Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosa , Glasgow ( Polish )  (Read 3004 times)

8 review(s) for Roxaxxx (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£50 h/h.

Was in town yesterday, found myself with an hour to kill. Remembered Roxa was now in G1. Couple texts later I'm entering a ground floor , modern flat a few mins from city centre. Metered parking right outside. First time I'd met with her.

Flat was ok, pretty sure there was another girl there. That may make me think about going again. Shower available.
Roxa is a ok looking girl, plain but nothing scary. Lovely breasts and nipples.
Very very enthusiastic as others have reported. Good OWO, kissing with tongues and did anything I asked, at my pace, as I wanted. As punts go, very very good and outstanding value for money. I've had worse punts at £80. I can't think of any better I have had for £50.

Looks 6/10
Body 7/10
Services 10/10
Personality 8/10
Flat 7/10

Chances of return , reasonably high. Just not keen on the second girl being there. And the legality of that position.

A great vfm punt in a good location with a friendly big darling who likes her Nat King.

mavgoose

Title should, of course, say Roxa.

DG

Can't beat an acceptable punt for £50 I suppose.

Burnside

No you can't, and looks like I'm not the only one to have enjoyed myself with her. :yahoo:

bigbell

this is the same girl who worked at anniesland  a few months back, roxxa,rosxa,roxxy??

great tits,cim

mavgoose

this is the same girl who worked at anniesland  a few months back, roxxa,rosxa,roxxy??

great tits,cim

I believe so. Didn't see her at her previous location. First visit was this weekend.
CIM also enjoyed at my visit , ( although I'm sure she discreetly spat into a tissue - not certain ). The wee birdies were flying round my head at the time.

bigbell

I believe so. Didn't see her at her previous location. First visit was this weekend.
CIM also enjoyed at my visit , ( although I'm sure she discreetly spat into a tissue - not certain ). The wee birdies were flying round my head at the time.

:D good stuff, i liked her , and i loved her last location, easy to park

mavgoose

I may certainly be tempted for a £30 , 15min visit. I reckon that'd be great vfm.

Burnside

What do you actually do in a 15 minute booking ?  :unknown:

DG

Same as a 30 min booking, only twice as fast  :lol:

Burnside

Same as a 30 min booking, only twice as fast  :lol:
Seems like to much rushing, and hassle for the sake of 20 quid. :unknown:

DG

Seems like to much rushing, and hassle for the sake of 20 quid. :unknown:

I agree. I almost always go for the hour now. Had a 15 min booking once but it ran to about 25 mins. I even find 30 mins a bit too short usually, although there are some girls when that is plenty.

mavgoose

Some girls , demand a 30 min + visit.
Some don't

At that end of the market , a quick 15 min would be perfect. As per a previous review.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Seems to flit between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Edinburgh rates are £10 more. She must think there is more money to be had in the Capital.

Or her accommodation is more expensive.

mavgoose

Small addition to review. Was at a loose end the other week and had an hour to kill. So it had to be a quick booking.
Roxa confirmed a time , then on my way over she moved the time , twice. I cancelled.

Also , her prices were up by £10. Although I negotiated the original charges. Which I see today they are back to £30/50.

So , be prepared to be slightly fckd about.

ickydicky

ive had a few good £30 bjs from her. but wouldnt dream of paying a penny more. at £30 she is gfvm. at a tenner more she is overpriced

mavgoose

ive had a few good £30 bjs from her. but wouldnt dream of paying a penny more. at £30 she is gfvm. at a tenner more she is overpriced

Agreed.

moosehead69

Roxa confirmed a time , then on my way over she moved the time , twice. I cancelled.

So , be prepared to be slightly fckd about.

Maybe cause she's sharing a flat... My time got moved with other polish girl the other week...

mavgoose

Maybe cause she's sharing a flat... My time got moved with other polish girl the other week...

Absolutely. I expected that exact reason. But I had a short term need and she was fucking about with times , so I couldn't wait around. C'est la vie.

ickydicky

Absolutely. I expected that exact reason. But I had a short term need and she was fucking about with times , so I couldn't wait around. C'est la vie.

careful with those froggie phrases or we will think youve been to see............ :D :lol: :cool: :dance: :yahoo: :drinks:

mavgoose

That's all I know. As del boy would say....

Bonjour.....
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:34:42 pm by mavgoose »

ickydicky

well if you can still talk you cant have seen her or your mouth wud be full of her shite :vomit: :crazy: :wacko: keep on trucking :drinks: