Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANALSEXSLUT and her conniving friend  (Read 3081 times)

1 review(s) for   busty blonde (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Muscleboy

I am a long time lurker who thought posting reviews is too much hassle... Until now.
This punt was so rubbish that I can't help but post a review on it, so others won't be shafted by these two bimbos and so they make as little money as possible for their 'service'.

External Link/Members Only

Cost: was offered £100 for 30 minutes, ended up being £80 for 15 minutes

Service provided: OW, Handjob & Covered Penetration

The punt: called at 7:30pm wanting to release some man juice and was attracted to the profile due to her beingn local and that she is "offering anal". Was given an address and called her at 8:15 to say I arrived at the hotel, for her to say that she needed 5 minutes. Ended up not seeing her until 8:55pm, which wasn't an issue to me as i don't live too far from there. Got into her room to see her and her friend looking like they just unpacked their things. My intention was to see anal sex slut to have anal sex (which is £30 extra), but she ended up convincing me to see her and her mate on a "deal" of £100 for 30 minutes, due to her saying that i might be too big  :thumbsdown:

So I stripped down, for them to joke that my flaccid penis is small (i took it on the chin as i know that i am a "grower"). Things were going smooth, with Viviene and her friend both gave me blowjobs and wanked me off, then leading to viviene riding me and her friend, who as far as i am aware isn't advertised, giving me her breast to suck but not offering to initiate her getting penetrated, which after a while was very suspicious. 15 minutes finished and i ejaculated and things went from bad to horrible, which I'll explain in bullet points;

1. I clocked that her friend didn't initiate penetration because she was on her period  :vomit: (saw a string went she bent over to grab her draws)
2. Viviene tried to cut the booking short because "her Uber arrived, as she had an outcall booking in Marble Arch at 9:30 (which is obviously bullshit because I know it takes more than 15 minutes to go from Borough to Marble Arch)
3. She tried not to give me any money back and when I explained i wanted to get some sort of refund, she told her friend in Spanish about my gripe, in which her friend replied in Spanish "not my problem". I ain't good at Spanish, but i can clock certain words, and I pointed it out to Viviene with anger in my tone of voice and facial expression, which i guess spurred Viviene to give me back £20.

I left with £20 given back and a departing message of "Come back when i move to my new apartment, I'll make sure i give you time to make it up to you", FUCK THAT!!! Inspite of that shit experience, I still didn't plan on posting a review until i left the hotel to see no Uber in sight, and the fact that i stayed around the hotel for 10 more minutes to see if they do come out to hop into an Uber (they didn't come down).

To conclude l, avoid these women because they double book, give shit excuses to cut a punt short, don't offer all the services on the likes list (no rimming at all), surprise extras (OWO,CIM ETC.) and the fact that these terrible women still work whilst on their periods. This punt has probably put me off punting for the time being (probably until i see Maggie at the end of April and end up being sucked into the punting game again).

Offline Sonny Crockett

Sorry to hear about your awful experience with two pro$$ies who couldn't give two fucks about giving you a good time. And insulting of them to tell you to go back to them to make up time. That is just treating the punter with total contempt.

ramrodronnie

I am a long time lurker who thought posting reviews is too much hassle... Until now.
This punt was so rubbish that I can't help but post a review on it, so others won't be shafted by these two bimbos and so they make as little money as possible for their 'service'.

Cost: was offered £100 for 30 minutes, ended up being £80 for 15 minutes

Service provided: OW, Handjob & Covered Penetration

The punt: called at 7:30pm wanting to release some man juice and was attracted to the profile due to her beingn local and that she is "offering anal". Was given an address and called her at 8:15 to say I arrived at the hotel, for her to say that she needed 5 minutes. Ended up not seeing her until 8:55pm, which wasn't an issue to me as i don't live too far from there. Got into her room to see her and her friend looking like they just unpacked their things. My intention was to see anal sex slut to have anal sex (which is £30 extra), but she ended up convincing me to see her and her mate on a "deal" of £100 for 30 minutes, due to her saying that i might be too big  :thumbsdown:

