Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slightly left field request...  (Read 902 times)

Offline oj2007

Hi all

Have been out of the punting game for a few months but am feeling the need to get back in. Occurred to me that one of the most exciting experiences I had was back before I'd started punting at all, I'd done my shoulder in and needed a massage. I innocently booked a massage at a place near work (was some sort of Chinese health food shop or something) and as the massage went on and the masseuse kept on brushing her hands over my balls it got me very excited - it dawned on me this wasn't a regular massage place! I'd like to try and recreate that somehow by booking a massage at a "reputable" establishment that offers extras, but where I could "innocently" book a regular massage...anyone know of any proper massage places with a girl who offers extras, does that exist?!

Cheers

vw

Thought the turn on was not knowing, rather than the dead cert extra !

a dead cert place might not be the same turn on for you !

Offline oj2007

Thought the turn on was not knowing, rather than the dead cert extra !

a dead cert place might not be the same turn on for you !

Yeah it's an odd one, it requires some suspension of disbelief I guess! I basically want a genuine masseuse who I'm booking, as far as she's concerned, just for the massage but once there obviously I want it to go in a certain direction - but I don't want to waste money on an actual massage without the prospect of a happy ending! I went to a sort of reputable looking place the other day and was hopeful of a HE, was making the right movements etc. But it didn't happen, was gutted!

It's an odd one, I know...

Offline sonyvaio

If you want a bit of a challenge then the spa shop on high street Kensington - liangtse has really good masseuses but as far as I know not all offer extras, though some do.

Offline Steely Dan

I looked on punting wiki glossary, but what is a left field request?

vw

I looked on punting wiki glossary, but what is a left field request?

Out of left field" is American slang meaning "unexpectedly", "odd" or "strange".

External Link/Members Only

Offline oj2007

If you want a bit of a challenge then the spa shop on high street Kensington - liangtse has really good masseuses but as far as I know not all offer extras, though some do.

Thanks for the tip, might give it a try!

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Asia Touch on shaftesbury ave is also a good one. Very smart, all feels legit, but HE seems to always be on the menu. However you pay £40 for the privilege and ive never got anything beyond that.

pawghunter2015

Bump.

Looking for something similar.