Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Sky] A.K.A petite+beauty (Warren Street NW1)  (Read 2671 times)

17 review(s) for blonde sky (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thank you to all those that reviewed Sky before.

Services:
Kissing (basic)
OW
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour (normal rate £110)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, Sky English is very good (clearly been in the UK for many years)

Location: Warren Street, 3 bedroom flat very nicely done. Sky bedroom is Small to Mid size and clean, with a double bed.
Bathroom with a real bath and shower (attachment) stocked with toiletries.
Free parking after 18:30 or pay and display near by, with in 5 - 7 walk (CC zone, charges may apply)
Tube = Warren Street less than a 5 mins walk

Would I visit again:  Yes

Pictures: Don't show her face and limited amount of her body

The girl: Short to mid length blonde hair, size 6-8, 5.1, Mid 20's, real tits (C cup) with very nice nipples.
Good shape A$$ and slim body wise (a nice little package). With a few tattoos, that are not visible in public gallery.

Plus + Relaxed and friendly attitude with no rushing, or clock watching. Service wise ok to good (but her likes list is limited).

Neutral: Limited kissing and OW was on offer (due to braces  :unknown:). Closed her eyes occasional, during penetration (Protected). 

I will add:

Even with her, limited likes list. She delivered some of basics well and I double popped, because of it IMO.
She was willing to change to any position and or other service. When I asked for it, with out issue  :thumbsup:   

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile: 

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 01:32:10 pm by The_Don »

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks Don, especially for comment about the kissing. Really need to trim the HL down.

Offline PumpAction

OW and basic kissing for £100 per hour seems overpriced.

Online The_Don

OW and basic kissing for £100 per hour seems overpriced.

Hence my neutral comments, but overall the positives, out weighted the neutrals, IMO.

But yes, I've had better VFM, in the same area. In fact one of the best W/G I've punted, was only 5 mins walk away @ £80 P/H.
And to be blunt, (IMO) not many W/G have even come close. To what she offered as a whole package, at any rate P/H I've paid :blush:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 07:19:31 pm by The_Don »

FlyingBreadMan

Good review as always
 Could you give a likeness to her face?

Stunner? girl-next-door? Simple beauty?

Thanks

Online The_Don

Good review as always
 Could you give a likeness to her face?

Stunner? girl-next-door? Simple beauty? [/b]

Thanks

girl-next-door and a little more, IMO. But to add, I can see where scorpion, is coming from:

Sky is not a classic beauty in the ECB, Michelle Independent style. She is somewhat "elfin" if that makes sense , short dark hair, brace on her lower teeth, multiple tattoos which don't show on her profile pics (are otherwise accurate but limited) and a very nice, petite body with responsive nipples.