Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanie xx (not good at all) - Crawley  (Read 935 times)

1 review(s) for Stephanie xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brompton

External Link/Members Only

I'm going to keep this brief as I want to warn that this was one of the most uninspiring punts I've ever had.

Saw Stephanie recently, communication slow but fine, found flat easily enough on the day, clean place.

Her profile is limited but other than her face blurred her body looked fit & at £100 with all 18 positives on AW I thought yeah ok.

Soon as I met her it was apparent not as fit as photos suggest, fairly big tum, not toned, smelt of smoke, passable facially but no way in this World 30 years old as she states more like 45! I will say her English is very good & she is quite friendly but that's where it ends.

Her profile says not just a job, loves sex etc, etc (bullshit) light kissing, oral half hearted, lies there receiving with no great enthusiasm. Long story short, I decided after about 40 minutes with me faking coming (covered intercourse) I was off, kept things cordial but bottom line save your money guys!    :thumbsdown:

Offline Brompton

Sorry guys forgot to say Stephanie is on the outskirts of Crawley town centre, would have helped if I put that  :(

Offline Lewis

Ask admin to put it in the subject header for you.

Offline Brompton

Thanks for the tip I will. Still getting used to the site.

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry OP to hear this was a crap punt. her body looks older. Did you think about walking at this stage thinking she was about 45. Thanks so much for the review and better luck next time. She was never on my HL but has just qualified for my BL.

Offline Brompton

No didn't think about walking at the time, she was pleasant & talkative & not being in that position before I went through with the appointment but you're right I should have walked, a lesson learnt!

Offline jomtien

Yes, I saw Stephanie a few months ago and concur with OP. :thumbsdown:

Offline Brompton

I was also thrown by a good number of positives on AW from established punters, just shows you  :(

Offline MrMatrix

No didn't think about walking at the time, she was pleasant & talkative & not being in that position before I went through with the appointment but you're right I should have walked, a lesson learnt!
Me too . I've ended up staying at a punt I should have walked from. That's why this forum needs reviews from our fellow punters. I'm still learning now and its pisses me of big time when i screw up...... :hi:

Offline sailor3

Bonetti, thanks for the review - you saved (see what I did there?) me some dosh.

Offline Brompton

Nice one Sailor, obviously as old as me to pick up on the name  :thumbsup: