Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Lily - NW2  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Ade65

External Link/Members Only

Had to go down to London yesterday, so thought I'd try to have some fun while there, and found this Thai girl on Friday Ads.

Easy communications and appointment quickly sorted out, booked for 30 minutes and met at the door by a sexily-dressed lady that matches the pictures (always a good start!). Slim, attractive, nice bum, small breasts with suckable nipples :)

Nice apartment, felt safe there. Once the admin was out of the way, it was into the bedroom, lots of kissing and touching as we got undressed.

Started with oral, which was good, and I returned the favour which she seemed to like, then onto some doggy, before switching to mish, which is my favourite position.

Very friendly girl, lots of talking and eye contact and made me feel at ease. If I was in London still I'd go back, especially as she has a friend with her, so there#s an option for variety :)

aronblake

how much did you pay?
and do you recommend for a first timer?

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review. Looks promising.
I can't see any prices on her ad. How much did you pay? And did she offer OWO and CIM?

Offline Ade65

Hi,

It was £80 for 30 mins, £120 for an hour. She did OWO, not sure about CIM as I'd moved on by then. Very nice girl, worth a visit IMO.

Offline stewpid

Thanks for the review, always good to hear about new Asian options.

You mention kissing. Was this DFK or just light FK?

Offline fuckit

Hi where in NW2.... cricklewood? Thanks

Offline Ade65

Thanks for the review, always good to hear about new Asian options.

You mention kissing. Was this DFK or just light FK?

Yes, full on GFE. Didn't hold back :)

Offline Ade65

Hi where in NW2.... cricklewood? Thanks

NW2 4QY - sorry, I'm not from London and don't know the areas well, I was just down for the day.

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for the review mate. Would you say the stated age 27yo is accurate?

Offline earlgreyman

I popped in to see this lady yesterday. I saw another lady last week, who was ok, so seem's they change girls very often. This place is the same address that Darlisa (look at my previous review for info) used a while ago, albeit a different room in the place, located on a side road behind Sainsburys. It seems more like a mini hotel/bedsit. This lady's set up is separate from Darlisa's, I think.

On arriving, I met her at the door - she looked older than the 27 years old the op reported. Judging from the photos on that ad url, they're quite old or very retouched - I'd say she was closer to 35 - at least rather milfy looking. She looked in good shape though, quite busty and curvy but didn't seem fat. I didn't warm to her, mainly because she wanted to charge me £120 for just massage & sex. I did say I wanted 30mins. No mention of OWO either so didn't take the risk with my dosh. I walked.

Seems the OP got a whole hour for £120 (?), so that's far better value than I was offered, so maybe she just misunderstood what I wanted.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:10:27 pm by earlgreyman »

Offline Ade65

Thanks for the review mate. Would you say the stated age 27yo is accurate?

Like the report above, I'd say she was probably early 30s - but I wonder if it was the same girl, as Lily wasn't particularly busty, so that may have been the girl with her - and may explain the difference in what was offered?

Offline earlgreyman

Like the report above, I'd say she was probably early 30s - but I wonder if it was the same girl, as Lily wasn't particularly busty, so that may have been the girl with her - and may explain the difference in what was offered?

She wasn't massively chesty, I guess, just a lot curvier and bustier than your average Thai WG (at least that i've seen). Usually they're pretty petite and tiny, this lady whilst not very tall (5ft5ish), was certainly quite curvy.

Via text I was told there was 2 girls working that day, although I was only shown in by this lady, so maybe this one was different to yours? This lady I saw had brightly coloured pointy manicured nails. Ring any bells?  :dance:

Offline Ade65

She wasn't massively chesty, I guess, just a lot curvier and bustier than your average Thai WG (at least that i've seen). Usually they're pretty petite and tiny, this lady whilst not very tall (5ft5ish), was certainly quite curvy.

Via text I was told there was 2 girls working that day, although I was only shown in by this lady, so maybe this one was different to yours? This lady I saw had brightly coloured pointy manicured nails. Ring any bells?  :dance:

I think we must have seen different girls - the one I saw was the one in the pic, but not very busty at all; sexy though :)

Offline earlgreyman

I think we must have seen different girls - the one I saw was the one in the pic, but not very busty at all; sexy though :)

Ah ok, yes she must've been the 'other' girl on that day. Shame, as from your review, your girl seemed decent. What was she wearing that day you saw her? I did spot a hot looking thai girl soon after i left, walking to the station who wore tight black leggings and black stilletoes....

Random, but maybe that could've been her?