Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hellen Marina Cardiff  (Read 1708 times)

Husqvarna360

Hi guys, 

Digging deep to find a punt in Cardiff now the HNDF are in Bristol, this girl looks good with decent size breasts, just wondering if anyone has seen her and got any feedback?

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

Contacted her when her profile appeared.

Got a prompt reply telling me that she was working on getting her profile verified before starting.

Waited a couple of weeks and noticed that the warning had gone.

Emailed her again but this time mail ignored.

Then noticed that Romanian had appeared on her profile, so I lost interest.

Offline HughJardon

She looks dirty and a nice set of Tits, I was thinking of visiting this ?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But after researching, the number suggests its a girl called Carla Amanda who just gives a vanilla parlour type experience. Stunning girl but mediocre service.

External Link/Members Only

Husqvarna360

Thanks, I did exchange some texts and enquired about breast size and response was 32d, nice but prefer if she had a front on picture in her profile :drinks:

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi guys, I saw here a few days ago.
I asked for owo and cim prior to calling but found, not on offer when I arrived.
She's quite young around 19 I would say but she said 21, quite pretty, very petite with awesomely great tits.
Service was very basic.
I don't think it's Hugh's Carla Amanda though. :hi:

Offline Happyguylucky

Sorry, I was commenting on the original post Hellen Marina!

Offline HughJardon

Yeah its the LadyConny link that took me to CarlaAmanda, but apologies for sidetracking the girl in question.

Did Hellen Marina offer DFK Happy ??

Offline Happyguylucky

No, kissing only, but she had a 10/10 body.
Very petite with a good set of tits, she is based in Canton.

Offline HughJardon

Thanks mate, so your overall summary of this punt would be neutral.

Offline Happyguylucky

Neutrals pretty fair, perhaps go there for a quickie at £40 may seem ok, as she is very fit.
But lacking services.

Offline ruffrider

Review of Hellen Marina is up. cracking body and face but very inexperienced..

Offline woodie123

what was
Lady Conny like? i want to see her soon. hope she brillant lol

Offline HughJardon

Conny is bigger than her sister Madame Juliette I have reviewed her, cant fault the service which was a very dirty milf experience.
If you want a tighter body go for Juliette, if a bigger milf is your thing Connys your girl.
Get on it mate  :hi:

Offline woodie123

Cheers mate. she sounds liek a cracker im looking forward to it.. What part of Cardiff were they in ??

Offline woodie123

Conny is bigger than her sister Madame Juliette I have reviewed her, cant fault the service which was a very dirty milf experience.
If you want a tighter body go for Juliette, if a bigger milf is your thing Connys your girl.
Get on it mate  :hi:

How good was her english??  How big is she and her tits??