Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: groups of girls lineup and you get to pick one?  (Read 3841 times)

Offline stuart.

what the best place to go where you will have a group of girls lineup and you get to pick one?   :thumbsup:

Online Steely Dan

Kelieu

When you see a brazilian/spanish girl on AW,  sometimes they work in groups and usually you have to pick 1 from 3-4 girls

Offline mr420

never choose the really pretty girl . .

Steptoe

China and Thailand fishbowls  :D

bristolqwerty

what the best place to go where you will have a group of girls lineup and you get to pick one?   :thumbsup:
That's why brothels should be legal in the UK ~ nothing better than walking in have a drink and decide from a choice.
(one on the left or her mate fourth one in)   :D :D
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 07:10:42 pm by bristolqwerty »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Went to a parlour in Cardiff, saw the choice and all of us, pissed as we were, walked, it was horrific.

Offline smiley9

Back in the 90s I used to travel to London a lot on business and there were a few agencies that you could visit and choose a girl to take out for an out-call. One was Kensington PlayBoy on Church St off Ken High St another was on Beauchamp Place Knightsbridge cant recall the name of that agency, don't know if they still exist ? But pre AW and Internet days this was a great way to see exactly what you were going to get  :P

SuitedandBooted

There use to be a few of them in London about 10 years ago but think they have all vanished. A couple of reasonable hostess places also had the same business model.

Not sure about now but Parkers in Holborn (if it is the same) might have the same features. And then you get clubs like the Gaslight in St James that probably offer the same but are crazy expensive.

Lots of illegal venues run by very shady people have flats around the west end but you have to be pissed and rich to even consider it.

FlyingBreadMan

Some if the calling cards you see in phone boxes in central London may have 2/3 girls working and the other option is more costly and risky where in Soho you have houses with a selection
 BUT finding them is problematic as a lot of maggots will take money off you and walk you to a walkup for nothing, and you gotta pay again.

Offline jsparky

In Edinburgh sauna, you could sit in the lounge and mingle with the girls before choosing the girls, is that what you after?

Offline Acheekymonkey

I never been to this place but saw a review  and its positive
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91402.0

Offline Grandslam

Last place I went to that did this was Steam and Sun in Euston - got shut down, google  it...

There was the occasional gem there, but it was never value for money. What it was good for was a spur of the moment banker, and a fantastic buzz, walking into a room of anything up to 20 women wearing heels and not much else and getting to take your pick.

Offline stuart.

Last place I went to that did this was Steam and Sun in Euston - got shut down, google  it...

There was the occasional gem there, but it was never value for money. What it was good for was a spur of the moment banker, and a fantastic buzz, walking into a room of anything up to 20 women wearing heels and not much else and getting to take your pick.

that's a shame it got closed down  :(

Offline stuart.

I never been to this place but saw a review  and its positive
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91402.0

yeah i think i might try this place out thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline stuart.

That's why brothels should be legal in the UK ~ nothing better than walking in have a drink and decide from a choice.
(one on the left or her mate fourth one in)   :D :D
Hidden Image/Members Only

i'm actually going to thailand in december  :crazy:

justbeingcurioussa

There is one Libby's sauna in Stratford which might do the job for you.

External Link/Members Only

You will see some 6-7 EE girls there ranging from very pretty to average looking. There is £10 entry on the door and once you are let in then you will see these girls dressed in essentially identical looking dress. You choose your girl and take her to a room, condition of which depends on price you pay. You have to agree services with girl in the room and extras that you have to pay over the base rate of £60 for 30 mins for standard all covered services. You can walk if you are not happy but you will not get your £10 entry fees back.

Hope this helps

Have fun

bristolqwerty

There is one Libby's sauna in Stratford which might do the job for you.

External Link/Members Only

You will see some 6-7 EE girls there ranging from very pretty to average looking. There is £10 entry on the door and once you are let in then you will see these girls dressed in essentially identical looking dress. You choose your girl and take her to a room, condition of which depends on price you pay. You have to agree services with girl in the room and extras that you have to pay over the base rate of £60 for 30 mins for standard all covered services. You can walk if you are not happy but you will not get your £10 entry fees back.
Hope this helps
Have fun

:D There's a staff job going which might work out cheaper  :D

justbeingcurioussa

Fpm07

Haven't been for a few years - pleasure gardens in Islington on the Caledonian road as a sauna has this set up, but you only got the line up in the evenings.

Online webpunter

Libra Sauna in Brum had this.  Well before it burnt down [not quite but fire brigade called - imagine being on the premises & lifted off the roof on a ladder - then getting home smelling of smoke  :scare: ] & then got shut down
Went to one near KingsX.  About 10 skanky burds looking unenthusiastic & drugged up.  Did an about turn & walked out sharpish.  Getting caught in there by the rozzers would have been a nightmare [on the basis that the WGs looked trafficked].  Which is a criminal offence by the punter as far as i am aware

TheMaster

There are a couple of WG's in Walthamstow that work together, they have 5-6 girls there at busy times

Best time to go is in Fri/Sat evenings cos more girls work there then but call any of the girls below, they all work together plus you'll see others you didnt know about.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sealion74

There are a couple of WG's in Walthamstow that work together, they have 5-6 girls there at busy times

Best time to go is in Fri/Sat evenings cos more girls work there then but call any of the girls below, they all work together plus you'll see others you didnt know about.

Thanks Master, have you seen any of these gals before? Any reviews etc?

I'd be interested in knowing if they are the actual girls in the picture, services offered as advertised, grasp of english and attitude/friendliness (sorry I know it's a lot)