Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mona Michaela Danish MILF Archway  (Read 2840 times)

16 review(s) for Mona michaela (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bluelad

Apologies for not doing a review before but I don't punt as often I'd like.

I've always been partial to a tall, blonde MILF as I'm six foot two myself so Mona Michaela who stands at 5ft 10 without heels was perfect for me.

External Link/Members Only

Easy communications began with a nice chat followed by her texting details of her address - a small block of flats off Holloway Road about seven or eight mins walk from Archway Tube.

As requested she was wearing a black mini-dress, stockings and high heels and looked fantastic when she opened her door after buzzing me into the building.

A good time was had by both of us beginning with loads of DFK followed by DATY which was much appreciated by Mona. I took a while to get aroused despite all this action but this was soon rectified by possibly the best BJ I've ever had in my life with some delightful ball tickling. Talk about suction!

Then it was on with the condom and sex in mish which didn't last long as I exploded inside her.

A very pleasurable meeting which cost £70 for the half hour and an experience I plan to repeat with a very enthusiastic lady.

Mona speaks very good English and although her pictures have been photo-shopped she still looks great in the flesh. An added bonus is that she is great company, we chatted about all kinds of subjects and she is one horny lady.

The only negative in my opinion was her bathroom which definitely needed some TLC. I didn't take a shower as I was going to the gym later.

Definitely one for MILF lovers or the mature gent. However, she may not appeal to chaps who are a little vertically challenged as she is a quite statuesque size 12 to 14.
Modify Message

Offline booblord

Thanks for the review.. I had planned to see her last week but unfortunately she was not available as my booking was quite last minute.. could you please tell how big is her bum as I am into big ass MILFs... Also i understand the pictures are photoshopped but I believe it gives good representation of her in person...

Offline bluelad

I'd describe her figure as sort of pear shaped/hourglass and she does have quite a big bum but not huge. One for booty fans perhaps. I'm more of a leg man and she does have a fabulous pair of pins because of her height.Hope this helps.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review, Mona has been on my hotlist for some time as I am fond of MILFs.

SuitedandBooted

Surprised to see she is still working. Met her almost 10 years ago when she worked for an agency and even then she was considerably larger and mature.

Hope time has been kind to her.