Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English babe Selena - Incall, Derby city centre  (Read 2526 times)

6 review(s) for EnglishSelenax (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys, i saw this lady recently and thought id place a report. I couldn't find any other reports for Selena - so I thought Id get in first :thumbsup:

Located in the city centre of Derby, spotlessly clean modern block. Serviced apartment, discrete with plenty of easy parking nearby.

Definitely the girl in the pictures and profile page. Id saw mid to late twenties, bout 5'8' size 8 or 10, long dark hair, very trim figure - maintained by many an hour in the gym.Id say she has something of a Katie Perry look about her. Ohhhh and a pierced tongue :yahoo:

Lovely girl, infact surprisingly good for Derby!!! Easily the best that im aware of. Great time with Selena, french kissing, twice in the hour, great dirty talk. Fantastic backside, that is great to squeeze whilst she's riding your cock and her pussy juices are flowing over your groin.

I'll be seeing her again.

To the best of my knowledge - the best in Derby. Fill your boots lads :hi:

Offline onlyme23

Actually searching aw now to go visit a girl in derby, hhhhhmmmmmmm interesting.   

GolfNut

Thanks for the review badsin.

Sounds like a hot one indeed.

Got her on my hotlist but invariably find she has quite limited availability according to her schedule. One day maybe.

Offline _Bender_

Do you know if she's on tour also I presume she's working with Hannah, did you catch a glimpse of her?

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline m@rk

She is my favourite at the minute. Saw her in notts and loved everything about her. Her voice is even sexy as hell. Lol

Offline Picti

Great find Badsin.  Just had a look at her profile and my cock performed a triple somersault.  I'm out of action for a few weeks so is she remaining within the area?

jikthesik

does she ever offer incalls in Nottingham?

Offline badsin

Apparently she is using another girls flat at the moment, might be Hannah, tbh I really don't know.
I don't know how long she will be around or if she plans on a permanent base in Derby.
I do know that she has limited hours that she offers because she doesn't like entertaining guys under the influence..... can't blame her on that score either :hi:

Offline m@rk

does she ever offer incalls in Nottingham?
Yep, thats where i normally see her. She's down near the Ice Stadium with parking directly out side

Offline Picti

Badsin. Issue from m@rk's review. Can you clarify whether you received OWO or OW? Also the booking duration and fee please. Ta.

Offline billy_91

If she works with hannah I might have to have a 3sum! They both look incredible

Offline badsin

Badsin. Issue from m@rk's review. Can you clarify whether you received OWO or OW? Also the booking duration and fee please. Ta.

Covered oral, which was the only disappointment of the meeting. However she did state that she offered owo to regulars  :hi: