Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Cumming in New Southgate (formerly Seven Sisters)  (Read 3099 times)

24 review(s) for Barbie Cum (17 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jhalford

External Link/Members Only

Not much to add beyond what the reviews already say so I'll summarise.

3min walk from New Southgate station.
Premises is fine, nice enough bedroom - not smelly or dirty or anything.
Facially not a stunner.
She definitely goes to the gym, she has a great physique, muscly arms and shoulders (not too much).
Her ass is absolutely fantastic, big, really shapely and soft.
I was only there for 15 minutes so I just had her ass in my face most of the time before we moved to reverse cowgirl to finish.
She's a nice lady, not so much on the phone beforehand but in person she's quite easygoing, not standoffish at all. I'd have to agree with a previous comment that she seems quite submissive.
Mentioned she does anal but caveat is minimum 30min booking +£30 and obviously give her a bit of notice for it.

Would I recommend? Yes
Would I return? Yes, it was all over too quick and I'd like to try her anal service.

Any questions, I'm happy to answer.

Offline Nagilum

Used to visit her in seven sister. Glad she is sorting out that bout if bad comms.

Offline Kyuss

External Link/Members Only

Not much to add beyond what the reviews already say so I'll summarise.

3min walk from New Southgate station.
Premises is fine, nice enough bedroom - not smelly or dirty or anything.
Facially not a stunner.
She definitely goes to the gym, she has a great physique, muscly arms and shoulders (not too much).
Her ass is absolutely fantastic, big, really shapely and soft.
I was only there for 15 minutes so I just had her ass in my face most of the time before we moved to reverse cowgirl to finish.
She's a nice lady, not so much on the phone beforehand but in person she's quite easygoing, not standoffish at all. I'd have to agree with a previous comment that she seems quite submissive.
Mentioned she does anal but caveat is minimum 30min booking +£30 and obviously give her a bit of notice for it.

Would I recommend? Yes
Would I return? Yes, it was all over too quick and I'd like to try her anal service.

Any questions, I'm happy to answer.

What's the Location like. I don't no the area, is it OK?

Offline barnstorm123

New location is a pain for me but I might make the effort to give her A a try. She has a knockout body in her pics.

Offline jhalford

What's the Location like. I don't no the area, is it OK?

Yeah it's fine. If you're asking if it is a rough area then no its not. It's not a rich area but its not full of hoodlums or anything.
Her place is on a main road.

Offline Kyuss

Yeah it's fine. If you're asking if it is a rough area then no its not. It's not a rich area but its not full of hoodlums or anything.
Her place is on a main road.

Thanks for that. What's the nearest tube station and is it in walking distance?

Offline jhalford

Was hoping to see this girl agin this week but her profile says she works in Essex now. I'm gutted.

Also her number seems to have disconnected.

Wonder what's happened to her.

Anyone gets the scoop, let us know.

Offline Nagilum

Was hoping to see this girl agin this week but her profile says she works in Essex now. I'm gutted.

Also her number seems to have disconnected.

Wonder what's happened to her.

Anyone gets the scoop, let us know.

Profile is still up so you could send a message through AW.  Chances are she has a new phone coming so just hold tight and keep checking.

Offline jhalford

Thought I'd give a brief update on her instead of making a new thread.
I've just come back from a brief encounter with her (a bit too brief - embarrassingly).
Still based in Bounds Green / Bowes Park.

The session was again positive, no fuss or hesitance with her, she just happily gets down to it. She did say she wouldn't kiss in the 15 mins, not really a problem for me. Also the oral is WITH.

Main points are her ass has gotten bigger and in my opinion not necessarily for the better. I mean, once she's bent over with her legs spread you can't really tell - it just looks like a lovely ass but with her underwear on walking around I could tell she's definitely put on a bit of weight. She has just come back from two months back home so that's the logical explanation. Also she doesn't look quite as muscly as before, I always liked that about her. She needs to get down the gym.

