Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Scarlett/ Miss Betty  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Rhodri Mawr

[Changed from Positive to Negative by admin at request of poster]

Apologies for the essay.  Looked stunning, good reviews.  I tried to see her about six months ago in Port Talbot.  I delayed posting this as I didn't want my punting phone number posted on here etc by her.  Quite frankly she is as mad as a box of frogs.  Avoid at all costs.  Luckily she didn't cost me any money but I did waste two afternoons.  Which when you have to 'make' the time is annoying. 

The first attempt looked promising, coms were good so as I approached I text ahead before entering the street to be met with silence... then I did the drive through.  Lots of people active in street including someone gardening energetically close to the target house.  Eventually got her on the phone after ringing for 10 mins.  said her father had called around so off I went to a local Mcdonalds for a coffee.  30 mins later same  issue, delaying etc. I circled a couple of times and thought I am far too visible so I went home after 40 mins.  Then I'm bombarded with texts-where am I?  Come back , why have you gone? At one point her English was so bad I questioned whether she was from outside the UK-that went down like a shit sandwich with her.

After approx 50 texts exchanged-normally I've completed a booking in under 5- I allowed myself to be convinced that she would see me next week with an extra 30 mins thrown in.  So a week later off I go again.  This time no communication until an hour after the event when she says she was sleeping...  At this point I wished her luck in what ever she decided to do with her life as this was clearly not for her.

Moral of the story-trust your head not your old boy.

Offline iverthickone

Why the positive then?  :dash:

Got a link to her?

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Good point.  I didn't notice that- definitely a negative.

Her profile's gone missing.  I'll put up a link if it reappears.

Offline foreverhung

Good point.  I didn't notice that- definitely a negative.

Her profile's gone missing.  I'll put up a link if it reappears.

you can contact admin and they'll change it to negative
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

jtfm

External Link/Members Only
New profile, seen her a couple of weeks ago (outcall) in Cardiff, a bit mad but to be fair a decent punt!

Offline biker-boy

Check out the Feedbacks - dates, times, provider, content - just not TOO obvious!

Offline Cardiffdave

I seen her last year and walked out, she was 100% on drugs one to avoid

Offline foreverhung

Check out the Feedbacks - dates, times, provider, content - just not TOO obvious!

Wow Charlie&Felix has been busy, think he may have a TARDIS
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Swansea lad

I had a good punt with her she was really nice, guess shes a bit hit or miss then. From what I remember the house was in a 1 way street on a bus route with little parking available.

Offline licky

I booked her last year. Halloween Saturday it was, I remember it well coz there were lots of kids running round the streets. I booked her for about 4, she put me off till 5, at 5 she put me off till 6. At 6 her phone was switched off !! I had driven for about 1.5 hours, parked up in the next street waiting  for 2 hours with kids running riot.
But no plan B in that area, so drove home, another 1.5 hours, well fucked off.
Never again.  :(

np500

Licky, that would have drawn a big fat negative review off me, that's worse than the 4 shit Roma's I saw, I've done one negative review, saw the others long before I found uk punting and I can't remember there names, other wise Thay would all have got a kicking .

Swansea lad

Licky, that would have drawn a big fat negative review off me, that's worse than the 4 shit Roma's I saw, I've done one negative review, saw the others long before I found uk punting and I can't remember there names, other wise Thay would all have got a kicking .

What do you look for in wg?

Offline Rhodri Mawr

I booked her last year. Halloween Saturday it was, I remember it well coz there were lots of kids running round the streets. I booked her for about 4, she put me off till 5, at 5 she put me off till 6. At 6 her phone was switched off !! I had driven for about 1.5 hours, parked up in the next street waiting  for 2 hours with kids running riot.
But no plan B in that area, so drove home, another 1.5 hours, well fucked off.
Never again.  :(

Seems to be a pattern here.

np500

I'm in Nottingham pissed so difficult to say at the moment .

Offline extraa

Ha it's funny as I've tried to meet her twice before too. She also gave me the 'dad called around' excuse and when I finally did get to meet her I walked. Never walked before, my heart was thumping and I was shaking but so glad I did. Bit of a scruffy flat no carpet etc and she is mad. Horrible skanky marks on her arms and legs too which is what put me off. Had some abusive texts from her for wasting her time afterwards  :scare: