Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoid Creampie Tanya  (Read 8149 times)

1 review(s) for creampie tanya (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

ralphie11

External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Had an overnight booked with Creampie Tanya in Birmingham on Thursday.  Picked her up, brought her to the hotel, had a meal and drink in the room, then she said she had to pop down stairs to drop some money off with her son.  Took room card key so she could get back in, but she did a runner instead.  Things going really, really well until then so no suspicions it was a scam!  Found out afterward that she'd done it the week before, by seeing a field report on AW.  Girls can block their feedback on their page, which she had done a few days before the meet (but well after the booking) but can't block field reports if you go in via that page.   Didn't know that until after, unfortunately! 

An expensive lesson to learn, but she is a very good con woman.  Avoid at all costs!   

If you want a laugh / commiserate, see field reports.  Go to the Field Reports tab on the AW site and put Creampie Tanya in to the search.     Wish I'd done that before Thursday night, but you live and learn.

Offline dboy74

Avoid CREAMPIE Tanya

I think the clue was already there  :sarcastic:

Offline dboy74

......and for those genuinely interested

Barebacker with hidden feedback, so doubtful she will become a forum favourite!

Not convinced about the reviewer either  :rolleyes:

vw

Sorry to hear you got robbed, with a name like that you ae lucky you dodnt have to much contact with her, filthy, thieving, scanky diseased bitch.

Anyway you learned the hard way, always check reviews and if bad on AW is really bad in reality.

Welcome to UKP anyway and hope your next one is better

OldAdmin

She's been scamming since 2009. Used to operate in North West region, many there would know about her already.

Offline Sonny Crockett

[Link added by admin]

Had an overnight booked with Creampie Tanya in Birmingham on Thursday.  Picked her up, brought her to the hotel, had a meal and drink in the room, then she said she had to pop down stairs to drop some money off with her son.  Took room card key so she could get back in, but she did a runner instead.  Things going really, really well until then so no suspicions it was a scam!  Found out afterward that she'd done it the week before, by seeing a field report on AW.  Girls can block their feedback on their page, which she had done a few days before the meet (but well after the booking) but can't block field reports if you go in via that page.   Didn't know that until after, unfortunately! 

An expensive lesson to learn, but she is a very good con woman.  Avoid at all costs!   

If you want a laugh / commiserate, see field reports.  Go to the Field Reports tab on the AW site and put Creampie Tanya in to the search.     Wish I'd done that before Thursday night, but you live and learn.

Sorry to hear about your awful experience. :(

ralphie11

Thanks for the sympathy (or not) guys, and the advice.   Like I said, you live and learn!! 

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

just create another aw profile, and book her again.. when she shows up.. confront her....  :cool:

Offline Bangers and Gash

:rolleyes:

In my book, pro$$ies who do bareback have aids. So maybe the OP was lucky she did a runner before he fucked her.  :hi:

Offline EYEPUNT

There is only one reason someone is booking  creampie Tanya  :bomb:

Ming

There is only one reason someone is booking  creampie Tanya  :bomb:

Of course, entering The Great British Bake Off is no light undertaking, we need to learn how to make pies??????

Ming  :hi:

Offline paul_davis

She's no oil painting is she?

Offline EYEPUNT

Each to their own but I certainly wouldn't book her. Yet alone for an overnight like the op did

Offline Silver Birch

Luckily for me, I would never book "Creampie Anybody", nor would I book an overnight, but it does seem that overnighters are a bit more vulnerable to this kind of scam.

Offline EYEPUNT

Especially without doing my research.  Tales of hidden feedback prior to meet but well after booking.  What does that tell you.  If you knew that then well what can be said.   Smells fishy or is that just her spunk filled rotting pussey.

FootieMadJonny

:rolleyes:

In my book, pro$$ies who do bareback have aids. So maybe the OP was lucky she did a runner before he fucked her.  :hi:
:thumbsup:

Offline Madone1

Luckily for me, I would never book "Creampie Anybody", nor would I book an overnight, but it does seem that overnighters are a bit more vulnerable to this kind of scam.

