Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Superb-Anne  (Read 1141 times)

Just Fussy

Has anyone seen Superb-Anne of Braintree, says Romanian so not a good start, and has reviews on AW, but not convinced

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Offline sxman

Has anyone seen Superb-Anne of Braintree, says Romanian so not a good start, and has reviews on AW, but not convinced

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

I would avoid big time, the ones who have left feedback have hidden there feedback so looks well dodgy to me.

Just Fussy

Yup  .. thinking the same thing .... :thumbsdown:

Offline madeinwales56

I bet the bird in the profile pics won't be the one opening the door.

ramrodronnie

It's going to need for some brave punter to TOFTT on this one. Who knows, she could be another hidden gem?

Just Fussy

Well I have emailed her, will update if she replies ..but honestly...dont hold your breath

Offline sxman

Well I have emailed her, will update if she replies ..but honestly...dont hold your breath

Did you email her to ask why is it that most of the people who have left her feedback have hidden theirs and the ones who have not hidden there feedback have mostly seen the same WG's, you're a braver man than me.

Offline sxman

I bet the bird in the profile pics won't be the one opening the door.

Who knows who would open the door, but her pics have been posted on this forum,  External Link/Members Only

I could not not be bothered to read it all to find out what the thread was about.