Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Mya - Epsom  (Read 1597 times)

15 review(s) for Only 1mya (10 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thekman100

Hi Folks, so I know this little minx has been getting some poor reports of late so I thought I'd add cumulative review of my latest visit and bits from some previous calls.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just so I don't get accused of cheerleading, I have seen her about 7 times in total, Woking and Epsom, once was an extended session as we do click and I know what I'm getting so didn't mind making an investment. I knew I'd come at least 3 times, which I did with relative ease!!

All sessions which have been top notch services, but admittedly, suffered from some negative stuff that others have mentioned.

Comms have been pretty good for me, I do believe my number is saved so maybe that helps. Apart from Easter Weekend when I was supposed to see her (when another punter here got blown out) and that ticked me off a lot as I had cleared my diary. I finally got a reply to say she was unwell most of Weekend and she didn't expect to be moved to Epsom on the sunday. Still, even if true, it does not forgive her treatment of the other punter who I believe had travelled a fair way. Plus I never got the reason why she didn't text back on the Sunday when I was trying to confirm a time. I would have gone to Epsom!

Despite being annoyed by being let down, Mr Happy got the better of me and so I saw her this week. I don't think she has been busy at all (Easter Hols?) and so I got an energetic 45-50 mins of shagging, rimming (she has got me addicted to this), BJs and she took her first mouthful from me and allowed me to take a short vid!) all for £70. I felt a bit guilty of running over so much so I tipped her £10 (I also had some A levels which she usually doesn't do in a 30 min session).

She DID answer a text during this session and I asked her why she did this as she has never done it mid session before. She said she is sometimes responsible for making bookings when the maid isn't working and the other girl is poor with English. Well, I knew her enough to say that though I didn't mind too much there would be plenty of punters that would (I had the other reporter in my mind). As you can expect a text came through again a few seconds later and she thought best to answer it. Maybe that is why I got some bonus time!?

On the cleanliness note, she has always smelt clean for me and when we had an extended session would head straight to the bathroom for a 'whores wash' I guess you call it, after each pop. I suppose as long as she doesn't sweat like a pig then I guess you'll never know if she showers regularly between punters though. I have been more concerned with her rimming another chap and then kissing me! lol

Finally, there was one time when I was kept waiting and I had to kill an hour in Woking but that was partly my fault as I said I was on my way but didn't specify a time, she took another booking in the meantime.

So, I do think some bad habits are forming, I think the organisation is much better when the maid/boss is covering the bookings BUT I have benefited from some extra time when Mya is doing it. I can only hope that text wasn't from a punter waiting for me to finish and I was running over. i doubt it as she said she was deathly quiet.

BUT the fact remains she is sexy as hell and I cannot fault her services. I literally cannot be bothered to book a low rated or zero rated WG locally on AW at the moment when for £70 I know what I am going to get from Mya. I've looked, but there really isn't anyone that has tempted me a bit or get's a negative from here. Both Woking and Epsom are a pain in the arse for me but I will continue to travel I guess and hope I don't get stood up like that other chap!

YMMV of course, but I think I'm safe in saying that even the negatives and neutrals on her have said she is a good performer but she is a bit scatty!

Roll the dice!  :unknown:

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks but the other review has completely put me off with the whole cleanliness thing. Atleast the much aligned Renata showers.

Offline thekman100

Fair play. As I say. It could be a concern.

Who is Renata?

Offline Tony_Red

Another romanian WG. She pisses off punters like no other girl, but she does jump into the adjoining shower after a punt. That's what happened when I saw her anyway.