Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English RoxySins - Crawley  (Read 1475 times)

Arley Hall

External Link/Members Only

Roxy announced that she was retiring a while back, so I didn't bother posting this 'review' at the time. Browsing AW today, however, I spotted that she's still working - so I thought I'd share the following information with fellow punters .....

Earlier this year I had a couple of appointments with Roxy that she cancelled at the very last moment. On the first occasion I got to her postcode at the appointed time and texted her that I'd arrived. She replied saying that she couldn't see me because "the police are here". Unusual I thought, but fair enough - it could happen - so I booked her again the following week. I arrived again at the correct time only to be informed by text that "my eyes won't stop watering" - and could we postpone the punt to later in the afternoon? That was no good for me because, like many others I guess, I have a 'window of opportunity' - so even a half-hour delay can make a punt impossible. Needless to say, I took her off my HL at that point. She lives about 30 minutes' drive from where I live, so I'd wasted at least an hour on both occasions - probably more like two hours if you take all the other punt-related preparations into account - not to mention the cost of petrol etc.

Now, of course, it could be that both excuses were absolutely genuine - but I have my doubts. More likely she either couldn't be bothered, wanted to do something else, or had had a better offer. To be fair to her, she did communicate with me and offer alternative times - so I am a bit torn between 'neutral' and 'negative'. In the end I've opted to go for negative because other potential clients deserve a clear warning. Think twice about travelling any distance to see her or, if you do decide to, make sure you have a good Plan B up your sleeve.

Offline MrMatrix

Hi AH. I too have noticed this WG. We seem to be in the same area as I've seen someone on the strength of one of your recommendations- which incidentally was an excellent call. You are quite right to negative this for the reasons you have given. We really need another review on this girl. But it seems too much of a coincidence and she could have texted you to keep you updated......
Interesting comment on the half hour window can make a punt impossible as we too have lives to get on with. You are so right. :hi:

Arley Hall

Hi AH. I too have noticed this WG. We seem to be in the same area as I've seen someone on the strength of one of your recommendations- which incidentally was an excellent call. You are quite right to negative this for the reasons you have given. We really need another review on this girl. But it seems too much of a coincidence and she could have texted you to keep you updated......
Interesting comment on the half hour window can make a punt impossible as we too have lives to get on with. You are so right. :hi:

Hi Mr M - I noticed that you'd had a good time with Evelyne. It's good to see to that she's consistent, and nice to be of service to a fellow SE punter!

Yes - it would indeed be interesting to see a review from somebody who has actually met Roxy. The pics she used to have in her profile showed her face clearly, and were very tempting. I thought she looked really pretty, and I love slender girls as well. So much so that I almost considered giving her a third chance. On the other hand she's put her hourly rate up to £150, and OWO is £20 extra - so I don't think she's going to go back on my HL just yet. Many of us have to plan our punts very carefully as you say. Some of the girls don't seem to appreciate that.

vw

Sounds like prossy bullshit excuses to me, probably dodged a bullet most prossies that have to use English in their name have something to hide so up sell their nationality.

Arley Hall

Sounds like prossy bullshit excuses to me, probably dodged a bullet most prossies that have to use English in their name have something to hide so up sell their nationality.

Yes - the police excuse just sounds like a variant on the well-known landlord excuse. Needless to say, although I was at her postcode, I didn't spot any police car. As for the eyes-watering excuse, I can only think that it was something she could easily 'recover' from if I did decide to visit her later. Agree about 'English' - it can just be an excuse to charge more. On its own it cuts little ice with me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 07:12:31 pm by Arley Hall »

Offline MrMatrix

Hi Mr M - I noticed that you'd had a good time with Evelyne. It's good to see to that she's consistent, and nice to be of service to a fellow SE punter!

Yes - it would indeed be interesting to see a review from somebody who has actually met Roxy. The pics she used to have in her profile showed her face clearly, and were very tempting. I thought she looked really pretty, and I love slender girls as well. So much so that I almost considered giving her a third chance. On the other hand she's put her hourly rate up to £150, and OWO is £20 extra - so I don't think she's going to go back on my HL just yet. Many of us have to plan our punts very carefully as you say. Some of the girls don't seem to appreciate that.
Yes Arley- Evelyn literally snogged my face off, plus a couple of other things,... good girl. You ought to see Deluxe Pleasure, well worth the time. Slim girl and insatiable appetite for cock. You will not be disappointed...
I think English Roxy Sins is going to lose customers now. I wouldn't pay extras on £150 so I won't be seeing ERS and probably wouldn't pay 150 for her in the 1st place for same reason VW pointed out. Trouble is you're always curious ..........

Arley Hall

Yes Arley- Evelyn literally snogged my face off, plus a couple of other things,... good girl. You ought to see Deluxe Pleasure, well worth the time. Slim girl and insatiable appetite for cock. You will not be disappointed...
I think English Roxy Sins is going to lose customers now. I wouldn't pay extras on £150 so I won't be seeing ERS and probably wouldn't pay 150 for her in the 1st place for same reason VW pointed out. Trouble is you're always curious ..........

Many thanks for the tip re Deluxe Pleasure. Yes - I'm curious about ERS, but not curious enough to pay £150+ !

matt01

do not waste your money on roxy.  I have just posted a review on her. She is not clean, inside and out. Very loose, and not like her photos. She smelled very bad down there and I had to stop half way through as it was so offputting. Not to mention she left me waiting around for ages even though we had a time arranged and she knew i didnt have a lot of time as had to get back to work!