Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alma Latina Camberwell  (Read 2276 times)

Offline 3HK

External Link/Members Only
30mins £60

Camberwell

I have fancied having a go with Alma since January when I first saw her posted on this site, I tried to see her twice last month but was unsuccessful. I was on the macbook and some how I came across her profile on Vivastreet - she was back in town at new place in Camberwell. Now I had pulled the night before and spent the early hours of Saturday morning "having it off" so I wasn't overly horny but this seemed like a chance too good to miss. I called the number provided, the lady confirmed Alma was working until 3am.

I called earlier in the day and then I visited her at around 1am on the same day. Got to the door and a tall fella let me in, walked up the stairs, saw the maid who lead me into a room and then I saw Alma emerge from another room in her bra and thong. I had £60 with me, I was deciding over a 15 or 30 minute punt in my head but when I saw her I thought I'd go with 30mins. When I first saw her pictures I really found her look hot, maybe I built her up too much because when I saw her she wasn't that impressive to me but I went with the 30mins because I had been shagging earlier on and it probably would've taken me longer than 15mins to pop.

In a review a punter mentioned that she was yawning all over the place when he attempted to meet her and that she had just woken up, although she wasn't yawning she looked rough like she had just woken up from a nap or something... no make up too which was annoying. She wasn't warm or that welcoming initially, can't really speak English well but when the paperwork was out of the way and I started speaking Spanish that brought out a few smiles. I then asked her to put her heels on and admired her body for a few minutes.

Started out with OW for about 90 seconds, then she creamed / lubed my cover dick and initiated sex. I found her lazy and lethargic to be honest and her bum didn't look that great in doggy. She is a bbw, fun sized, with curves but attitude was disappointing, it was like a chore for her. She rode me well in doggy but that was the best it got, she then complained because I switched to about 4 positions during the sex. Told her to ride me, she started saying no but I told her to pipe down and told her to get on top. She rode me for about 40 seconds then hopped off and said back to doggy. Then she was saying "cum baby" I told her to be quiet and that it was a 30 min session, I then flipped her on her back and started to drill her before I came, that shut her up.

We had some conversation, she seemed nice enough but I wasn't there for idle chat, I found her services poor, her attitude towards the service poor and that is why she is getting a negative. Everything else about her was cool but during the service she was borderline useless, I have been having it off all week with regular girls and then partied at LAPC, so this could have been a bit of a come down syndrome thing for me as she was never going to reach the heights of the others but nevertheless the basics were poor. Someone else may have viewed this as a neutral, it may read worse than it was but 90 seconds of OW, complaining about me switching positions & then urging me to cum was quite annoying and something I've never experienced before. Too many antics, her reluctance to ride me was bizarre, glad I saw her to tick the box, but it wasn't a memorable experience & I won't be going back.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 02:31:25 pm by 3HK »

Offline pumps

To anyone else reading this review and thinking "I'll probably get a better outcome when I see her", Think again I say.

I saw her and she was so lazy and absolutely nowhere near as appealing as the pictures, I paid for owo and she tried to give me 2mins worth, I had to ask her twice to do it for longer until I just got fed up, I had no end of problems with her.

Delvin084

To anyone else reading this review and thinking "I'll probably get a better outcome when I see her", Think again I say.

I saw her and she was so lazy and absolutely nowhere near as appealing as the pictures, I paid for owo and she tried to give me 2mins worth, I had to ask her twice to do it for longer until I just got fed up, I had no end of problems with her.

This is exactly what I was thinking  :lol:

But I still think I will punt her in the end, she has been on my list since January!

Offline 3HK

It was the above set of pics that really got me hot on her tail, go for it if you want to tick the box, you've been warned lol.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 11:48:48 pm by 3HK »

JustBrowsing2016

Looks like her profile isn't there anymore? she's been replaced by someone else

Offline sirlean

Not a bad looking replacement tho

Offline The_Don

She sounds, full of bad attitude  :wackogirl:

Offline pumps

She sounds, full of bad attitude  :wackogirl:

Certainly comes across as a hooker that forgets "who is doing who the favour"

JustBrowsing2016

Dying to see this chick, I want her to sit on my face.

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's back in south london this week working at the Denmark hill camberwell brothel

Offline pumps

I guess I know where I'm going this week

I guess I know where I'm going this week

Loool is the ass really that good ? I know it's natural bit all the hype from the other guy put me off similar to that other girl the white colombian with the phat ass.

Offline pumps

It's a combination of quite a few things.

I haven't had a latina in a while, I haven't had a thick assed/thigh'd brown skinned latina in long while, even though she mugged me off she ticks my boxes in terms of being attractive facially imo....

Also next time I'll be in 'extract what I need' mode.

power of the pussy, mixed with my hand being forced as the market place isn't offering much right now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

It's a combination of quite a few things.

I haven't had a latina in a while, I haven't had a thick assed/thigh'd brown skinned latina in long while, even though she mugged me off she ticks my boxes in terms of being attractive facially imo....

Also next time I'll be in 'extract what I need' mode.

power of the pussy, mixed with my hand being forced as the market place isn't offering much right now.

External Link/Members Only   :unknown:      External Link/Members Only  :music:

« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 07:24:53 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

punther

Is the black and white pic on her profile representative

Her mid section looks tight but this didnt seem to be the case from what ive read previously

Is the black and white pic on her profile representative

Her mid section looks tight but this didnt seem to be the case from what ive read previously

The pics been heavily edited