Author Topic: cologne / Koln trip  (Read 4406 times)

Offline DrGFreeman

Ive booked a flight to cologne in a couple of weeks, primarily to visit samya
sounds like a fun place, someone described it as a 'Balkan disco' on a busy night which convinced me
I have two nights, the question is what should I do with the other, something other than an FKK I think

I will check out pascha, but reports on ISG suggest the club is a bit shit and the lufthaus girls aren't that great

I am thinking a trip to brothels External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
anyone have any recent experience of either ?

On ISG one dude was talking about street walkers that operate out of caravans
now that does sound like a new experience
anyone know where this is ?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:43:44 pm by DrGFreeman »

Offline Jerboa

Yes there are caravans on and around truckstops off the autobahns, so unless you have a auto nicht so gutt. External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DrGFreeman

jerboa - thanks
the video looks to be in an industrial area on the outskirts, I don't plan on hiring a car, so thats out, shame

when I was in berlin late last year I got a blow job in a porn booth from a street girl - something I would never dream of doing in the UK. Pretty seedy of course, but that's the attraction as a tourist
anyone got any suggestions for a walk on the wild side ?

Offline Sex Bob-omb

I visited pascha a few years ago on a weekday night.  It's not great but certainly an experience, if I recall there were only 2 girls I was interested in. It's only a couple of euro to get in so its no real loss if you only end up looking around for 30 mins.  Also right across the street is a very similar block, can't remember the name, not as big but still a few floors with 5 or so girls on each, that one was free to enter.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
I like Pascha.  Join the 11th floor for sure. (This costs 50 or 70 euro I forget - look on the site). Fuck a few. Then go to the strip club to get randy and kill time without loosing money or mojo.  Wander the main floors just for laughs.  Maybe select one, maybe not. Back to the 11th floor and fuck the better girls until money runs out.  Not the best, not the worst, but I like it since it is a bit different.  You can even stay there over night.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:43:06 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline DrGFreeman

External Link/Members Only  *
External Link/Members Only

so it is 50E / shag in pascha's club ?
the dude on ISG reported having to pre-pay 80E and then didn't like the selection. I'm not handing over money before seeing the merchandise
If you pay 30E entry then 50E per girl, you might be better off going to an FKK ?


[* is there some way to format the hyperlink so it doesn't display the whole URL ?]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 05:07:36 pm by DrGFreeman »

Offline DrGFreeman

External Link/Members Only

Kinos - anyone had any positive experiences ?
my experience in berlin was that straight guys went to jerk off, but also loads of gay men went to watch
I had heard that sometimes girls worked in kinos offering BJ
but the link above looks pretty gay to me

Varn2015

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'll be in Cologne and Samya / Mondial 26 & 27 April - I guess you will be there a few days before me?  I have bee to Mondial before; I highly rate it if you like Romanian stock.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
External Link/Members Only  *
External Link/Members Only

so it is 50E / shag in pascha's club ?
the dude on ISG reported having to pre-pay 80E and then didn't like the selection. I'm not handing over money before seeing the merchandise
If you pay 30E entry then 50E per girl, you might be better off going to an FKK ?
The 11th floor is like an FKK so is separate admission.  You might like it you might not.  The guy on ISG didn't it seems. I liked it. YMMV.  This explains
External Link/Members Only.  A bit old so prices probably different.

Quote
[* is there some way to format the hyperlink so it doesn't display the whole URL ?]
yes.  it is on the bottom of External Link/Members Only among other places.  I cant post it in this note or the code vanishes.  If you press 'quote' on my reply (but don't post) you can see the format I used.

staffpaulw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Take a trip out to Babylon External Link/Members Only in Elsdorf (about 30 mins from Cologne) ... A bit of an effort to get to, but leagues above the clubs in Cologne .. Always 30/40 girls "on duty" with a really relaxed atmosphere .. And all food and Drinks included in your €50 entrance... Like all the best FKk's the atmosphere is relaxed and girls hassling/hustling you is not a problem... Most girls speak enough Engish to make sure you can get your requests across.. Depending on when you go you will find a good mix of German/EE/African girls and some real crackers amongst them

If getting out of Koln is  a problem Samya is probably the best club in town (although this is still 10 mins out of the centre on an industrial estate) ... Unless you like th idea of following on the footsteps of one of the 1000+ visitors that Pascha claim a day I would steer well clear... The club part is usually full of stag parties or students .. Nasty nasty place

petersclose1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If you can try the caravans it is a real experience and a memory maker.

