Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Belinda MILF - Leicester  (Read 3803 times)

1 review(s) for BUSTY BELINDA XX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sureshot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Having dificulties copy/pasting links on new phone so will ask admin to do it later, till then if someone could add as a reply i'd appreciate - member code is 3331040

Busty Belinda - Leicester incall, £120 p/hour

This was a late decision after my original choice cancelled on me, i had already arranged time out of work and didnt want to waste it. I fancied something different and a hot MILF was on the list.

Comms leading up were fine, quick replies with straight forward answers /info. Nice modern flat short walk from train station.

Belinda states she's 51 and i'd take that as accurate. She's still got a great body and good looks for her age, infact she could rival some girls half that.  Big tits with pierced nipples and still full and juicy :D

She was pretty full on from the start, a good kiss and feel before she asked for the cash and came back swiftly with a drink aswell.

Straight into action, loads of passionate dfk, hands going every where till i tucked into eating her pussy and arse.  Swapped over to owo / 69 which was supberb. Not quite DT but she gave it a go.

Rubbered up and started in cowgirl, her pussys still tight and was bouncing round on my cock like a kid on a space hopper!!
Few more positions and then gently eased into her back door with no complaints.  Once it was in she took anal like a fucking trooper till i popped with about 10mins to go.

Quick clean up and had a nice few minutes to chill with no rushing me out the door.

Overall it was a great punt, really nice friendly bird, good SP and great sex.  Would definately recommend to any MILF fan.

GolfNut

Link as follows: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have asked admin to add them. That was quick! Thanks Admin

Sureshot

Link as follows: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have asked admin to add them. That was quick! Thanks Admin

Thanks GN, Thanks Admin  :hi:

Online Fit4fun

Nice review. Thanks. Been wanting to see her for a while, might go now sooner.

Offline datyman

Good review. I saw her in Leicester last month. She is quite an amazing, eager and energetic mature girl.

Offline 12leic12

Nice review, have wanted to see her since her profile popped, unfortunately not had the time yet.

Whats the parking like, is she in the city centre or just outside?

RichMarks

Is she also known as Grace from Midland Belles?

External Link/Members Only

Sureshot

Is she also known as Grace from Midland Belles?

External Link/Members Only

Its a nice apartment, parkings fine. Took about 15mins walk from the train station.

No idea RM, agency photos are shit but shes much older than 42.

Offline 12leic12

Great, thanks.

Don't think she is Grace either.