Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who has the dirtiest bum?  (Read 4804 times)

Offline Northerndave666

Why did I look? My eyes are bleeding now!

Offline webpunter

OP or HP - same thing.  Have you been leafing through your HL again ?  Regards - WP  :lol:

Offline Nagilum

So the question is - which hero is going to rim it? :D

Offline Poopster

I would be mad at you HP, but I'm the fucking mug who had a good idea what I was going to see yet still clicked on the links.  Yes, both of them.  So I saw it twice.

Offline hullad

Gross.......

You need help   :scare:

Offline webpunter

I would be mad at you HP, but I'm the fucking mug who had a good idea what I was going to see yet still clicked on the links.  Yes, both of them.  So I saw it twice.
At least HP is showing some consideration.  Chucking up the thread well after [most of] our tea times  :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

HP. I have the utmost respect for you and your shenanigans but, my God, this is just one step too far.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Why did I look? My eyes are bleeding now!

I have absolutely NO intention of clicking that link.   :music:

cockneybstrd

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i thought you had agreed to some kind traffic light system for when you put up links HP...you would indicate if it was red amber or green

that is defo a red and shouldnt be viewed within an hour of eating...

Offline Horizontal pleasures

At least she does not offer bareback but if she does female ejaculation you will need wellies and an umbrella not just a raincoat.

OP or HP - same thing.  Have you been leafing through your HL again ?  Regards - WP  :lol:
she was new yesterday.

Essex girl take on a new meaning.

Offline maxxblue

Agree

Hidden Image/Members Only

There was no need for that, VW. The OP's post was bad enough, but at least we had a choice about whether we clicked the link or not.  :vomit:

Offline Roth

I'm not even sure what I'm looking at?  :scare: :vomit: :scare: :vomit:

Offline Titi

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: bloody hell HP, can't unsee that now.

Offline MikeBWales

Oh FFS, never look , why do I always look!

Offline Roth

she was new yesterday.

Let's hope you just mean a new profile and not your newest punt?! :scare: :vomit:

Offline hendrix

i thought you had agreed to some kind traffic light system for when you put up links HP...you would indicate if it was red amber or green

that is defo a red and shouldnt be viewed within an hour of eating...

This is a crime scene. Needs to be taped off for the CSI lot :(

Offline cueball

Cheers hp, into the cage she goes  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

I honestly thought it was gonna be worse than that so I wasn't too perturbed. It is a bit off putting though.

Offline dboy74

Gravity has definitely not been kind!

Offline webpunter

What might be a green light as far as HP concerned is different for the rest of us [well mostly].  Judging by the munters he wazzes up on here he must be colour blind.  Thought i would have some fun whilst HP is on a yellow card.  Well in his case amber  :lol:

Offline Jamboney

I knew I was gonna regret opening this thread before I even clicked on it. Just eaten as well  :vomit:

Anyone who goes for that deserves a medal. Or a straight jacket.

Grumbleguts

Somebody put that photo up on Twitter :( Was just enjoying a nice sandwich to :( What a bastard :diablo: :diablo: :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Thank you for your kind words. So now up to you to find some more dirty bums please.

Her profile in Chelmsford keeps going and coming back. She has sent me her phone number for texts and I decided to TOFTT but she has not responded to my suggested appointment. I could always walk if her face is as bad as her arse ....

Offline nerascal

OMG that looks like the Predators face!

I' not sure if you're insane or a hero  :cool: