  :sarcastic:

Offline dogL1d

Three fucking stooges , criticising punters choice and abusing a WG , look at your own choices of punts ladies A LEVELS, CIM, RIMMING(giving) OWO ALL WAYS OF TRANSMITTING STD,S all services offered by some of your punts and you let them wrap there lips around your brains and spit on them.To abuse a lass who is doing us a favour , we pay these ladies to perform for us ,if you expect a degree of respect , show them some.
OK Tina has seen better days as we all have, I find her attractive because I prefer lasses near my own age,  not women who are young enough to be my daughter, Tina is down to earth and a fit body ,she delivers + more ,bloody good VFM .You don't have to go unprotected its your choice as for transmitting std's when was the last time you three went to the docs. Use this to give constructive advice not to take the piss, your reviews are helpful but to pull other punters is not. :dash:

GolfNut

Three fucking stooges , criticising punters choice and abusing a WG , look at your own choices of punts ladies A LEVELS, CIM, RIMMING(giving) OWO ALL WAYS OF TRANSMITTING STD,S all services offered by some of your punts and you let them wrap there lips around your brains and spit on them.To abuse a lass who is doing us a favour , we pay these ladies to perform for us ,if you expect a degree of respect , show them some.
OK Tina has seen better days as we all have, I find her attractive because I prefer lasses near my own age,  not women who are young enough to be my daughter, Tina is down to earth and a fit body ,she delivers + more ,bloody good VFM .You don't have to go unprotected its your choice as for transmitting std's when was the last time you three went to the docs. Use this to give constructive advice not to take the piss, your reviews are helpful but to pull other punters is not. :dash:

BIG difference between OWO and Unprotected sex particularly anal, if you weren't already aware.

Sure there is a risk with any form of unprotected sex, but any hoor who offers unprotected vaginal and anal sex is clearly one to be avoided as far as I'm concerned.

Like I said, your penis, your choice just don't assume we all have the same tastes as you cos we don't and I'm sure I speak for the majority in this instance.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 08:51:00 pm by GolfNut »

Offline Bangers and Gash

..... and YES I will be back as next time we are doing watersports which again she enjoys.

I doubt she has a choice. Old age means she probably pisses herself every time she sneezes.  :D

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

Now then lads, I've been back and rattled Tina about the house and she was great again, I've never been with a bird so dirty. She pissed on me and I pissed on her, she timed me and I rimmed her. I fucked in her in the arse, mouth and then pussy and then all again in various orders. After she came in my mouth a few times I spunked all over her tits. I've never met a more dirtier bird!

Offline Turtle Z

she timed me and I rimmed her.

Foxshit Charlie; you've already made us aware that she's an anal barebacker so you'll get very little interest on this thread or forum.

Interested to know why she was timing you while you rimmed her though... Is there only a limited window of opportunity before the incontinence kicks in?   :unknown:

Dellboy

Foxshit Charlie; you've already made us aware that she's an anal barebacker so you'll get very little interest on this thread or forum.

Interested to know why she was timing you while you rimmed her though... Is there only a limited window of opportunity before the incontinence kicks in?   :unknown:

+100000000000

GolfNut

pmsl  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

Well spotted! Timed was supposed to be rimmed! Can you recommend any good girls to go and see then?!?

Offline Turtle Z

Well spotted! Timed was supposed to be rimmed! Can you recommend any good girls to go and see then?!?

Not seen her personally but this little hottie is well reviewed.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379