Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Blond (Manor House)  (Read 5802 times)

7 review(s) for AMY Blond (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 paid for one hour. Amy works in the same flat as Sensual Brigit. I was a little cautious as there seems to have been a bit of profile switcheroo going on. Unless this girl has changed names. Phoned her to check services - all good so booked in.

I'm familiar with the place as I've been there to see Brigit half a dozen times. Met Amy, cute, less glamorous looking than in her pics - wearing little makeup and had her hair tied back (dyed blonde incidentally). Not a stunner but very natural looking - and with an awesome body - oh my! Just how I like 'em. Slim (size 8), petite at 5" 5' tall or 164cm - (I asked her ;)). Nice skin tone, smooth complexion. Typical hot young Hungarian. Small, natural boobs. Her body shape is similar to Vicky (Bromley-by-bow) but with this girl you get an hour's service for the price of Vicky's half hour.  Amy introduced herself to me with a handshake. After handing over the cash I took a shower.

When I came back Amy was naked on the bed - no messing about. I kissed her and she did French kiss a little bit but not very much. This was the one weaker point of the punt really. Most of my kisses after that would be met with her closed lips. She also didn't initiate kissing during the session. So for this reason the passion was lacking just a little bit. However I still really enjoyed myself - read on. She has the most beautiful arse and pussy. I spent a good half hour tucking into both with my tongue. She wasn't very responsive at first but got into it as we went along. I didn't taste any lube at all just lovely fresh, clean pussy. She got nice and wet so didn't use any lube in the whole session - which I find rare as I'm no Peter North but I must have been doing something right on this rare occasion. We also did 69. Her BJ technique was soft and slow - which is fine by me as I wanted to last. I fucked her in my usual reportoire of position changes - mish, doggy (wow that arse - a perfect peach :)), prone bone and cowgirl. What I really liked was that she didn't rush me at all and was very patient. I took it really slowly, kissing her as I did so - as I say not much kissing me back, nor any eye contact. Although it lacked a little passion it was quite sensual with her rubbing her hands against me (I like it when they do that).

Between position changes I gave her more licking and she came apparently (I'm not 100% convinced :D). Felt so good fucking her whilst I was on top and such an amazing view of her tight body underneath mine whilst I was on top - I had to finish inside her (in the condom) rather than pull out and cum on her body. Actually I don't know whether this would have been OK or not. I felt that asking her about it would have interrupted the flow anyway as her English is extremely limited meaning that she understood very little of my small talk at the start and end of the session. Having said that she was friendly enough and seemed happy.

I collapsed in a heap on the bed after finishing. Amy offered to give me a massage - it was pretty poor to be honest. Not that I was that fussed at the time but worth noting that she's not professionally trained like her flatmate Brigit. So it was a very different type of punt compared to my punts with Brigit. A solid hour of sex and oral - no breaks, cumming right at the end. This was an almost perfect punt for me, and at a good price.

Would I see her again? - definitely. She goes home on 17th April but she's back again in May.

Now something else I like about the location is that I can have a pint beforehand in The Finsbury, just a couple of minutes away - then after the punt walked further along Green Lanes to Golden Parade for the best kebab shops I've found in the last 3 years of trying out numerous post-punt eateries all across town. Diyarbakir My choice for today - ordered a kebab to eat in and 5 plates of food arrived with all kinds of delicious stuff and far more than I would be able to eat - for a tenner.  :thumbsup:

Offline rubric

Point of note - from the looks of things, the profile is passed around a fair bit (check out previous reviews).

LL

Point of note - from the looks of things, the profile is passed around a fair bit (check out previous reviews).
Yes I noticed that too - hence the gamble.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Not the same girl unless she's put on a fair bit of weight

Offline The_Don

New profile?

Spoken to her several times in passing (at the Mannor house, location).

Looks like the same W/G, IMO.

Online kefcseries

Spoken to her several times in passing (at the Mannor house, location).

Looks like the same W/G, IMO.

My first impression was it's not her but having had a good hard look at her face I agree, it's her. Boob job and more weight but it's her.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:41:53 pm by kefcseries »

Offline Trex

Looks like she been eating too many biscuits lately 

Offline Goldman2

Def. her. She's been MIA for a while. Boob job explains it.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Shame, she had a small but cute pair of titties IIRC

Offline Youknowmyname007

Looks like she been eating too many biscuits lately
I only seen her before Christmas before she went back to Hungary and she looked more like the picture on the left. Didn't know how she could put on weight that quick. And she's not as blonde anymore.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve2

The other girl working with her at Kingsbury was also at the Manor House flat.

Offline The_Don

The other girl working with her at Kingsbury was also at the Manor House flat.

Iirc, the feedback was mixed in reference to her service and attitude.

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 08:31:06 am by Steve2 »

Online kefcseries

New profile?

Good find. She's looking tight again, must have been hitting some serious cardio.

Or they're old pics... :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 06:47:01 pm by kefcseries »

Offline rubric

She looks older, so I assume the pics aren't that old. Having said that, her only recent review is not great.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP saw this girl in hounslow couple of years back real back to back conveyor belt....I found her an ok shag a bit remote with no english to hold conversation......friendly and flat chested so new tits now.......dont think Ill spend my hard earned here as she didnt do enough last time.......

Offline joe diddley

Saw Hot Lily X at this venue a couple of years ago and she was pretty good. Mature Hungarian blonde with good skills. Would go again if she reappeared there if that's any help to anyone reading this thread.

Offline The_Don

Saw Hot Lily X at this venue a couple of years ago and she was pretty good. Mature Hungarian blonde with good skills. Would go again if she reappeared there if that's any help to anyone reading this thread.

As far as I'm aware the flat is no longer used, as a location, for W/G

Also having past it, several times (due to me traveling though the area) in the last few months. I notice the balcony had most of the old stuff removed.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 07:38:06 pm by The_Don »