Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lichfield. Ivy  (Read 1313 times)

Offline redliner69

Monthly treat time for me.  :)

But to be honest, I could have done better.

I have been to Dr China before. Small Chinese medicine shop in Lichfield.
Usually see Tina. But she has gone.

I'd heard of a new girls called Amy, so decided to try.
Over the phone, the girl didn't speak good English, and I could not really make out the name until I got there. Sounded like "Amvee". And that was close enough to Amy to convince me it was.

It wasn't.  :(
It was Ivy.

Anyway. Pocket was full so decided to go for it.

Size :- About 5'2", size 10, but with a little pot belly. (more of that later)
Small tits. Guessing 32B. Certainly not big enough to wrap around the old boy.

Haggled down stairs on price for massage. £25 for 30 mins. or £40 for 60 mins.
Agreed on £30 for 45 mins.

Massage was not particularly good. More of a basic rub to be honest.  :( (reminiscent of the original massage parlours around in the 80's.  Quick rub and turn over type)

Joanne and Mai at Burton give far better massages.

She tickled the old man a bit from behind, but nothing too special. All a bit laboured.

Turned over, and asked something of me? Couldn't really understand, even after three repeats. But she gave a "tug-job" mime to the fourth request, and I got the question.

"Roo hoo whan eghras"

What the hell, I was there. may as well see what her HJ action was like.

She took her top off. Tits looked nice, but a but small for me. Pert nips though. Ivy lets you touch them.

Left her tights on, with biggish pants underneath.     Even pulled the tights up over the belly.  :thumbsdown:

HJ technique was ok. Nice ball massage, plenty of oil, and that hand upside down twisty wank action we all love.

She even made some "sexah" noises as I started to come. She did bring her face closer to the old boy as I started the final countdown  :bomb:
I thought for a minute she was going to be a dirty girl.    :P   :yahoo:

But no.  :(

Paid her £35.00 for the extras. Don't think she was too happy but I was only there 30 minutes, and I reckon she owed me 15 minutes.

Overall 5/10

Now I won't go to see Ivy again. I prefer a better massage for one, and tits that can be fucked.
And although her HJ wasn't bad. I could do better.

But I left the rating as Neutral. Because I know some of you might like the "tights over the belly" look. 

There isn't a web site for Lichfield Dr China. Although there is a generic site. Doesn't list Lichfield as a branch though.

External Link/Members Only

Just Google Dr China Lichfield if you need the location