Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minxy Melissa XXX - Havering  (Read 2419 times)

9 review(s) for minxy melissa XXX (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hackneylad1

I visited this girl a couple of weeks ago. This is an odd one for a neutral. In the past I've always been happy with around a 7 in the looks department and valued service above size 6 supermodel looks. This is where it gets difficult because the service was excellent but to me (I have seen other reviews on here) she was more of a 5 at best. Large lady with puffy face (and belly) and a lot of eye makeup - didn't really do it for me but there wasn't a lot to go on beforehand. I know some on here like larger ladies particularly with big jugs.

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30min incall
Fee: £80

Location: Block of flats right on Havering border with Essex. Usual hide behind door as most girls do but at least did not have to hang around outside waiting for flat number or anything as full instructions had already been given. Flat clean and tidy with cosy bedroom for the action.

Comms: Very easy - arranged the previous day through AW messages and a phone call. Instructions on where to park given and received phone call about 5 mins before booking.

Girl: No face photos beforehand. Described above in first paragraph

Service:
Very enthusiastic service - she got very wet whereas I struggled a bit because looks wise she didn't do it for me. All that I had mentioned from her likes list was delivered well.

Would I go again - No my reason being I didn't really fancy her but she delivered on the service front.

Mendra

Seen Melissa in the past. your review is precise. she used to be hot when had not put on so much weight. Met her about 5 times in the past. not on my HT anymore until she loses te belly