Nice OW btw, never had that from her before.

If you're in the area and fancy a nice fat ass on a wide(ish) hipped, small waisted hungarian - you could do a lot worse.

£40 I paid.

Any questions, happy to answer.

Just realised that maybe the thread title is now slightly misleading. It should read  'in Bounds Green (formerly New Southgate, Seven Sisters)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:05:15 am by jhalford »

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the update. She is in my area, so I have her on my hl. However, sorry to learn she now does OW. Does she no longer offer OWO? And the lack of kissing is a negative as well. Her reviews usually say her FK is good. Are you sure this was only as you had booked 15 minutes? Seems an odd restriction for a short booking.

Offline Bassman

Thanks for the update. She is in my area, so I have her on my hl. However, sorry to learn she now does OW. Does she no longer offer OWO? And the lack of kissing is a negative as well. Her reviews usually say her FK is good. Are you sure this was only as you had booked 15 minutes? Seems an odd restriction for a short booking.
She has concerns about catching something. So she prefers OW. At least that's what she told me after I said I wanted it. Maybe she's made it a permanent fixture now. What I don't understand is WG's that do OWO but won't kiss. Really odd. I didn't kiss her in my 30 min punt. I usually need it but her ass had me going well enough on its own.

Glad she is back. She's my back up punt for sure.

Online The_Don

She has concerns about catching something. So she prefers OW. At least that's what she told me after I said I wanted it. Maybe she's made it a permanent fixture now. What I don't understand is WG's that do OWO but won't kiss. Really odd. I didn't kiss her in my 30 min punt. I usually need it but her ass had me going well enough on its own.

Glad she is back. She's my back up punt for sure.

For some punters the lack of OWO and or limited kissing will put them off. She local to me but IMO, better VFM is on offer locally with those services and in some cases I get change from a ton (£100).  At the end of the day its what a punter wants out of a punt. IMO some things she good at other could be better, is that enough for me to return!

I punted another Hungarian recently (not Barbie and local to the area), I used to considered her a regular. Due to the amount of times, I punted her or others at the locations she operated from. But I left that punt feeling underwhelmed, for what she currently offers for a ton. I looked at all the extra that use to be inclusive at or below a ton and now a declining service list. Although there wasn't any big attitude issues from her, some part of this punt were just substandard IMO.

Review to follow at some point :hi:

Offline Bassman

For some punters the lack of OWO and or limited kissing will put them off. She local to me but IMO, better VFM is on offer locally with those services and in some cases I get change from a ton (£100).  At the end of the day its what a punter wants out of a punt. IMO some things she good at other could be better, is that enough for me to return!

I punted another Hungarian recently (not Barbie and local to the area), I used to considered her a regular. Due to the amount of times, I punted her or others at the locations she operated from. But I left that punt feeling underwhelmed, for what she currently offers for a ton. I looked at all the extra that use to be inclusive at or below a ton and now a declining service list. Although there wasn't any big attitude issues from her, some part of this punt were just substandard IMO.

Review to follow at some point :hi:

I generally stay in that area/north London. Apart from yvette in Wood Green, who seems to take a lot of time off, barbie is the best I've come across. I've not returned as I like to sample what else there is. Do you have any recommendations for north London?

Offline jhalford

Hi, sorry for not replying sooner.

I'm guessing the reason it was OW and not OWO is more likely because it was only 15min session, although I could be wrong and she flat out doesn't do OWO. Her profile says OWO at discretion. 
I went to kiss her and she basically said 'No' but she wasn't a dick about it. She said something like in 15min sessions she doesn't do 'a bit of everything'.

I do remember in a previous session with her I paid her £60 and she asked if that was for a 15min session plus OWO or for a 30min session (I'm guessing OW).

I should note that my session with her this week was at 9am, so for those that want an early punt she's an option.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 09:19:05 pm by jhalford »