Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Brigit - N4 Manor House  (Read 1831 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

lcb

External Link/Members Only

I wanted something different so decided to try and find a WG who offered a massage and bj. I'd read previous reviews and they'd been positive about both so went for it

Comms via text straightforward confirmed again in the morning

Flat is in one of those council estates it was daytime when I visited so didn't feel unsafe

Brigit opened the door in bra and panties. She seemed friendly enough and as others mentioned quite quiet. She's bigger than the pics but only by a bit. Face is as in pics

Services

Massage, OWO, protected sex, hj

Positives were massage and OWO. Massage was nice and firm. Not really sexual but really helped with some knots in my neck and back

OWO was good. She's got a real talent for bj. Loads of different techniques. She can go for ages without stopping. Pays attention to balls and shaft lots on tongue action

I didn't CIM not sure if that was on offer

One thing to note was she wipes you down before and after with a gel and wipes

I found her to be professional but willing to please. Her English isn't great but you can get by

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only

I didn't CIM not sure if that was on offer

It is. On her profile it is an extra, but I have never had to pay more for it. A marmite girl but great cock worship.

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Do you know how far to walk from the tube station?

Offline The_Don

Do you know how far to walk from the tube station?

Manor house is with in 5 minutes walk

Bigman699

Hm She sounds good do you know what Time she start and wich days she work?  :angelgirl:

LL

Hm She sounds good do you know what Time she start and wich days she work?  :angelgirl:
That's written on her profile.