Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stoke recommendations  (Read 1433 times)

Offline anonyorks

Evening chaps,

Will be heading to Stoke next week and looking to arrange a punt. Ideally looking for a mixture of:

Tattoos
Dark/Redhead
Not ee
Size 12 and above

Currently going through your reviews section but if there's anyone you could recommend it would be much appreciated

Cheers

Baise-moi365

Check out Lara-j she fits your bill :)

Offline rambling_grifff

External Link/Members Only

Haven't personally seen her but this girl gets a lot of positive feedback on here..

Offline Murphy54

Haven't personally seen her but this girl gets a lot of positive feedback on here..

I'd agree with this, I've visited Louise twice and will be seeing her again soon.
Don't mix her up with stokielouise though. Different girl and although I've not seen her her feedback is poor.

Offline anonyorks

Just put some feelers out to Louise and she isn't free  :(

Offline tesla

Check out Lara-j she fits your bill :)

not size 12 smaller I think but otherwise fits the bill

Offline anonyorks

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

As a minimum, post their 7-Digit AW ID, as this will then automatically bring up any reviews the WG may have on UKP.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline _Bender_

Louise & also Lily Whyte External Link/Members Only are on my Stoke hit list.

While I'm there I'll top up on my stock of oatcakes!!!  :D

Baise-moi365

not size 12 smaller I think but otherwise fits the bill
I've seen both Lara-j and Louise2604 and either would suit yours requirements. It's a shame Louise isn't available but she's extremely popular
I'd give Lara a nudge mate

Offline anonyorks

Lara's a possibility but I'm still having a look around

Offline anonyorks

So I've narrowed it down to two:

Or

Not sure which to go for..

As an aside I sent a polite email to:

Which was read and ignored.

Roadster

As an aside I sent a polite email to:

Which was read and ignored.

That's because she's a flake.  A couple of years ago I arranged a booking with her and then drove an hour and a half to get to her.  When I got there I phoned for the house number, she picked up, I told her I was there, she hung up.  After that her phone went to voicemail.  I have heard a number of similar stories about her and I have heard some good reports too. 

It seems she has moods and when she's in a bad one she just stands her punters up.

Offline tesla

So I've narrowed it down to two:

Or

Not sure which to go for..

seen them both, you should get a good service for either, Lily is more my cup of tea than Lara, but that's down to her tattoos. Lily has tattoos but they are more discrete and not over the top, lily also has a few interesting piercings....

Offline anonyorks

seen them both, you should get a good service for either, Lily is more my cup of tea than Lara, but that's down to her tattoos. Lily has tattoos but they are more discrete and not over the top, lily also has a few interesting piercings....

Had Lara all but booked (I love tattoos) but work have pulled the rug from under me but she is number one next time I'm there. Thanks chaps

Baise-moi365

That's a shame. Yep defo in for a treat when you finally get to sample the lovely Lara-j ;) she's a proper horny girl. Hope you manage to sort time off