Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiaragirl - AdultWork  (Read 1004 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sampat

During my first meeting with Kiaragirl i noticed the restraints at each corner of the bed and joked about trying them out. Never having done a "tie and tease" and after a few messages on UKE i just needed to find a date and time to suit.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking made via AW for a 1 hour incall in Whickham - comms were good but i knew the address and what to expect.

I didn't specify what Kiara should wear but she appeared to remember our first meeting as when the door closed she appeared from behind it she was wearing a gorgeous one piece outfit with holes in all the right places.
Kisses and gropes behind the door before she suggested moving to the bedroom. Envelope handed over and more kissing as i explored her body through the lingerie and tested those appropriately placed holes to check out nipples and beautifully shaven pussy.
After she had removed my clothes without me noticing she reminded me that i had asked to be tied up.
I laid on the bed and she crawled all over me fastening wrists and ankles in the velcro restraints. I didn't realise how secure these things were until i tried to reach out and grab her during what was to follow.
Kiara then proceeded to lick, scratch, suck and generally arouse and excite every inch of my body, with particular attention being paid to the cock and balls. Much has been said about Kiara's oral skills and i can confirm that she has to be up there with the best. I had asked not to be blindfolded and was pleased she agreed as the sight of her smiling face just before devouring my cock was amazing. She managed to manoeuvre herself around my body around me during this tease in such a way that whenever i tried to grab something in my hand or mouth she was just out of reach and the restraints did there job. I did plead for a taste of her pussy and she obliged by sitting over my face and grinding it into me.
Just when i thought it couldn't get better Kiara produced a condom, put it on me with her mouth, then climbed on top and rode me cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. I told her i was getting close so it was off with the condom and more amazing OWO until she took and swallowed every drop.
As i recovered Kiara unfastened the restraints and we lay on the bed and cuddled.
She then suggested i had plenty time for another go, if i was up for it. I think my smile said it all and her oral skills soon had me ready again.
Another orally applied condom led to vigorous and enthusiastic sex in mish and doggy before finishing with another CIM.
I was grateful for the offer of a shower and once showered and dried (clean fluffy towel and male shower gel) dressed and enjoyed another snogging before i left.

Now i need to find another opportunity to reverse the roles and do the teasing. (More to folow)

Offline PlasticGeordie

Top review Sampat. Jenny is just an amazing girl. Great performer, terrific personality and 100% enthusiasm and adventurousness.

Offline waynekerr600

+1.

Saw her for the first time recently and was totally stunned how fantastic she is.

Probably repeating what has been said already but I found her facially very attractive (even more attractive than her photos!) with a great body. Great personality and really puts you at your ease. I think she does the extra little things really well like the way she disrobes when heading up the stairs to reveal her gorgeous arse to the way she poses when you undress to the wat she tickles yourballs during a BJ i could go on and on.

Writing this has made me think that i had better get a return visit organised.......