I know you said you were not hireing a car - but its around £10 a day and gives you freedom - but up to you.

Also thanks for the link to the video of the caravan strip - brings back great memories.

I went with my wife and part of the fun of the experience was pulling up in the layby, walking up the set of vans, checking the goods, going back to the car - driving up 50 yards and repeating till you found what you were looking for - then doing the checks again just to make sure!

For me - "Miss Moldova" - another country ticked off my list.

It was raining and in January it was cold - so a gas heater was on, candles in the van to make it "romantic".

The wife and I had 90 mins of fun with miss moldova. We had only asked for an hour and we were all having fun till the end where she said the price had increased as we were 90 mins not 60.

Apart from that - great memories!

Its dirty, seedy, naughty and a lot of fun!

petersclose1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I visited pascha a few years ago on a weekday night.  It's not great but certainly an experience, if I recall there were only 2 girls I was interested in. It's only a couple of euro to get in so its no real loss if you only end up looking around for 30 mins.  Also right across the street is a very similar block, can't remember the name, not as big but still a few floors with 5 or so girls on each, that one was free to enter.

I took a trip around these two mid afternoon time - really just to see them.

On a cold, wet windy afternoon in January - there was not much going on in either of the places.

The club across from Pascha is Das Bordello - which I personally preferred to Pascha.
Price to enter Pascha was 5 euros - but Bordello was free.

Das Bordello kinda has a hospital / clinical feel to it - but I found the girls to be more friendly.
Pascha - feels like its going to be a good place at night - but a little boring during the day.


Offline DrGFreeman

petersclose - aha, it was your post on ISG I read, didn't know you were on here

I fly into dusseldof, my hotel is intentionally right next to Cologne HBF
I thought everything would be easier on public transport

punting oversea for me as about experiencing something you cant do at home, so I'm still keen on caravans
can you tell me the highest density of caravans where ?  or is it a secret ?

petersclose1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
petersclose - aha, it was your post on ISG I read, didn't know you were on here

I fly into dusseldof, my hotel is intentionally right next to Cologne HBF
I thought everything would be easier on public transport

punting oversea for me as about experiencing something you cant do at home, so I'm still keen on caravans
can you tell me the highest density of caravans where ?  or is it a secret ?

Yes I am there as well - but a different screen name.

The highest density of caravans is along that strip that is listed above - just one long road really.
By no means am I an expert - only one trip to Germany - but the Caravan experience is a stand out moment!

The wife and I are like you - in that punting oversea is about the experience - all our holidays now involve some sexual element now!

Offline DrGFreeman

ahh, 'am Eifeltor' is the street, I was confused
you can see the caravans on External Link/Members Only

could it be done on foot ? there is a train station at the south end of the road
if the weather is good might try a walk
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 02:16:10 pm by DrGFreeman »

Offline Jerboa

Take a trip out to Babylon External Link/Members Only in Elsdorf (about 30 mins from Cologne) ... A bit of an effort to get to, but leagues above the clubs in Cologne .. Always 30/40 girls "on duty" with a really relaxed atmosphere .. And all food and Drinks included in your €50 entrance... Like all the best FKk's the atmosphere is relaxed and girls hassling/hustling you is not a problem... Most girls speak enough Engish to make sure you can get your requests across.. Depending on when you go you will find a good mix of German/EE/African girls and some real crackers amongst them

If getting out of Koln is  a problem Samya is probably the best club in town (although this is still 10 mins out of the centre on an industrial estate) ... Unless you like th idea of following on the footsteps of one of the 1000+ visitors that Pascha claim a day I would steer well clear... The club part is usually full of stag parties or students .. Nasty nasty place

Ok Interesting, Babylon isn't a club I've visited, have you been recently? I went to nearby Planet Eden last year, great facilities but poor selection of ladies.

Offline Jerboa

I took a trip around these two mid afternoon time - really just to see them.

On a cold, wet windy afternoon in January - there was not much going on in either of the places.

The club across from Pascha is Das Bordello - which I personally preferred to Pascha.
Price to enter Pascha was 5 euros - but Bordello was free.

Das Bordello kinda has a hospital / clinical feel to it - but I found the girls to be more friendly.
Pascha - feels like its going to be a good place at night - but a little boring during the day.

Yes mid afternoon will still be quiet at the laufthauses, most girls are still sleeping.