Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laila from Studio 95  (Read 6934 times)

Offline Vorteghan

I saw this MILF in S95 towards the end of last year but she's left now. She's from Barry originally. Anyone know if she's still working anywhere?

Offline snaitram99

Richard_Morgan98

Yes, it's not the place it was though , I gave it a miss for years, but have been back a few times recently. There was a time when it was all Europeans, so I didn't bother,  but there's quite a few welsh local ladies there these days, late teens to mid 20's,

The rooms in the basement are tidy enough,

Rich

Richard_Morgan98

Prices are unchanged to when it opened twenty years ago,  £40 for one lady or £50 for the two ladies together,

Rich

np500

Fuck me side ways, never heard of it, shelterd me and I did't know until I started this hobby ! Working for a guy last week telling me about a guy that rented off him ,owns 3 strip Cubs in Cardiff, knew there was one but ? Still if you don't have an interest in these things why would you ?

Swansea lad

Just across the road from the court, up the road from thr police station, lots of students loitering about Excellent location.

Offline Wayney

Must say, back in the day (late 90's early 2000's) Studio 95 was a great place, all British girls and some stunners too.  As mentioned it did go down hill, I haven't been there for years , may have to give it a go.  Doubt they'll have my Loyalty  Card from years back :-)

np500

£50 for two ladies, bloody hell ! how long is that for ? And at fifty squid , are you allowed to join in or just watch ?

Offline Wayney

That used to be for 30 mins, sex with both.  Also there was a Double Decker, Two Girls 30 Mins with each one £70 Bargain :-)

np500

Yep, I still wish I'd started this hobby years ago !

Offline Cheeseman

Ive never visited a parlour. What sort of services do they do? Dfk?

Offline Wayney

Yep, I still wish I'd started this hobby years ago !

Ha Ha Red, Swansea is crap now, but Studio 95 years ago was the busiest parlour in Wales, this was really before Indies. I spent a wedge down there :-)

Offline Mil 34

Red they even used to take Visa cards many years ago. It used to be a really good parlour until the ee girls turned up.

Richard_Morgan98

And if you paid with your Visa Card it used to show up as something like "Sunshine Leisure"  on your bank statement !!! I guess just in case your wife or girlfriend is having a nosey on your bank statements...

They also used to have a cash machine in there as well in reception !! One of those machines you pay £3 extra to make a withdrawal !. I think back in the 90's they were ahead of the times....

They had a jacuzzi in the bottom floor.  For £55 you could pick two girls, both would join you in the jacuzzi naked for 15 minutes and then you'd decide which one you want to have a service with for the next half hour, and there was a bed in the room !

Sounds a  bit strange, but when your 19 years old it was brilliant ! All the girls were welsh , and you'd see most of them having a night out in the Nightclubs on the Kingsway on a Friday and Saturday night !

Rich

np500

Brilliant in the 90's, Jesus, there's fuck all like that now, cost you about 2/350 no problem, guess that's the problem end of day, cost. That's why if every bloke in the country wanted to punt , 99.9 % would't be able to afford it, most of your time wasters are guys dying to punt, make the calls etc but just can't afford it and the punt never happens, some become a problem but that's life.

Offline Wayney

Brilliant in the 90's, Jesus, there's fuck all like that now, cost you about 2/350 no problem, guess that's the problem end of day, cost. That's why if every bloke in the country wanted to punt , 99.9 % would't be able to afford it, most of your time wasters are guys dying to punt, make the calls etc but just can't afford it and the punt never happens, some become a problem but that's life.

You are right there, saw some of the girls out once in Barons on their Christmas Party :-)

Richard_Morgan98

Apparently back in its heyday, Studio 95 used to turn over millions of pounds a year.
The building was an old converted hotel with about 8 or 9 rooms over three or four floors. It was so busy there sometimes you would have to sit in the reception for a room to become available !!!.

I think it's demise was when europe opened its doors in about 2004, loads of girls from abroad went to work there, some with a bad attitude and not very friendly , and I think the established welsh girls just got fed up with the place and left.

Anyway, sorry,  I think this thread has been hijacked, no one seems to know where Laila is.

Rich

Offline Mr Mitchell

I know Rich! She got me on my knees and I'm begging darling please!

Offline Wayney

I know Rich! She got me on my knees and I'm begging darling please!

I tried to give you consolation
When your old man had let you down.
Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
Turned my whole world upside down.

Swansea lad

The girls used to offer lots of extras for £20 each so the prices went up.

Anyone remember that blonde woman, Diane about 1997 think she was the manager?

Offline HughJardon

I tried to give you consolation
When your old man had let you down.
Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
Turned my whole world upside down.

Is that Layla by Clapton

Offline Mr Mitchell

Yes Hugh that's Clapton.

Back to Studio. I had many a sesh there and met some real lovelies Lauren, Cherry, Paris are all pleasant memories as was my first visit with a gorgeous blonde by the name of Tiffany where I was very nervous and awkward lol. My all time fave was a small brunette called Katie who hailed from The Midlands. She was easily my best parlour punt. Katie was fit, petite and a real pocket rocket who wanted to please. She must have earned a fortune!

I also remember Diane and thought she owned it?
The receptionist with long dark hair was a pain in the arse though. I just found her insincere and sometimes plain rude. Her attitude and the wind of change brought by the influx of foreigners there drove me away and it's years since I visited.

Swansea lad

Yes Hugh that's Clapton.

Back to Studio. I had many a sesh there and met some real lovelies Lauren, Cherry, Paris are all pleasant memories as was my first visit with a gorgeous blonde by the name of Tiffany where I was very nervous and awkward lol. My all time fave was a small brunette called Katie who hailed from The Midlands. She was easily my best parlour punt. Katie was fit, petite and a real pocket rocket who wanted to please. She must have earned a fortune!

I also remember Diane and thought she owned it?
The receptionist with long dark hair was a pain in the arse though. I just found her insincere and sometimes plain rude. Her attitude and the wind of change brought by the influx of foreigners there drove me away and it's years since I visited.

She might have owned it.

Didn't the tax man hit her with a massive fine?

Offline Swsnapper

HAd my first punt in studio along with a few after that when the place would be rammed.  Typical night would be try and pull a civvy in Ritzy or Central Park and end up in the waiting room with another dozen blokes!

The first punt was amazing. She was Thai/Filipino and her body was quite simply the best I have seen.  So firm, couldn't pinch an inch of fat and was very petite.

Offline Wayney

HAd my first punt in studio along with a few after that when the place would be rammed.  Typical night would be try and pull a civvy in Ritzy or Central Park and end up in the waiting room with another dozen blokes!

The first punt was amazing. She was Thai/Filipino and her body was quite simply the best I have seen.  So firm, couldn't pinch an inch of fat and was very petite.

Ha Ha, brings back memories, Studio was always the last Port of Call if unable to pull in the various clubs, as you say, waiting room would be packed sometimes!! :-)

Offline jawill

Was this the place down by George Street warehouse? Up a dark staircase with a dance studio underneath ? If so it's where I had my first ever punt many many many years ago

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

It's always been on Mansel Street, just up from the Kingsway, it's got a purple canopy outside the main entrance on the road, and a back entrance (very creepy at night !!)

External Link/Members Only

Rich