Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa - Erotic Studios, Birmingham  (Read 2749 times)

Andy61

External Link/Members Only

£60 for half an hour – OWO, DFK, RO and covered sex

Visited Erotic Studios a couple of times previously and whilst Ive also walked once when there wasn’t anyone I fancied there are often some little gems!! Ella who works on a Saturday only is amazing!!
Melissa is offered as a French girl but reality is she’s born French but brought up in Spain  - so no point if you want to practise your bedroom French! Hahaha – but OK for Spanish!
The rooms at Erotic Studios are a curates egg – some good some shit – this one was in the shit class – up the stairs, warm air heater on as it was cool and a bed made from a slab of granite – do not expect bouncy sex and watch your knees old timers!!
Melissa is petite and there’s not an ounce of fat on her – she’s got pert little tits though and is shaved below. Unfortunately there isn’t a picture of here on the ES web page – which is pretty useless anyway – no rota crap pictures – pretty useless all round.
So I undressed and laid back – she joined me on the slab and we kissed for a while then she drifted down and after cleaning my cock with a wet wipe gave a nice soft but sensual BJ with some ball tickling thrown in.

Switched positions and I went down on her. All was clean and fresh although I struggle to see showers in the place!!  Started off passively but then got into it and left her with a smile on a face.
Laid back and she sucked me some more and then suited me up for some cowgirl.
Nice session of being ridden and I came – nice hot and tight in there!
All in all a pleasant session and if you like thin pert girls she’s for you. Its rare I ever punt with a parlour girl twice so I probably wouldn’t re-visit unless the itch needed scratching.

Offline azrael

Not a parlour guy myself, but thanks for the review andy  :hi:

Cantgetenough

External Link/Members Only

£60 for half an hour – OWO, DFK, RO and covered sex

Visited Erotic Studios a couple of times previously and whilst Ive also walked once when there wasn’t anyone I fancied there are often some little gems!! Ella who works on a Saturday only is amazing!!
Melissa is offered as a French girl but reality is she’s born French but brought up in Spain  - so no point if you want to practise your bedroom French! Hahaha – but OK for Spanish!
The rooms at Erotic Studios are a curates egg – some good some shit – this one was in the shit class – up the stairs, warm air heater on as it was cool and a bed made from a slab of granite – do not expect bouncy sex and watch your knees old timers!!
Melissa is petite and there’s not an ounce of fat on her – she’s got pert little tits though and is shaved below. Unfortunately there isn’t a picture of here on the ES web page – which is pretty useless anyway – no rota crap pictures – pretty useless all round.
So I undressed and laid back – she joined me on the slab and we kissed for a while then she drifted down and after cleaning my cock with a wet wipe gave a nice soft but sensual BJ with some ball tickling thrown in.

Switched positions and I went down on her. All was clean and fresh although I struggle to see showers in the place!!  Started off passively but then got into it and left her with a smile on a face.
Laid back and she sucked me some more and then suited me up for some cowgirl.
Nice session of being ridden and I came – nice hot and tight in there!
All in all a pleasant session and if you like thin pert girls she’s for you. Its rare I ever punt with a parlour girl twice so I probably wouldn’t re-visit unless the itch needed scratching.

There is indeed a shower, right by the the main door.

Offline Juankerr

There is indeed a shower, right by the the main door.
+1.
Thanks for the review Andy  :hi:

Diehard

Not a parlour guy myself, but thanks for the review andy  :hi:

Erotic studios one of the more reputable ones as is blue ice and over in Leicester one called Hollywood is good, or was last time I went a couple of years ago.

Problem is all have security cameras and that I find very off putting so I do tend to only visit them as last resort.

Offline azrael

Erotic studios one of the more reputable ones as is blue ice and over in Leicester one called Hollywood is good, or was last time I went a couple of years ago.

Problem is all have security cameras and that I find very off putting so I do tend to only visit them as last resort.

I used to work round the corner from the blue bell suite, every one in our work place new what it was, and for that reason alone i generally tend to stay away from parlours as you dont who can be watching :hi:

Offline Juankerr

I used to work round the corner from the blue bell suite, every one in our work place new what it was, and for that reason alone i generally tend to stay away from parlours as you dont who can be watching :hi:
I hear what you are saying in terms of the parlours that have the obvious garish frontages but you would walk past the entrance to the Studio and BlueIce oblivious of them being there unless you knew otherwise.

broksonic

I can understand them having security cameras but if they had a police raid , would they have to show who came in on that day ?