Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dirtyStella Norwich  (Read 1011 times)

2 review(s) for dirtyStella (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline naughtynorwich

External Link/Members Only

Norwich hotel incall, 70 half an hour.

Comms: good but was not ready on time, had to wait around for 15 mins nearby.

Looks: Very attractive, great figure, clean.

Personality: chatty and friendly.

Services: FK, BJ uncovered, RO, rimming, some ass fingering both ways, facesitting, protected sex.

She was enthusiastic, not very wet at first, but got very wet with oral and rimming. She didn't squirt as advertised, but I reckon if I had seen her earlier in the day when she hadn't presumably been at it all day it could have happened.

I asked for anal and it was declined. I don't have a big cock so I really don't think she should advertise a levels as judging by a previous review she has done this before. However, not a deal breaker as all other services were good and she's a damn good looking girl.

Services were unrushed and delivered with enthusiasm. A bit too much on the BJ, I prefer it slower and she was too rough with me. That could be down to preference though. During the penetration she was similarly full on, really pushing back on me. Normally this could be alarm bells, signalling a rusher who wants you to cum and go but I reckon she was just horny as the whole meet was generally unrushed and after we'd finish she was in no hurry, started chatting lots and asking all about Norwich.

So some caveats and not the best punt I've had but certainly better than neutral. Good VFM, worth a look.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 05:05:19 pm by naughtynorwich »