So I stripped down, for them to joke that my flaccid penis is small (i took it on the chin as i know that i am a "grower"). Things were going smooth, with Viviene and her friend both gave me blowjobs and wanked me off, then leading to viviene riding me and her friend, who as far as i am aware isn't advertised, giving me her breast to suck but not offering to initiate her getting penetrated, which after a while was very suspicious. 15 minutes finished and i ejaculated and things went from bad to horrible, which I'll explain in bullet points;

1. I clocked that her friend didn't initiate penetration because she was on her period  :vomit: (saw a string went she bent over to grab her draws)
2. Viviene tried to cut the booking short because "her Uber arrived, as she had an outcall booking in Marble Arch at 9:30 (which is obviously bullshit because I know it takes more than 15 minutes to go from Borough to Marble Arch)
3. She tried not to give me any money back and when I explained i wanted to get some sort of refund, she told her friend in Spanish about my gripe, in which her friend replied in Spanish "not my problem". I ain't good at Spanish, but i can clock certain words, and I pointed it out to Viviene with anger in my tone of voice and facial expression, which i guess spurred Viviene to give me back £20.

I left with £20 given back and a departing message of "Come back when i move to my new apartment, I'll make sure i give you time to make it up to you", FUCK THAT!!! Inspite of that shit experience, I still didn't plan on posting a review until i left the hotel to see no Uber in sight, and the fact that i stayed around the hotel for 10 more minutes to see if they do come out to hop into an Uber (they didn't come down).

To conclude l, avoid these women because they double book, give shit excuses to cut a punt short, don't offer all the services on the likes list (no rimming at all), surprise extras (OWO,CIM ETC.) and the fact that these terrible women still work whilst on their periods. This punt has probably put me off punting for the time being (probably until i see Maggie at the end of April and end up being sucked into the punting game again).

Thanks for your Review Muscleboy. Sorry to read about your shit punt.  Much appreciated that you have brought these scamming bitches to our attention.
Defo not one for my HL. Black Listed

yumyum3

Thanks for your review OP. It seems to me that Brazilian groups are now vying with Romanian groups for biggest scamming cunts  :bomb:

Offline PLeisure

A shame that it took two scamming pro$$ies to generate a review but you did the right thing in highlighting their atrocious work ethic. Others would still keep quiet and continue pulling information off the forum with no intention to contribute. So thanks for taking the time to write this and better luck with the next punt  :hi:

texasjapan

Probably one of the worst punts I've read about  :diablo:
Load of bullocks these two girls are.
Feel bad for you op

ramrodronnie

A shame that it took two scamming pro$$ies to generate a review but you did the right thing in highlighting their atrocious work ethic. Others would still keep quiet and continue pulling information off the forum with no intention to contribute. So thanks for taking the time to write this and better luck with the next punt  :hi:

Defo agree with you there PLeisure!

Offline bestbefore

Well now you have discovered how easy it is to post a review, perhaps you will carry on reviewing girls on this forum, good and bad. This forum only works for the good of us all if we all review girls we have seen. If everyone on here 'lurked' then it wouldn't be much use.
The only exception would be to needlessly review forum 'favourites' unless there is a significant change in attitude or services provided.

ramrodronnie

Well now you have discovered how easy it is to post a review, perhaps you will carry on reviewing girls on this forum, good and bad. This forum only works for the good of us all if we all review girls we have seen. If everyone on here 'lurked' then it wouldn't be much use.
The only exception would be to needlessly review forum 'favourites' unless there is a significant change in attitude or services provided.

Exactly my sentiments bestbefore!

Offline salazar

Rule of thumb which has worked for me: Don't book anyone with "anal" in their avatar. Same goes for "horny" and "slut". It's just too obvious.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Rule of thumb which has worked for me: Don't book anyone with "anal" in their avatar. Same goes for "horny" and "slut". It's just too obvious.

Those girls with that type of username are certainly the most deceptive and conniving of Pro$$ie.

Andre 3000

Agree I know these are whores, but even the decent ones wouldn't want Anal in their username. It's just crass and obvious

All caps usernames is another warning sign to avoid.