Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin wednesday nigth. Artemis or Insomnia or airport Girls?  (Read 1986 times)

olandguy

Hi. Help me to choose. Artemis very nice girls apparently but expansive and basic sex from what I understand . Not even know if we can DATY without extra charge. KG and Galigula bad reviews. Insomnia is a BDSM night. Anybody been there ? Airport girls is it better than KG and G sa a flatrate club? Also Anni Porshe . Recent visits ? Girls are average or better than KG and G? i have only one evening in Berlin and try to make the best choice. Thank you and I will come back with a reveiw after my visit in Berlin

Offline Dimond dave

I'm heading for real next month so all ears pierced what's hot and what's not

month
Hi. Help me to choose. Artemis very nice girls apparently but expansive and basic sex from what I understand . Not even know if we can DATY without extra charge. KG and Galigula bad reviews. Insomnia is a BDSM night. Anybody been there ? Airport girls is it better than KG and G sa a flatrate club? Also Anni Porshe . Recent visits ? Girls are average or better than KG and G? i have only one evening in Berlin and try to make the best choice. Thank you and I will come back with a reveiw after my visit in Berlin

Ben4454

It depends.. If you have £200 for punting Artemis you can bang 3 girls, stay there all till 5am I think and food is free. Hot girls too. Insomnia you can have longer sessions and beer is free. I would pick insomnia. Sounds like you are on a budget.

Online cenas

Offline Steve2

Insomnia may be the best choice but it will be quieter than Thursdays and as it is  a fetish night, make sure about the dress code. It is also held in the basement

Offline Dimond dave

It was on my to do like st but after the raid.  Will have to rethink

Offline Jerboa

It was on my to do like st but after the raid.  Will have to rethink

Well tbf it's probably safer to go now, the raid was aimed at the boss, it be pointless to do a second raid.

olandguy

Thank you for the update. Well I didn't know about the police raid. I was relly into going there. I am agree with you Jerboa now it's more safe to go . Another rais should be no more happening. They probably get what they were looking for. It s about tax anyway. Prostitution is legal. My Question is : Artemis is still open now ? If yes do you think there is still lot of girls ? Thanks

Offline Dimond dave

It's one of these sticky things ,, like getting a car park ticket ,, well you got now sox why move ya car ,,, 

Let's see how things progress seen the BBC news thing ,, fck a raid did they use every cop in Germany for it. 

Thank you for the update. Well I didn't know about the police raid. I was relly into going there. I am agree with you Jerboa now it's more safe to go . Another rais should be no more happening. They probably get what they were looking for. It s about tax anyway. Prostitution is legal. My Question is : Artemis is still open now ? If yes do you think there is still lot of girls ? Thanks

olandguy

Does anybodu knows if Artemis is still opened or it's closed after the raid ?

Offline Jerboa

It's one of these sticky things ,, like getting a car park ticket ,, well you got now sox why move ya car ,,, 

Let's see how things progress seen the BBC news thing ,, fck a raid did they use every cop in Germany for it.

I guess it was hands up who wants to raid a brothel with lots of naked girls in it?  :P

FkkSaunaClubsBlog

Does anybodu knows if Artemis is still opened or it's closed after the raid ?

Open as of today.

Offline Dimond dave

It must of been like key stone cops trying to get out of the station car park

I guess it was hands up who wants to raid a brothel with lots of naked girls in it?  :P

Offline Jerboa

It must of been like key stone cops trying to get out of the station car park

Yup.  :P
Hidden Image/Members Only

Mzaytoun

guys, i'm not a frequent punter but i have a late flight and few hours to kill, so what i have in my mind is just relaxing not sex so maybe just some massage, DFK and OWO; is AG the place to go or i have to look somewhere else since the main advantage of AG is its location near the airport.

Mzaytoun

and if AG is not the place to go for relaxing is there a massage salon that allow DFK and OWO as extras?

thanks,

Offline Steve2

Most of the girls at AG do not do DFK and only some will do OWO

oring123

At apg i found 1  who did owo and none would kiss at all
Thats just me .

Mzaytoun

So guys is there a place for massage with full service that might happen to be nearly airport

Offline adindas

Most of Gb party, partytreff girls do not do Dfk. fine in Annie Porsche does Dfk.

Offline adindas

So guys is there a place for massage with full service that might happen to be nearly airport

I am not aware if any massage available near Schoolfriend Airport.

Offline Steve2

Have a look at

External Link/Members Only

You say you have a late night flight so almost anywhere in Berlin should work and you can be at Schonefeld within an hour by Ubahn

External Link/Members Only

is nr a Ubahn and €100/hr