Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Delphine is Coming Back!!  (Read 5683 times)

Offline tazman1002001

You can probably see from the posts that she does only a set amount of bookings each day so she will be ensuring anyone who books is genuine and feedback punters are usually just that.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

You can probably see from the posts that she does only a set amount of bookings each day so she will be ensuring anyone who books is genuine and feedback punters are usually just that.

Did your tazpectacular discount work? Or not valid for tourers?

Offline tazman1002001

Did your tazpectacular discount work? Or not valid for tourers?

Valid worldwide  :cool:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

Tried to book her,but she only does guys with feedback whatever happened to just phoning up. Enjoy lads.

She can do what she likes, can afford to have punters jumping through hoops, she has more enough bookings either way - fuck she's only here 7days a year, they'd be something far wrong if she didn't.

Get yourself some aw feedback  :dash:

Offline tazman1002001

She can do what she likes, can afford to have punters jumping through hoops, she has more enough bookings either way - fuck she's only here 7days a year, they'd be something far wrong if she didn't.

Get yourself some aw feedback  :dash:

Yeah get your AW feedback sorted unless you're some sort of weirdo who no girl will rate ..... She has availablity near the end week in the evenings so you could get in there  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Apparently not doing Half hours anymore  :(
Will need to have a word in her shell like  ;)

Offline seeker

£150
The lyrics of the "human league "come to mind
"Don't you want me baby. ..don't you want me O O OhO h" :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

carlysboy

Need the half hour option - it was brilliant (& great value).

RandyF

£150
The lyrics of the "human league "come to mind
"Don't you want me baby. ..don't you want me O O OhO h" :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

..that fucker above (her I presume  :lol:) that claimed she was busy till Thursday, two weeks ago was obviously talking utter shite  :lol:

Wait till Tazz hears about this 150/h silliness  :scare:  Looks like the superstar list just got that little bit shorter aye  :wacko:

bensonhedges20

..that fucker above (her I presume  :lol:) that claimed she was busy till Thursday, two weeks ago was obviously talking utter shite  :lol:

Wait till Tazz hears about this 150/h silliness  :scare:  Looks like the superstar list just got that little bit shorter aye  :wacko:

Seen her yesterday.

Regardless of the fee. I never get rushed out the door. She did insist on a shower pre games but even after the hour was up she didnt throw me out the door.

She looked like she did last year and still slim.

Her voice is more mancunian now but easy to interpret.

She was as eager as last year.

No point reviewing as would be a carbon copy of my review from before.

Dont want to be a G tout like dolce&gabbana and his cum licking fantasies.

She did mention that she was doing 30 min bookings kast year to collect feedback and profike build. I havent stalked her like taz has so only he can answer when and if she has indeed stopped 30 min bookinga

Offline tazman1002001

Randy you ain't ever going to know if she is a superstar or not lol..... Actually with Delphine I have no issue with the 1hr booking........ Like a lot of us who have seen her she is a different league ahd worth the 1hr booking  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

Her reasoning for not seeing anyone without feedback was due to some romanian guy turning up and wanting fun with no green

Offline DickDiver

Her reasoning for not seeing anyone without feedback was due to some romanian guy turning up and wanting fun with no green
[/b]

Are you a gangsta rapper from Detroit, B&H?  I haven't seen a pound note for years.

Offline tazman1002001

How do you know that?
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

Offline seeker

Delphine  :angelgirl:
Ahh the memory
 :cool:

whatever11

While its not great to pass up such a recommended girl there are others. I never liked having a record of my punts online so book normally by phone. Dont look for feedback and dont need it at the end of the day. Just annoys me when whores turn down money.

bensonhedges20

While its not great to pass up such a recommended girl there are others. I never liked having a record of my punts online so book normally by phone. Dont look for feedback and dont need it at the end of the day. Just annoys me when whores turn down money.

Most people want a confirmed booking via aw to see that your real. Request no feedback if u dont want a paper trail

Inspector Gadget

Don't take it personally chief!  It's no your money they're turning away, it's you!  Happens to the best of us. Some hoors seem Tay think that their safety is in peril. The cheek of them . . . A wee bit of feedback goes a long way ma friend, as has been discussed on here many a time. In today's age of 'incognito' web browsing and the ability to delete your internet history from any device, there's really no valid excuse you can give a prozzie for wanting to avoid feedback, and most of them know this. Only digital dinosaurs lack the ability to cover their tracks. But have no fear, there's plenty that don't want or demand feedback that need the money, or just the wans that are ' hard as nails' an would be more likely to set aboot the punter.   You can always rely on them.  That's maybe even a good thread idea. Decent hoors who don't require aw feedback?

