Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Busty Ruth, Lindylou, Sexylozz, Mature Sexy Marie  (Read 7184 times)

Offline wombat53

Hi  Does anyone have any experience of the following Birmingham ladies

Mature Busty Ruth, Lindylou, Sexylozz, Mature Sexy Marie

Offline vision2014

I saw marie about 10 yrs ago  it was when i first got into punting she was in a bunglow behind some shops if i remember right she had a maid working with her there was price of 1 cum or 2 cums for half hour maid joined in really good fun very polite and friendly

randyrobbobrum

Hiya, like your previous reply I saw Marie a couple of years ago and she was very nice, booked an appointment with Ruth recently and turned up as arranged, house looked really grotty from the outside, cat's everywhere, all the Windows open, no answer at the door and both phones off. So I gave up, she gave me neutral feedback on aw to which I replied saying what happened but haven't heard anything since. Let me know if you have better luck as I'd still love to see her. Bob.

Offline Rich198529

have you got a link for Mature sexy marie ?
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Oddbod

Marie gives a good professional service & always made sure I left satisfied.

I first met Ruth at Maries place in Acocks Green then subsequently in Sheldon.
Ruth won't fully strip due to scarring on the stomach which spoils
the fun a bit for me...the lack of nudity that is not the scarring.
That apart , I find them very good.

Marie's place is much pleasanter.
I prefer Ruths looks though & she is cheaper.

I have thing for rough mature BBW's,
the rougher the better so I 'm not sure if my
opinions will work for you.

Roadster

I have thing for rough mature BBW's,
the rougher the better so I 'm not sure if my
opinions will work for you.

Well Marie sure is rough!  I saw her a few weeks ago and can't say I enjoyed myself.  Her place was a untidy, dirty and stank.  I am pretty certain she came straight into me from a previous punt without even wiping her twat. She was certainly very sweaty, hair all over the place and generally a mess.  She was also loud, brash.  She walked into the room and immediately set about my dick like she was sanding a windowframe.

The rest of session was pretty awful too.

Her maid joined in but only as much as getting topless.  I would, by far, have preferred a session with the maid.

If you do like rough though ... you've hit gold dust there.   :D

Hairybum

immediately set about my dick like she was sanding a windowframe.

sheer poetry.... :lol: :lol:

For the record, I saw Ruth... she was a nice cheap punt. Her house was shite hole, but the parlour was nice.... She was extremely good with her hands

Offline GeorgeStevens

Ha! Marie was my first ever punt some 25 years ago! She worked from a place in Small Heath. Time has not been kind to her facially if her AW pics are anything to go by! She was actually decent looking back then, though similar in size, i.e. a woman whose large breasts are a consequence of her weight rather than being naturally large. Her prices look like they are more or less the same though!

Offline bonneville

I visited Marie about a month ago for a BDSM session. A very good 'madam' who can use a cane, but her property was a mess.  I will visit again for discipline. Also visited Ruth last year and she was clean but her house an absolute shit hole.

Offline jimgooooo

Her maid joined in but only as much as getting topless.  I would, by far, have preferred a session with the maid.

was the maid a short lass with dark hair, again a bbw but not as big as Marie?

Roadster

I liked her at the time but I honestly can't remember a thing about her now.  That is what getting old is all about though I'm afraid.

... so little time ... so many girls!

:lol: :lol:

Offline jimgooooo

if it is i think she works in place of Marie sometimes.
i had her once on a Saturday i was walking down the road to her place and walked past Marie, not sure why but i deiced to go and knock on the door anyway got the maid, well i was impressed and she offered herself so i railed her good and hard and she loved it (well at least thats what she told me)
cannot remember her name, but mind you we are talking back to the early 00's

Offline Paz5266

Marie had a maid called Becky with blond hair who was gorgeous but disappeared
Anyone seen her

Offline dog999

Saw Marie years ago, she was rough then, I was young and fancied a bit of mature!. She has not aged very well!!!. I seem to remember something about flowers in the window and the Acocks Green area. If it's the same one she has a message on the answer phone, even tells you how to get there by buss. Went in, maid gives you a fucking menu!!, then she comes into the room asked what you want, a few quid extra for the maid to join in!!, that's old school. She's still going and I bet smells as bad as ever of smoke and bodily fluids. Don't bother unless your fucking desperate!!. Dog

Offline temptation

I nearly went to see Marie a few weeks ago but backed out as her front door is on a busy road just off the high street with a queue of traffic outside her door and at the time there was a team of scaffolders working on a building directly opposite. Did not feel very discrete at all , looks like i dodged a bad experience anyway.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Saw Marie years ago, she was rough then, I was young and fancied a bit of mature!. She has not aged very well!!!. I seem to remember something about flowers in the window and the Acocks Green area. If it's the same one she has a message on the answer phone, even tells you how to get there by buss. Went in, maid gives you a fucking menu!!, then she comes into the room asked what you want, a few quid extra for the maid to join in!!, that's old school. She's still going and I bet smells as bad as ever of smoke and bodily fluids. Don't bother unless your fucking desperate!!. Dog

Ruff, Ruff

Dekka

Yep, I walked 20 years ago. Must be fucking horrific by now.

Offline dog999

Yes she is a state. She has a picture on AW, one of those that's been taken in a darkened room, and the image still looks like something from the Blue Lagoon!!. Dog.

Offline Bennytheball73

Yes if a sunflower was displayed in the front window it ment Marie was ready for action.
Tried to see her in Acocks Green about 11 years and thank god nobody answered.

Dekka

Yes that rings a bell. I've just had a flash back to the recorded message, she always said a "bit of a landmark for you".

Bumped into her and her old man a month or so after walking, thought she was haunting me!

Offline Bennytheball73

Yes there was recorded message by Marie.
Anyone remember Big Brenda she had a sunflower and recorded message also.

Offline dog999

Yes Big Brenda!!, from the same stable as Marie. Went to see her some time ago. Old school fat and ugly with bleached blond hair, (home job not very well done) and the whole place stunk of fags and sweat, was told to wait in another room while she finished some other guy off, so made my excuses and left. Lucky escape. If she is still working she must be getting on a bit. Dog

Offline Bennytheball73

Brenda was my fitst ever punt smashed her three times over a four two year period.
I think shes dead by now.
The time came when i was ready to do Brenda for the fourth time.Rang her number and she answered told me she had pack the game in and was very very ill with kidney failure and was having dialysis.

Offline PUUNTER28

visited Brenda a few times too , used to get a "MENU" with prices etc on ...

I chat to her on facebook now and then 

steve_m_69

I have happy memories of Marie, is there a link to her (search on AW doesn't seemgive one).

steve_m_69

Forget the post above.  Found her at the second attempt.  Only question now is do I relive what I remember as an enjoyable experience in the light of some of the earlier comments?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 12:16:46 pm by steve_m_69 »

steve_m_69

Is Maxine, late of this parish and a co-worker with Brenda and Marie (AFAIK) still around?  I have happy memories of her too:-)

steve_m_69

Got it now............

Maxine = Ruth

Offline GeorgeStevens

Maxine was my second ever punt 25 odd years ago, and she was well in her 30s then!! She was always very matter of fact - "right let's get you spunking!" - but she knew how to handle a cock. Saw her about 10 years ago and she was working with a slim black girl with organ stop nipples, Shardise I think was her name. Had a pretty good two-girl with them!