Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Durex invisible  (Read 1643 times)

Offline myothernameis

Durex invisible

Just seen them advertised on tv, has anyone here tried them yet

Offline Nagilum

Offline DDDave

I had one but I put it down somèwhere and can't seem to fiñd it ñow.

Offline Nagilum

I had one but I put it down somèwhere and can't seem to fiñd it ñow.

:lol:

Offline lewishamguy

Durex invisible

Just seen them advertised on tv, has anyone here tried them yet

According to durex it's the thinnest condom they've ever made but I actually didn't feel it as thin as they claim. However I found durex ultra thin is more comfortable and thinner than durex invisible. :cool:

Offline Marmalade

At .05mm thick (according to Condomania) they're technically thicker than say Durex Performax Intense or Durex Real Feel (both at .04mm). A standard Skyns condom (which is the often with good reason considered top of the range) is .065 but feels ultra thin. Condomoutlet however say Real Feel are also .04 (how the fuck do they measure them if manufacturers can't be arsed??) They're polyurethane though, so correct size is important as there's not much stretch. Either they fit you perfectly or they don't.

External Link/Members Only publish lots of measurement details for most condoms so I suppose their measurements might be helpful if a particular brand doesn't fit.

One thing I'll say about Real Feel from those stats is that at least Durex (who I actually regard as cunts of the first order) haven't skimped on length this time. They used to make so many short-arse condoms which were more likely to slip off (and if that was pointed out on a non-protected outlet such as a print book, threaten to sue the ass off people).

Offline Marmalade

Apologies. Battery kept running out and that post I just made may seem a tad confused. Mea culpa, check the sites yourself. Here's another good one:

External Link/Members Only

Here's another site that gives spec for Durex Invisible:

External Link/Members Only

Apologies again and hope there's something useful among all that. But unless proved wrong it just sounds like another Durex marketing con to me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 01:26:35 am by Marmalade »

Offline Zeusthedoc

At .05mm thick (according to Condomania) they're technically thicker than say Durex Performax Intense or Durex Real Feel (both at .04mm). A standard Skyns condom (which is the often with good reason considered top of the range) is .065 but feels ultra thin. Condomoutlet however say Real Feel are also .04 (how the fuck do they measure them if manufacturers can't be arsed??) They're polyurethane though, so correct size is important as there's not much stretch. Either they fit you perfectly or they don't.

External Link/Members Only publish lots of measurement details for most condoms so I suppose their measurements might be helpful if a particular brand doesn't fit.

One thing I'll say about Real Feel from those stats is that at least Durex (who I actually regard as cunts of the first order) haven't skimped on length this time. They used to make so many short-arse condoms which were more likely to slip off (and if that was pointed out on a non-protected outlet such as a print book, threaten to sue the ass off people).

got to disagree - i've tried them and they feel thicker than any other condoms that i've worn previously

Offline Marmalade

My post was written very late at night and as you should see, I immediately wrote a disclaimer, not wanting to mislead anyone. I only tried to quite published data -- I doubt if any of us have the lab equipment (other than our penises) to measure the thickness of a condom within 0.01mm. There are other factors which one could look up based on materials, such heat transference.

I think one thing can be asserted however, independent of measurements data, is that Skyns like several other brands are made of polyurethane. This means they have less 'stretch' than traditional condoms, so personal fit is even more important. I've always said any respinsible fucker should try many different brands to find what works for him, which is what I've done over the years (I haven't road-trated the new 'invisible' though probably will). A large number of punters don't seem to care, and just accept whatever the prossie provides (I will do so on occasion or if she insists, but always take my own anyway.)

What feels best for one punter will not necessarily feel best for another punter whose cock is even just a little bit bigger or smaller, or circumcised as opposed to uncircumcised.

Offline Marmalade

got to disagree - i've tried them and they feel thicker than any other condoms that i've worn previously

See my above post. I should have said "one of the top of the range." They are high standard and more expensive but have a dedicated following. One regular I know even boasts that she only uses those. Doesn't mean they feel ideal for you, even if you've tried the whole range of sizes.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I was provided with a Skyns condom on a punt last month. It broke while in cowgirl position. She noticed whereas I hadn't. Bugger. Won't be using one of those again. Personally I thought it was overrated, even if it hadn't split. I like the fit of the extra strong Durex ones.
For all that some may hate the company, for whatever reason, their product is the gold standard of prophylactics.

Offline maxxblue

I was provided with a Skyns condom on a punt last month. It broke while in cowgirl position. She noticed whereas I hadn't. Bugger. Won't be using one of those again. Personally I thought it was overrated, even if it hadn't split. I like the fit of the extra strong Durex ones.
For all that some may hate the company, for whatever reason, their product is the gold standard of prophylactics.

It may be a long established company, but how do you come to the conclusion that durex is the gold standard?

Offline Zeusthedoc

See my above post. I should have said "one of the top of the range." They are high standard and more expensive but have a dedicated following. One regular I know even boasts that she only uses those. Doesn't mean they feel ideal for you, even if you've tried the whole range of sizes.

Durex thins are enough for me. Massive bug bear of mine is WGs use Shit & thick condoms. I do occasionally like tingling sensation

Offline S.X. MacHine

My opinion only, Maxxblue. I find Durex go on more easily and fit more comfortably than the freebie condoms WGs get from the clinics.
People tend to trust brands and I suppose I am no different. Also, I'm old enough to remember how condoms used to be in the 'olden days'; trust me, the technology has moved on.