Gash Nesbitt

You Weegies have changed your tune on this hoor.
Last time out you questioned her authenticity so much she dropped her prices. Now shes Fully Booked for the week and not doing half hour punts. Reminds me of the Billy Connolly joke with the punch line "If I had another pair of legs I'd open in Edinburgh". She is doing more repeat performances than Still Game at the Hydro but Still on the Game is a more expensive event at £150 an hour.

bensonhedges20

You Weegies have changed your tune on this hoor.
Last time out you questioned her authenticity so much she dropped her prices. Now shes Fully Booked for the week and not doing half hour punts. Reminds me of the Billy Connolly joke with the punch line "If I had another pair of legs I'd open in Edinburgh". She is doing more repeat performances than Still Game at the Hydro but Still on the Game is a more expensive event at £150 an hour.

She was still 150 for the hour last time round im sure.

Gash Nesbitt

She was still 150 for the hour last time round im sure.
Yes she was B&H but having ploughed through the whole Delphine in Glasgow saga there was that many doubts cast that she dropped her prices to attract Glasgow's finest. She was also until recently offering 1/2 hour punts.
After so many glowing reviews all that is out the window.
I have no issue with the lass as its a perfect example of 'supply and demand' Just having a wee chuckle at how some fandans have changed their tune to ensure the 'sold out' notices are going up in Kelvinside this week :rolleyes:

Offline seeker

So gash
Who are these fandan your talking about  :bomb:

Offline tazman1002001

Yes she was B&H but having ploughed through the whole Delphine in Glasgow saga there was that many doubts cast that she dropped her prices to attract Glasgow's finest. She was also until recently offering 1/2 hour punts.
After so many glowing reviews all that is out the window.
I have no issue with the lass as its a perfect example of 'supply and demand' Just having a wee chuckle at how some fandans have changed their tune to ensure the 'sold out' notices are going up in Kelvinside this week :rolleyes:

Are you sure you're not just a disgruntled working girl ..... All your posts are about girls prices and how busy they are and how popular they are .....?

Let's move on ........ She ain't seeing you so get over it.

Now tell us a bit about you and YOUR punting history .......  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

RandyF

Actually with Delphine I have no issue with the 1hr booking........ Like a lot of us who have seen her she is a different league ahd worth the 1hr booking  :thumbsup:

Decide not to go then mate?  Bit busy with work aye?  :lol:

Gash Nesbitt

So gash
Who are these fandan your talking about  :bomb:
im sure you don't want me to name an shame Seeker let me quote Mathew 7:7 in the bible  :rolleyes:

Gash Nesbitt

Are you sure you're not just a disgruntled working girl ..... All your posts are about girls prices and how busy they are and how popular they are .....?

Let's move on ........ She ain't seeing you so get over it.

Now tell us a bit about you and YOUR punting history .......  :thumbsup:
Aye o angry devil great response of course Im a WG Im really upset that some hoor has ripped the piss out of you guys in the weeg. Yer not exactly Taggart are you  :wackogirl:
As for the Exotic one not seeing me can I just say did that got the t-shirt long before you hun  :D

Offline tazman1002001

Decide not to go then mate?  Bit busy with work aye?  :lol:

Mandy if that makes you happy then that's right I didnt go and was very busy with work  ;)
Banned by:

RandyF

Mandy if that makes you happy then that's right I didnt go and was very busy with work  ;)

That'll be a naw then   :dance:

VorteX0

ooo Thanks for the heads up.
Its on my to do list!

Offline tazman1002001

That'll be a naw then   :dance:

Yep not seen her at all officer  :thumbsup: :unknown: :timeout: .............  ;)
Banned by:

Offline g3nius

Anyone managed to get a booking? Everytime I phoned, kept ringing out and didn't answer my message on adultwork. Take it she's only seeing regulars?

ickydicky

Anyone managed to get a booking? Everytime I phoned, kept ringing out and didn't answer my message on adultwork. Take it she's only seeing regulars?

that sometimes happens

Offline tazman1002001

If you read the thread she is only doing limited bookings a day .... So this is possibly the issue
Banned by:

ickydicky

that usually means a better punt. no revolving door and no punters being shuffled into another room to wait while you finish or you having to wait in the bathroom and the hoor not having time to shower clean teeth and use mouthwash. so if she is only doing limited bookings it worth keeping trying for then if you get lucky she will be all clean and ready and not stinking of the previous punters spunk. :drinks: 

bensonhedges20

that usually means a better punt. no revolving door and no punters being shuffled into another room to wait while you finish or you having to wait in the bathroom and the hoor not having time to shower clean teeth and use mouthwash. so if she is only doing limited bookings it worth keeping trying for then if you get lucky she will be all clean and ready and not stinking of the previous punters spunk. :drinks:

Had no watch
Had music playing on ipad but not a set list

Overall was a relaxed punt and even though she wanted mr to shower she said it wouldnt be on my time.

2 relaxed punts.

Offline seeker

She offered me 3 time slots  :cool:
Unfortunately I was previously occupied. ..
Ill Sort her out next time  :kissgirl: