Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nikol_19 Walthamstow  (Read 2709 times)

10 review(s) for nikol_18 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stuart.

Nikol_19

:hi:

Links :      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost :       £40 for 15 mins

Location : Location : Walthamstow  not far from the train station

Comms :  i text her she text back got the address, went to her road got the door number with another text

Looks :     She is the girl in the pictures. she's tiny, very slim very young ok face, boobs were quite nice, but made absolutely no effort to dress sexy, she look like anybody off the street
                 honesty felt like she was too young i guess if you're a pervert you might like her lol  :lol:

Services:  after the paperwork was out of the way she asked me if i cum quick i just smiled and thought to myself that's not a good sign, i got the feeling she wanted me out of there quick, she got naked to reveal her very slim body,
                 she gave me a very underwhelming BJ which if i wanted to pay 10 pounds more i could have had owo, but i wasn't bothered about that, what             
                 annoyed me was when she was having sex with me and kept asking me am i going to cum yet, constantly reminding me i don't have much time and not putting any effort into anything  :(

Will I return  : NO could have had more fun masturbating  :manhater: Avoid, honestly feel like it was a waste of money
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:22:16 am by stuart. »

Offline stuart.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:23:36 am by stuart. »

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

This is why u must avoid Romanian sex workers (oops! I mean scammers) like the plague.

LL

That's a shame as she looks fucking hot! Thanks for the info.

FlyingBreadMan

Do you normally GI for 15 mins?

I gotta do 30mins else I feel rushed.

Offline stuart.

hey FlyingBreadMan  :thumbsup: it depends on what my dick tells me when i walk in and see then for the first time :cool: in her case it's the last time lol

Offline Popperpumppunt

This bitch always comes up with excuses. When I spoke to her on the phone she said I sounded black and that she doesn't see black guys. I finally convinced her that I was white. She asked how long I wanted, I wanted an hour. Kept asking if I had a big dick. Then after a bit of back and forth, she finally said she wouldn't see me because my dick is too big even though iv never even met the girl

Offline Sex Bob-omb

This bitch always comes up with excuses. When I spoke to her on the phone she said I sounded black and that she doesn't see black guys. I finally convinced her that I was white. She asked how long I wanted, I wanted an hour. Kept asking if I had a big dick. Then after a bit of back and forth, she finally said she wouldn't see me because my dick is too big even though iv never even met the girl

You sure she didn't say you sounded like a big dick?

Shame though, she looked like a potential. 

FlyingBreadMan

hey FlyingBreadMan  :thumbsup: it depends on what my dick tells me when i walk in and see then for the first time :cool: in her case it's the last time lol

Yes. Admittably I have done the grind with in 10mins when seriously randy, but for me I gotta feel like time is not limited, else it fells a bit like a fuck and run...which I have done. If that makes sense.

Not my style.

FlyingBreadMan

You sure she didn't say you sounded like a big dick?

Shame though, she looked like a potential.

Ha ha!

LL

This bitch always comes up with excuses. When I spoke to her on the phone she said I sounded black and that she doesn't see black guys.
I'm curious to know what you said to her to make her think you sounded black!

Offline Ozy84

I'm curious to know what you said to her to make her think you sounded black!

Or that you had a big dick.... :unknown:

Offline kingM

Now in Leicester.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I did arrange to meet this girl. I think she tempts you with the cheaper prices but then delivers a crap service.

Was going to do the half hr then she said only cum once in half and hr booking. Not that I normally pop in the half hr. But I can't stand the bullshit rules.
The body looks nice but her face wasn't all that and I didn't like her attitude, from which I could tell she was going to be crap so I didn't bother and just walked.