Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celebrity threesome  (Read 7501 times)

Still-alive

Anyone know the name of the celebrity who has been splurged in the American press as having a threesome but has managed to get an injunction in Britain banning the media from naming him?

External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

Note. Anyone who posts a name here could be fucked as might the forum's UK visibility. So do tread carefully...
 :hi:

Still-alive

Note. Anyone who posts a name here could be fucked as might the forum's UK visibility. So do tread carefully...

Remember when that schoolteacher ran off to France with the 15 year old girl? Her name was splashed all over the news for days until they were caught, then the law demonstrated what an ass it was by banning the naming of her when he came to trial, but people were putting Megan Stammers on just about every internet forum, nobody got done because of it. Anyway, there is always the option to PM me if anyone knows the name.

Offline mh

Remember when that schoolteacher ran off to France with the 15 year old girl? Her name was splashed all over the news for days until they were caught, then the law demonstrated what an ass it was by banning the naming of her when he came to trial, but people were putting Megan Stammers on just about every internet forum, nobody got done because of it. Anyway, there is always the option to PM me if anyone knows the name.

Don't get me wrong, super injunctions like this are ridiculous. Should be easy to find out if you're interested in celeb gossip. I was just warning against publishing willy nilly on here.

WaitingforGodot

Let's put it this way; Saturday night's alright for fighting but it's better for a menage a trois.  You could say his partner used his rocket, man.  No doubt when he came home, he had his crocodile rocked.  That enough for you?

Still-alive

Let's put it this way; Saturday night's alright for fighting but it's better for a menage a trois.  You could say his partner used his rocket, man.  No doubt when he came home, he had his crocodile rocked.  That enough for you?

So this was a gay menage a trois? Is that what you are saying?

Offline george r

that's a daisy chain then  :scare:

WaitingforGodot

Twitter is your friend.

Offline myothernameis

We could post the name in the Scottish section

The injunction doesn’t even apply in Scotland

Hydrant

This story was much more interesting when you didn't know who it was. Seems no big deal when you do, apart from the issue of rich people using the law for their own private convenience. As a sweeping generalisation, gay men are much more likely to have open relationships because there are two lots of up-for-anything-with-anyone sexuality involved. On the other side of the coin, all the lesbian couples I have ever met exist in a state of constant, tear-stained jealousy with compulsory two-hour phone calls whenever they are apart.

Offline webpunter

Wonder if there was any candle in the bum  :lol:  What i can't seem to find out is who the other 2 are.  Idle curiuosity.  Think i must be a bit fick when it comes to goggling stuff.  PMs welcome - coz we don't wanted undue interest shown in UKP
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:01:55 pm by webpunter »

Offline myothernameis

Enough of the careless whispers, just wonder where the threesome happened outside or inside  :D :D :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

No trace of this on Google.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Reminds me of when Lady Thatcher banned the IRA from talking on TV ------------ so we saw Gerry Adams lips moving while an actor spoke.     :crazy:

Offline myothernameis

This is the only place I have found the person name

www dot 2oceansvibe dot com/2016/04/08/apparently-this-is-the-celebrity-in-that-threesome-scandal/

You will have to replace the dot with .

Mysterion

Yeah this story was a lot more interesting before I knew who it was. Obviously whoever the "couple" are they were trying to sell the story for their five mins of fame (and a bag of cash), which any of us who don't want our punting activities made public will obviously have a shudder over.

LL

I Googled it and found an answer fairly quickly. Whether or not that's the right answer who knows!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Well the dot website did furnish a response of sorts but two of the three remain nameless and would we have ever heard of them anyway? I am not into slebs - I know little about them.

Offline nervyfooker

This story was much more interesting when you didn't know who it was...

exactly.

Person A is a major showbiz name
Person B married person A
Person B would like to think that he/she is famous in their own right
sadly without person A noone would have heard of person B.
Both A and B have been rumoured to be v promiscuous for years.
injunctions like these are mostly a waste of money with the lawyers being
the only beneficiaries.

Offline lewisjones23

who is arsed what 2 gays get up to in their marriage

not me for sure  :timeout:

Fagin Again

Thanks to those that provided the "clues".  I was slightly curious, as one is, but in the end the names aren't very interesting.  Or, indeed, very surprising. 

Years ago it did seem of some interest which sleb was going with which other sleb, but as one gets older "Who's shagging whom?" isn't a question of great significance.   Unless it's David Cameron and Louise Mensch.   Or Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh.

Let people put their pocket rockets where they like.  We do, after all.

Offline Moresomes

Offline madeinwales56

The identity of this "celebrity couple is all over Twitter. Where they got the initials PJS and YMA from I don't know but I do know this much. They are two of the most fucking hateful, odious, smug, despicable people on the planet. Pair of cunts.

Jay-Jay

The identity of this "celebrity couple is all over Twitter. Where they got the initials PJS and YMA from I don't know but I do know this much. They are two of the most fucking hateful, odious, smug, despicable people on the planet. Pair of cunts.
Not Cameron and Osborne surely !?

Jay  :lol:

WaitingforGodot

Enough of the careless whispers, just wonder where the threesome happened outside or inside  :D :D :D

Could have been the mile high club.  After all, Daniel is traveling tonight on a plane.

Offline bristolbcfc

WaitingforGodot

Someone should furnish the information and put us all out of our misery.

Offline bigmc

The 'couple' have been named in Scotland.

"Privacy by the back door"  :D you couldn't make it up

WaitingforGodot

At his ripe old age, he's gone from Top of the Pops to Pop of the Tops  :lol:

Offline mh

Some more

Wow, the ultra-patriotic Guido Fawkes website is an off shore organisation.  :sarcastic:

They seem to believe they can side step the injunction because they are outside the scope of it, not sure that's true with them publishing online.

Offline mh

Wow, the ultra-patriotic Guido Fawkes website is an off shore organisation.  :sarcastic:

They seem to believe they can side step the injunction because they are outside the scope of it, not sure that's true with them publishing online.

Looks like Guido is being warned off:

But they are still protesting that they are not subject to the injunction. This could get interesting.

who is arsed what 2 gays get up to in their marriage

not me for sure  :timeout:

'who is arsed' indeed is the right phrase to use.

Grumbleguts

Sploshing about in olive oil :( Bet Popeye wasnt happy :scare: :hi:

Bluefin

Interesting that Holly Willoughby was vigourously defending the couple on TV. Do you think she would had done so for a heterosexual couple?

Offline webpunter

Sploshing about in olive oil :( Bet Popeye wasnt happy :scare: :hi:
Bet it wasn't 'extra virgin' olive oil  :lol:

Offline tarkus

Nigel Farage is fucking Piers Morgan? I hope they'll be happy together

Offline One Eyed Snake

overdone

For fucks sake who's the 3 ?

You mean all the comments about furniture have not dropped a clue into your brain?

Offline One Eyed Snake

Thanks for that Sir, the penny's dropped.

Offline Donnie69

The case is being heard at The Supreme Court on Thursday, and the injunction could be gone like a candle in the wind.  It's a farce as 56% of the UK population know who is involved.

It would be about time too.  Some rich git can abuse the law for his own ends, just because he is loaded.  No ordinary person could do that!

Offline Lewis

I heard it was Sooty, Sweep, and Sue.

Oh, and Mathew Corbett had a hand in it too.

Offline webpunter

I heard it was Sooty, Sweep, and Sue.

Oh, and Mathew Corbett had a hand in it too.
Maybe it was Pop-Eye or his previous character name.  Well in the paddling pool filled with the stuff  :sarcastic:

Offline PeachyAssFan

The best way to search for super injunctions is to use Google.com or Google.au and not Google.co.uk as the results get censored. Do a search for "super injunction" and national enquirer in the usa.

Offline Donnie69

I think the person concerned is an utter twat.  I have zero respect for him.  Just because he has loads of money he gets instant access to the highest court in the land.  He's a fucking joke. 

People are making comments on his own Twitter account!

Offline PeachyAssFan

Well he's wasted all that money then trying to keep that a secret. Hes a silly old fart with too much money and ego and should have stuck with someone his own age.

Offline myothernameis

This threesome just gets stranger by the day, latest thing to come out.....

The threesome celebrity who has gagged the news papers, has begged another lover to keep a video of him secret

He had a second fling with someone he met in a hotel for sex

It is said he is worried that a video and photo will get online, and sent a message to his ex lover, saying he is worried

Pals say he is delighted, that the case is dragging on, and is now relaxed, and sure it will blow over

Offline Donnie69

It would've blown over without the super injunction.  Who really cares if they fuck in paddling pool full of oil?  It's probably not a good idea for a woman, as excessive oil in the vagina could be bad.

Offline Demistify

Just to chip-in - it isn't a super-injunction - we/newspapers are not even allowed to discuss the fact that such injunctions exist, that itself is a contempt of court! How Soviet is THAT?

As for the celeb - I dunno why he's bothering. Everyone knows and no-one cares. It would also have been forgotten, by now, if the story had run.