Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Delphine is Coming Back!!  (Read 5686 times)

Firebird

Mark it in your diaries lads, from May 3rd till May 10th Delphine will be in town  :yahoo:

Didn't get to see her the first time cause a just couldn't justify spending the cash but there's no way am missing her this time!

External Link/Members Only

Offline DickDiver

Mark it in your diaries lads, from May 3rd till May 10th Delphine will be in town  :yahoo:

Didn't get to see her the first time cause a just couldn't justify spending the cash but there's no way am missing her this time!

External Link/Members Only

Judging by the fan base on here she is gonna be ridden like a donkey for a whole week.

Firebird

Judging by the fan base on here she is gonna be ridden like a donkey for a whole week.

If a mind right she only takes a certain number of punters a day so hopefully it'll no be as bad  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

This is the thing about Delphine is that she does not over book and she does not do back to back bookings this is part of the difficulty in getting a booking with her...... So in this case she will def not be ridden like a donkey lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline DickDiver

This is the thing about Delphine is that she does not over book and she does not do back to back bookings this is part of the difficulty in getting a booking with her...... So in this case she will def not be ridden like a donkey lol

Of course.  :lol:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Ah! The sound of hoofs  :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline DoctorSalchicha

thanks,
but I remember her prices were the same about £160 p/h isn't? I'm not sure lol

Firebird

£150 for 1 hour according to her profile which is pretty much the standard hourly rate for a prossie these days

RandyF

£150 for 1 hour according to her profile which is pretty much the standard hourly rate for a prossie these days

Where?  Not Glasgow.  You think Taz & co would've gotten this excited over a 150/hr hoor?  :lol: :D

She was oddly priced last time round.  £72.25 or some shite - yeah really  :rolleyes:  Watch them all bail on the superstar, if she's >£80  :lol:

Offline seeker

To be a "Superstar "  :coolgirl:
They have to get the price point right as well   :thumbsup:
It's hard to sell mutton at veal prices. ..For long
Without getting lambasted. ...
But from memory I think she was 70 -80 hh .

Offline DoctorSalchicha

interesting, the last time I sent her an email via AW and made a booking request for 2 hours, I might be wrong but it was for £240/£260. But she deleted my email without answering it. I will try to book her again, to many good feedback on her and on AW and she looks really Yummy Yummy  :P

RandyF

To be a "Superstar "  :coolgirl:
They have to get the price point right as well   :thumbsup:

Aye.  Think Firebirds been smoking something.  150/hr Glasgow superstar  :scare: :lol: I've heard it all.

I remember her coming in here at one time and asking who the fuck 'Sergio' was  :D  All eyes will be on that half hourly rate....

Firebird

Aye.  Think Firebirds been smoking something.  150/hr Glasgow superstar  :scare: :lol: I've heard it all.

I remember her coming in here at one time and asking who the fuck 'Sergio' was  :D  All eyes will be on that half hourly rate....

I'm sorry, what shite are you chatting now?? And how would you know about hourly rates and what not, you don't go on any punts, you are a non punter, you are a reverse punter, you are the exact polar opposite of a punter, you're the punting Anti-Christ, the Boogeyman for Scottish punters everywhere. As far as your contributions to this forum go...you're about as much use as an inflatable dart board or a concrete trampoline. You contribute hee-haw fuck all as you so carefully and intricately display on a regular and consistent basis with you're mind numbing shite in which you slag off punters and prossies alike with you're unbelievably pish patter.

Majority of prossies charge £150 for one hour, you get the odd few that charge £140 or £130 or maybe even £120 but most are charging one hundred and fifty squid!

Now away and play with the buses fuck boy!  :music:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 01:48:56 pm by Firebird »

RandyF

Majority of prossies charge £150 for one hour, you get the odd few that charge £140 or £130 or maybe even £120 but most are charging one hundred and fifty squid!

Brutally naïve bollocks as ever.  Come back when your 18.

...and no that's not a cue to start posting ladyboy pics, and tell us how comfortable you are with your sexuality  :D :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 02:03:41 pm by RandyF »

Firebird

Brutally naïve bollocks as ever.  Come back when your 18.