Spot on any girl with the word creampie in there profile anywhere is one to avoid. Never stir another mans porridge  :vomit:

Redster69

Why hasn't this skank been reported to AW? Why is she still on there?

Why oh why did you want to spend an overnighter with such a butt ugly moody looking bitch???

Offline Madone1

Why hasn't this skank been reported to AW? Why is she still on there?

Why oh why did you want to spend an overnighter with such a butt ugly moody looking bitch???

Adultwork don't give a shit that's why.

Danny86

Going bareback on that?? Fucking hell lad.....do you have a deathwish, or are you just a bit mental?

She did you a favour by doing a runner.

ralphie11

Interesting comments guys.   I put the post on to warn others off this thief -  ie to try and be helpful.  Isn't that what we are meant to do?    Still relatively new to this, but wish I had all the perfect knowledge some of you on here clearly have had from the start.   Must be nice never to have made a mistake eh?      But if the general theme is I've dodged a bullet then some consolation.  By the way, I always go in suited up!   If they say they do bareback it doesn't mean you have to go bareback!!  So, criticise my taste if you want, but please take the original post in the spirit it was intended. Cheers. 

Offline Bangers and Gash

Interesting comments guys.   I put the post on to warn others off this thief -  ie to try and be helpful.  Isn't that what we are meant to do?    Still relatively new to this, but wish I had all the perfect knowledge some of you on here clearly have had from the start.   Must be nice never to have made a mistake eh?      But if the general theme is I've dodged a bullet then some consolation.  By the way, I always go in suited up!   If they say they do bareback it doesn't mean you have to go bareback!!  So, criticise my taste if you want, but please take the original post in the spirit it was intended. Cheers.

No need to be so precious.

Danny86

No offence mate, but yeah, you dodged a bullet.

If you want some general advice, here it is;

AVOID;

Romanians
Girls offering bareback services
Profiles on AW with hidden feedback
Offers that look too good to be true
Vivastreet

The single most important one of these is bareback. It's inevitable that the girl will have an STD of some kind, and not all of these are avoidable by wearing a condom. Hepatitis B for example, can be caught through giving oral sex to a working girl.

Before every punt, check on here for information about the girl, if there isn't any, and she has few reviews on AW, avoid her. AW reviews are almost always fake.

I didn't mean to be rude pal, but booking a hooker advertising bareback who looks like she already has AIDS and is covered in bruises is fairly obviously not a sensible thing to do....but fair play for bringing it to other people's attention. :)

ralphie11

Thanks Danny. Appreciate that advice.

Offline Madone1

We have all made mistakes punting and lost a few quid on crap punts. But with all the high end muff out there for sale people question why you would risk an all nighter with that ugly thieving barebacking rot box.

And when it comes to barebacking on here girls that offer it and guys that go looking for it are not held in very high regard sorry that just how it is.

ralphie11

Starting to get that madone!    Thanks. 

FootieMadJonny

I looked at her profile and although she has an offer at the moment for an overnight for £350. However, she says on her other tab that it is £450 for an overnight and £500 including bareback. In your review you say you paid her £500 for the overnight?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:02:50 pm by FootieMadJonny »

Danny86

I looked at her profile and although she has an offer at the moment for an overnight for £350. However, she says on her other tab that it is £450 for an overnight and £500 including bareback. In your review you say you paid her £500 for the overnight?

Busted!  :wacko:

Offline dboy74

Whilst BB is acceptable on UKP the OP does need to be honest about his intentions otherwise how can members trust his input?

ffeet

.........   Girls can block their feedback on their page, which she had done a few days before the meet (but well after the booking) but can't block field reports if you go in via that page.   Didn't know that until after, unfortunately! 

I didn't know you could do that either - Good tip  :thumbsup:
Shame you can't do it with hidden feedback

Offline dboy74

I didn't know you could do that either - Good tip  :thumbsup:
Shame you can't do it with hidden feedback
He probably wishes he had not told us now!

