Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess1000  (Read 1530 times)

29 review(s) for jess1000 (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Jess Teesside (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline TheMerrt

Meeting Date: 01/04/16 1h incall

WG Page: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms: To be completely honest, comms were a bit of a nightmare to start with. Jess rarely checks her AW profile and routinely I would be waiting for a day to pass before I received a message back. Once I finally managed to get hold of the holy grail (the mobile number) things improved. Managed to thrash out a date that suited both of us, Friday 4:30pm for 1 hour. My advice would be to get Jess' number as soon as possible.

Location: Street in Stockton - no twitchy curtains, not far from town centre. Precisely £3.80 in a Hackney Carriage.

Meet: Was having a bit of a nightmare and was running late from work. Rushed home, had my shower & back in the car to go park in Stockton. Quickly texted Jess to let her know that I might be a bit late, she said it was ok. Arrived at about 4:45 to be greeted by a very attractive (and picture accurate), brunette with more slightly more curves than her pictures show!

After being shown upstairs and a quick chat, the paperwork was dealt with and we got on the bed. Jess had no issues with starting with some deep DFK thrusting her tongue down my throat before I even had chance to get my bearings. After some mutual fondling (guilty as charged!) the clothes of both parties started to be discarded to the floor. I was greeted by a lovely albeit small pair of mammories which proceded to get some attention from yours truly. This moved onto OWO of which I can say Jess' technique is fantastic. Lots of eye contact, plenty of attention on the balls, and after a minute or so she provided my face with the present of her lovely, peachy arse. After some fingering of her pussy and feeling her get wet I moved onto sliding my finger towards her arsehole of which she said she'd love to have my finger in.

After about 10 minutes of this 69 / OWO & fingering session I make the executive decision (honest!) that round 1 shall be finished in Jess' mouth. Jess was more than happy to oblige and I erupted like a geyser unleashing a thick creamy liquid into Jess' mouth, and on her face. It was fantastic.

Whilst recovering (I needed it!), we had a quick chat about various things. It occurred to me that this might actually be Jess' twin sister, as I noticed a small tattoo. To be completely honest, I couldn't care less at this point.

I digress. We move onto round two with some more OWO and RO on her. I wanted to see that arse bounce around the room. On went the mac and off we went. Did I mention she has a great arse? The next 30 minutes consisted on various positions including Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl and more. Time is ticking on at this point and Jess asks me where I want to come. I say I'd like to erupt in that naughty mouth of hers again and she starts on another blowjob as if she was on a mission. I am ashamed to say after another 5-10 minutes of this nut #2 just wasn't happening (it sometimes doesn't).

After cleaning up and getting dressed we have another brief chat as I make my way out of the door.

My conclusion? Your reviews saying Jess is the only punt viable in the graveyard of Teesside are spot on. Jess was absolutely fantastic, will definitely be going back once I've weaseled away some more punting funds.

Well worth your time gentlemen!  :thumbsup:

Rod trotter

Cheers.sounds decent

Im going to go for one hour punts now :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Great review, I've seen them both recently and not much to chose between them. Jess ( well I think it was her  :unknown:)  did tell me on my last visit they have substituted one another, that wouldn't bother me.  :hi:

Offline Knight Templar

Great review, I've seen them both recently and not much to chose between them. Jess ( well I think it was her  :unknown:)  did tell me on my last visit they have substituted one another, that wouldn't bother me.  :hi:

so does her sister have a AW page or do they just use the same one ?
sorry if I am being thick here but I must have missed previous posts :hi:

Offline johnny34

The profile is for Jess but occasionally it's used by her twin sister & sometimes they do duo bookings, don't think her sister has her own AW profile.

Offline Knight Templar

The profile is for Jess but occasionally it's used by her twin sister & sometimes they do duo bookings, don't think her sister has her own AW profile.

thanks for the information
 :hi:

Offline Kev3773

No only Jess on AW, if you want to see Lisa contact Jess and she will try arrange it  :hi:

Tobias1978

Emailed Jess1000 a couple of days ago, still waiting for a reply?

Offline OscarC

Emailed Jess1000 a couple of days ago, still waiting for a reply?

Not sure why we need to know, nothing we can do about that. Some girls are good at comms, others are quite frankly shit.

coolguy1990

Not sure why we need to know, nothing we can do about that. Some girls are good at comms, others are quite frankly shit.

We don't necessarily need to know, but for those of us on a tight schedule and maybe thinking of booking jess, the info might be helpful.

Offline Kev3773

Jess's comms have always been great with me.  :hi: