Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Easter Weekend in Germany  (Read 922 times)

Offline Hansolo69

Had kept Easter weekend free to go on a punting trip with a mate, who sadly was unable to go due to childcare issues  :(

Anyway I took the Eurotunnel early Saturday morning and then drove to Dusseldorf.
Arrived there about 8am and checked into hotel and grabbed a few hours sleep.
Woke up about midday, showered and headed off to Oceans which is pretty close.
Oceans had changed their entrance policy in January which was not overly clear on their website.
I took the free entry option, which meant I was entitled to free breakfast / lunch bit had to buy all drinks and dinner in the evening.
I should have paid the 50 Euro entry which covers food and drinks.
Anyway it was pretty quiet during the afternoon but got busier and busier as the evening went on, and more girls and punters arrived.
My first punt of the day was Renata, Short cute Romanian with short dark blonde hair,  Body 7,  Cheeky personality,  Service bland and lied about French kissing,  pretty unresponsive during reverse oral on the whole I left the room feeling disappointed.

2nd girl some time later was Morena,  Tall, dark Romanian, Very cheeky smile and great fun, Body 7, very passionate in the room. 
 Would see again.

After chilling out and eating my 3rd and final girl was Julia from Bulgaria.
Tall and dark and sexy, body 7.5, lots of tongue when kissing, very good bj
 Rate 8 overall

I'd point out that not every girl I spoke with would do French kissing, which is pretty important to me.  Although there were some amazing looking girls which I wish I had gone with.
A few girls said they would have done DFK with extra money.  I'm pretty set on just paying the 50Euro standard rate for 30 minutes.

I did have a lovely steak meal for 15 Euros !

Next day, Easter Sunday was unsure where to head for.
I thought I'd try Samya as Jerboa had recommended it.

Arrived early at 1pm, and was one of the first punters there.
50 Euros entry which included drinks and food - bargain !
Strange set up on multiple floors with the changing rooms and 'Wellness' area downstairs.
Not the best facilities but pretty decent.
Very good food at this club, which seemed to refreshed even until the wee hours.

Most of the girls sit around the bar / club area which has comfy sofas etc..

My first girl was Matilda who I spotted pretty much straight away at breakfast. Dark haired Romanian. Beautiful eyes. Great figure.
Nice kisser, Loved reverse oral,  but stopped me from giving her an orgasm sadly. Body 8.5, Smile 9, Service 8.5

'Chilled out' in the sauna and steamroom and lazed about in the bar area for a while.

Quite a few girls came and chatted with me and some were quite offended when I politely declined their offer to go to a room.

My 2nd and final girl here was Eveline.  Slim and toned blonde Romanian.  Great figure 8.5, Great personality, Probably the best best bj I've ever had in Germany.  Service 9.5

I spent sometime talking with Patricia before I left and wish I had taken her to a room.  She seemed really nice, but it was getting late and I knew I had a long drive the following day.

Overall Samya had some nice girls with the girls arriving for the evening / night shift being the better lookers on the whole.

I didn't like the smoking in the bar / club area but was told when I left that their smoking policy was changing soon.

Offline Dimond dave

Hi

We're these flat rates or pay the girls of so what's the rate

Offline Jerboa

Hi

They were both fkk clubs, take a read at this wiki. External Link/Members Only

FkkSaunaClubsBlog

Excellent report!  :thumbsup:

I didn't like the smoking in the bar / club area but was told when I left that their smoking policy was changing soon.

This is something I don't like either so any more details on when and how exactly it's changing??

Offline Jerboa

Excellent report!  :thumbsup:

This is something I don't like either so any more details on when and how exactly it's changing??

It could be Samya have a smoking policy during the summer months, where during the day before 9pm all smoking is outside, still doesn't stop a smoky bar on a busy night.

FkkSaunaClubsBlog

It could be Samya have a smoking policy during the summer months, where during the day before 9pm all smoking is outside, still doesn't stop a smoky bar on a busy night.

True but it'd be a (slight) improvement. Have you ever seen any restrictions on smoking in the bar area during your many visits??

Offline Jerboa

True but it'd be a (slight) improvement. Have you ever seen any restrictions on smoking in the bar area during your many visits??

No not much restrictions, like most German whorehouses smoking is prevalent.

Offline Hansolo69

Hi

I only paid the girls the standard 50 Euros for a 30 minute service.
Although at Samya you can have 60 mins for 75 Euros  :cool:

The receptionist at Samya told me on my departure that they will stop smoking indoors in approx. 4 - 6 weeks.

Oceans is great as no smoking indoors, the same with Ying Yang in Roermond which has some lovely ladies.