Come back when you've been on a punt you walking talking contradiction, you make an absolute show of yourself pretty much every time you post  :lol:

Post up some profiles then of prossies in Glasgow who aren't charging £150 and I should iterate that yes a lot of local prossies tend to be cheaper however a large number of touring girls (which is pretty much what I always go for and that is the same for a couple of punters on here) charge £150.

Now get back to your armchair, your Ovaltine's getting cold

Firebird

Randy please, stop man, we're only into like the third or fourth comment and ALREADY you are having to break out the ladyboy special!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

A love how you made a comment about me being naive and telling me to come back when am 18 but then you go onto start talking about TS's, something which has no relevance to your previous comment lol which in turn has just made you look pretty fucking desperate a must say.

You've quite clearly got the square route of fuck all in terms of wit hence the reason why you are now trying to ''hurt my feelings'' by mentioning tranny's, once again forgetting what I told you previously about it not being insulting to me, yet here you are still plugging away.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but Randy's shitty, God awful patter will never hurt me  :thumbsup:

mavgoose

I'm sorry, what shite are you chatting now?? And how would you know about hourly rates and what not, you don't go on any punts, you are a non punter, you are a reverse punter, you are the exact polar opposite of a punter, you're the punting Anti-Christ, the Boogeyman for Scottish punters everywhere. As far as your contributions to this forum go...you're about as much use as an inflatable dart board or a concrete trampoline. You contribute hee-haw fuck all as you so carefully and intricately display on a regular and consistent basis with you're mind numbing shite in which you slag off punters and prossies alike with you're unbelievably pish patter.

Now away and play with the buses fuck boy!  :music:

+1........ :thumbsup:

I'll certainly be watching for her profile.
Times didn't suit last time she was here, as she spreads out her appointments to ensure her clients are satisfied.
Hot looking girl.

:hi:

carlysboy

80hh last time she was here. I'd no trouble getting to see her but no sense of a conveyor belt - even if that's what she's doing. Very relaxed, pleasant set up. Much like the woman herself, I'd say.

Offline tazman1002001

Maybe Randy has saved up enough giros and glass cheques to see her for 30mins......  :lol:
Banned by:

chico1000

« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 11:56:34 pm by chico1000 »

mavgoose

Maybe Randy has saved up enough giros and glass cheques to see her for 30mins......  :lol:

What , through some binoculars......??
No point in changing the habits of a year or 2.

RandyF

It's great you have me to talk and obsess about during your long lonely frustrating weekend gents, but lets get back to talking about gorgeous superstar Delphine - she may well be reading this!! :dancegirl: :wackogirl:

chico1000

Nothing lonely about my weekend met one on Friday and another on Sunday.  Had a great time.  But your right lets talk about Delphine although I don't know why you bother because if you have a penis and use it  your not exactly going to come back and tell us.
Are you still seeking an arrangement with your hand?
Go on Mandy you know you want to put up a review prove us all wrong.

chico1000

He's the wee punter down the chip shop swears he's Elvis.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the reminder firebird, total forgot about delphine until your post popped up. She's in my neck of the woods before she goes up north, must see her again  :drinks:

Firebird

Thanks for the reminder firebird, total forgot about delphine until your post popped up. She's in my neck of the woods before she goes up north, must see her again  :drinks:

No worries bud, happy hunting!!!  :drinks:

RandyF

Nothing lonely about my weekend met one on Friday and another on Sunday. 

And here was me thinking, you weren't living life to its fullest Chico.

That showed me  :P

Gash Nesbitt

h/h = £80 hr = £150 0r 90mins = £240
Now my maths isn't great but is there something I'm missing here ?

JazzMan

h/h = £80 hr = £150 0r 90mins = £240
Now my maths isn't great but is there something I'm missing here ?

"...is there something I'm missing here ?"
Yes, you missing any knowledge of how the sex industry works.
Maybe she doesn't want to do 90 minutes?

Offline auldie63

hh = £80     90min = 3 x hh = 3 x £80 = £240 wassa prob wi' that.
All multy hour bookings get a £10ner aff.

Gash Nesbitt

hh = £80     90min = 3 x hh = 3 x £80 = £240 wassa prob wi' that.
All multy hour bookings get a £10ner aff.
Thanks auldie but that seems as thin an argument as a George at Asda T-Shirt.
For instance if Asda were selling me that T-Shirt at £5 but offered 2 for £8 then I decided because I was going on a Ibiza 3 day week-end and I only needed 3 T-shirts (probably 2 too many) if the wee lassie at the check out said "that will be £15 thanks" that would be OK ?
I appreciate the experience that you and the like of Jazzman have got in punting world but give us young guys a break if you chaps think this is acceptable practice then what chance have we got ? Most other profiles I have looked at on AW seem to offer discount on rates v time.
Jazzman's curt reply is less than helpful as if the lass doesn't want to take a 90 minute bookings then why put it on her tariff ? Plus if anyone was wanting to go for it at that price I'm sure an extra ten spot wouldn't put them off.
BTY now the accepted spelling is "multi" but every day is a learning day for all of us :rolleyes:

Offline AndyMac1

Well, that's me booked in!!  :yahoo:

ickydicky

JazzMan

Get your doll out and start training.
You want to be ready for your big day.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline AndyMac1

Offline tazman1002001

Oh I forgot you guys need to make "bookings" ..... :cool:
Banned by:

Firebird

Oh I forgot you guys need to make "bookings" ..... :cool:

Don't we all have to make bookings lol?

Or does Delphine have a Tazman style Bat signal that she shines bright in the Glasgow sky to let you know you can go round and shag her?  :D

Offline tazman1002001

Don't we all have to make bookings lol?

Or does Delphine have a Tazman style Bat signal that she shines bright in the Glasgow sky to let you know you can go round and shag her?  :D

It's the other way around I shine my bat signal and she drops everything to see me lol.

I wish ...... I gotta book and wait like all the common folk lol  :(
Banned by:

RandyF

Smart move Big Yin, the sunrise 6.30 am appointment is the only way to deal with touring Glasgow superstar.  In out, back home before the first scheme bus hits Argyle Street aye   :rolleyes:

She'll fuck 80% of active Glasgow UKP members on this tour....AND still only see a small number of clients a day AND take leisurely breaks to wine dine and culture herself between cocks  :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

This is a superstar...@£80.   £81? she's a fucking boot.

Offline AndyMac1

Smart move Big Yin, the sunrise 6.30 am appointment is the only way to deal with touring Glasgow superstar.  In out, back home before the first scheme bus hits Argyle Street aye   :rolleyes:

She'll fuck 80% of active Glasgow UKP members on this tour....AND still only see a small number of clients a day AND take leisurely breaks to wine dine and culture herself between cocks  :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

This is a superstar...@£80.   £81? she's a fucking boot.

Randy, not sure whether you're giving her a PROPER slagging or is your post tinged with a huge dollop of sarcasm?  either way, she's getting pumped!!!

Inspector Gadget

Does she have face pics in her P.G?

Offline tazman1002001

Does she have face pics in her P.G?

Not sure ....but you will not be dissapointed she loooks smoking hot  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

RecklessKryptonite

Hey guys, first time poster, short term punter! Ive tried to make a booking with ExoticDelphine and she was telling me that she is getting booked up pretty rapidly, I think shes already done up until the 7th or something maybe! I did manage to see her last time when she came to Glasgow and I will say that she's worth every penny!

Firebird

Seriously?? Fuck that's not good, because of work I can't really commit to anything at this point  :(

RecklessKryptonite

Seriously?? Fuck that's not good, because of work I can't really commit to anything at this point  :(

Yeah, it's pretty fast, hope you get that time off, hoping to get booked in myself!

RandyF

I think shes already done up until the 7th or something maybe! I did manage to see her last time when she came to Glasgow and I will say that she's worth every penny!

7th or something maybe!?

Hey guys, first time poster, short term punter! ! !

How short term mate ? 3rd May to 10th by any chance?  :lol:  Dephine likes her exclamation marks too, you'll likely be a good match!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 09:47:14 pm by RandyF »

RecklessKryptonite

7th or something maybe!?

How short term mate ? 3rd May to 10th by any chance?  :lol:  Dephine likes her exclamation marks too, you'll likely be a good match!

What I'm saying is she's probably got that many advanced bookings that her allocation is already getting filled so that chances of getting a booking when she's actually in Glasgow are pretty slim!

I've been doing the odd punt for the last year, maybe 5/6 max! If an exclamation mark is all it takes to have a good connection then !!!!!!!!!!!! Haha!

whatever11

Tried to book her,but she only does guys with feedback whatever happened to just phoning up. Enjoy lads.