FootieMadJonny

Any update Ralphie? You've been online  :unknown:

Offline dboy74

Any update Ralphie? You've been online  :unknown:
The silence speaks volumes!

gambit85

I cannot comment on your previous experience but I spent the evening with this lady and had a great night. No services were pushed and she certainly did not do a runner.
We spent the full night together and then I drove her home in the morning.  I thought she was extremely genuine and very easy to get onwith.
Sorry about your experience but this was 100% not something I experienced. I felt relaxed and at ease through out the evening.

Offline Jawbreak

Why oh why oh why.. you deserve what you get ..as nasty as it sounds. you are prepared to have sexual intercourse with a stranger. :crazy:
Not only that her nickname indicates she has unprotected sex.  :dash:
Further more she blocks her feedback. :scare:
You pick her up from a random location. :timeout:
You are taking her to a hotel. :unknown:
You allow her to take your hotel door key. :blush:
you do not ask her to leave any of her belongings with you. :sarcastic:

are you sure you are cut out for punting :cry:

Go and take up cross stitching  :dash:

Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Jawbreak

I cannot comment on your previous experience but I spent the evening with this lady and had a great night. No services were pushed and she certainly did not do a runner.
We spent the full night together and then I drove her home in the morning.  I thought she was extremely genuine and very easy to get onwith.
Sorry about your experience but this was 100% not something I experienced. I felt relaxed and at ease through out the evening.

by any chance are you her get away car driver Mr 1 post and no reviews ???
Banned by:

Offline curry

by any chance are you her get away car driver Mr 1 post and no reviews ???
Or her Pimp/BF who has just come back from HMP (that would explain the time difference from April till Dec as well)
Funny hiw her profile has gone yet u saw her?  :dash:

Offline Jawbreak

Just realised I the OP.

Please dont ban me admin, I was just stating the facts.

I humbly apologise to the OP for my outburst.
I will in future refrain from posting such comments.

Thanks for your understanding Admin
Banned by:

Offline dboy74

This is your first post since registration 12 months ago to defend a known skank.

Yeah right  :rolleyes:

Offline PepeMAGA

Was the HIV included or did you have to pay extra?

Offline Adultworkuser

Looool these comments are just hilarious

Dellboy

Was the HIV included or did you have to pay extra?

Probably lurking behind the pot plant  :hi: :yahoo:

Offline PepeMAGA

Probably lurking behind the pot plant  :hi: :yahoo:
Haha.  Let's not add "what's lurking behind the plant pot" controversy to this thread too.

Odd Job

Hi Tanya, we are a bit more wise on here. You won't be able to repair your damaged reputation, you thieving skank.

Gerry1976

Hi, I just came across this post, hence the reply almost 4 months after the last words on the subject.

A Manchester based bulletin board for the scene has a full thread dedicated to this lady on its"warnings and alerts board". Uses a variety of aliases. "curvy babe 09", "GFE Manda" "saucier minx".

Usual MO is to offer bareback and also to offer overnights cheap.

I recall actually seeing this lady in the 2001-2003 period at a parlour in South Manchester and found her to be quite pleasant in fact, so the way she has went is sad.

I done a review of her at the time and I described her as looking like an "Asian Babe" which made its way into a certain review book published by a chap who wears a cap.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Going by name alone she sounds like a right classy woman  :vomit: :thumbsdown: :bomb:

Offline Min_g79

she tends to hang around some pubs along the hagley road...looking out for men who have had a few too many shandies!

sorry love..not falling for that, not even with my beer goggles on  :drinks:

Offline solarJM

>Creampie Tanya

Women like this should be classed as a biological weapon which could bring small nations down to it's knees.

Looks like her profile has gone thank god.

Offline scutty brown

>Creampie Tanya

Looks like her profile has gone thank god.

the problem is that she probably now has a new clean profile which won't link to any feedback either on here or AW

Offline zootalors

the problem is that she probably now has a new clean profile which won't link to any feedback either on here or AW
She has.   External Link/Members Only
But it will probably change soon.