External Link/Members Only30mins
£80
Comms were fine, called her up and she was very warm and friendly on the phone. She text me with the address, a discreet apartment by the Docks. buzzed upto her room and she let me in
Looked totally stunning, first thing is just those banging tits!She was wearing stockings and a sexy white underwear set and has such a hot body. Very smiley and friendly and warm. Gave her the money and I popped in for a quick shower. The room was candle lit and I came out the shower just in my towel and sat on the bed, she walked over to me, stripping and dancing sexy, took her bra off and then started some French Kissing and I felt her tits, they feel really nice and she lay me on the bed and took my towel away, my cock already sprung to life and ready for some attention
she took some oil out and rubbed it all over her tits and then massaged my cock with the oil making it all slippy, she then rubbed it between her tits and started giving me a tit wank, it felt amazing and she was stroking my cock and by this point easily had me fully extended, she was smiling throughout and it really does feel like she enjoys the job.
she then started to lick my balls and suck the tip of my cock as she continued wanking the shaft, I could have easily cum at this point but I held it together.she then put a rubber on me and jumped on top, riding me hard and it was awesome to see those big beautiful tits bouncing everywhere. A bit of missionary, spoons and doggy followed and I was ready to explode. She pulled the Johnny off and Tit wanked and tugged out a big fat load onto her tits
Jobs a good-un
will definitely return