Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wg's with tight pussy's in London  (Read 4490 times)

Offline Ozy84

Probably been asked before but cannot locate a specific thread so will ask anyway. Much is said in reviews anout so and so had a tight pussy incl myself. However who would you say has the tightest in london town? Any recommendations? Or just a discussion? Your views would be appreciated.

Offline The_Don

Probably been asked before but cannot locate a specific thread so will ask anyway. Much is said in reviews anout so and so had a tight pussy incl myself. However who would you say has the tightest in london town? Any recommendations? Or just a discussion? Your views would be appreciated.

Hidden Image/Members Only

or

Try this

Offline Ozy84

:D

I knew it the don. As soon as i pressed 'post' i thought im going to get some funny replies

Offline collector

Pretty much all the petite girls have a tight pussy or even the ones bit taller but slim with a not wide pelvic bone (size 8 or less). Also I'd say the age counts, young girls have a tighter one.

Offline Ozy84

Thank you collector. So you would say there is a link between smaller girls and tighter holes? Any wg's who particularly come to mind?

punther

Tightes pussy I've come across so far is Oana:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Petite Juliette was also quite tight: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But what collector said is right generally all the petite girls have tight pussies. Just do an AW search for size 4 and size 6 dress sizes and/or under under 5 foot 3

Offline collector

Thank you collector. So you would say there is a link between smaller girls and tighter holes? Any wg's who particularly come to mind?
Yep, at least I've experienced that. There are of course exceptions but in general I'd say there is a link.

Some examples from the ones I met:
External Link/Members Only
Last two are quite tall but slim and found out they have a very tight pussy.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:51:44 am by collector »

Offline Ozy84

Looks like vicky is back.....will report back on how tight it is.

Offline Ozy84

Funny that as i think i shagged one the other day....something just werent quite right  :scare: :scare:

Mendra

Chaps I would like to think a pussy is only tight in relation to the size of your dick. Pussy not so tight for a small guy may be tight for a guy with a big dick. Get it?

Offline collector

Chaps I would like to think a pussy is only tight in relation to the size of your dick. Pussy not so tight for a small guy may be tight for a guy with a big dick. Get it?
As there are size of dicks, there are different size of pussies as well.

Offline Ozy84

I would add sexy pretty nicole to the list. She was soo tight on top it felt like her pussy was pulling the condom off as she bounced.

Offline lovemachine

I found this one very tight External Link/Members Only  and is usually in london

Offline Popperpumppunt

Petite girls have small pussys
Tall girls have big pussy
Black girls have big pussys
So on and so on...

Iv found none of this to be true. A girl is either tight or loose, regardless of her size or colour

Offline paul_2407

Tightes pussy I've come across so far is Oana:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Petite Juliette was also quite tight: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But what collector said is right generally all the petite girls have tight pussies. Just do an AW search for size 4 and size 6 dress sizes and/or under under 5 foot 3

Generally agreed with this

raylondoner

Pussy control is the important factor rather than just being tight.

I just love it when a girl squeezes me with her pussy muscles. I'm lucky to have 2 favourites that do this very well!   :hi:

Offline peter purves

Arab Kardashian

I have a possible (stereotypical) theory  - reconstructive hymen surgery on her part
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac