Author Topic: Upcoming Frankfurt trip May 12 to 17  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Wanking

Havent been to Frankfurt since 2005 so due another trip.

FKK Dietzenbach is my main reason for going. I just want some bareback.

plan to hit Maxis Swing and Treff 188, maybe Spermagames if there is an event on.

Also lots of perving in the RLD planned.

Happy to meet up with anyone ....


FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Please never punt in UK again...

Offline bbj1980

Good for you wanking. Presume the BB girls are all proven to be disease free?

I love frankfurt.

Offline Wanking

Good for you wanking. Presume the BB girls are all proven to be disease free?

I love frankfurt.

Its a grey area..I havent caught anything yet. :yahoo:

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good for you wanking. Presume the BB girls are all proven to be disease free?

I love frankfurt.

So, I don't approve of this for obvious reasons...but there are quite a few clubs which have bb girls that get tested...I strongly recommend you avoid bb in rdl as they are less likely to be clean.

I think there are forumns in German too which review theses places...

Stay safe.

Offline Wanking

So, I don't approve of this for obvious reasons...but there are quite a few clubs which have bb girls that get tested...I strongly recommend you avoid bb in rdl as they are less likely to be clean.

I think there are forumns in German too which review theses places...

Stay safe.

Thanks for your advice mate, I just wouldnt have a clue..

Ive never actually had sex with a prostitute before so Im looking forward to it..

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not trying to belittle you but you should be aware:

External Link/Members Only

The risks are increased with people that have sex with lots of people...remember, while girls may be checked, other punters may not be checked.

Seriously...I think you are being foolish.
.

Stay safe

damx1986

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
im going to be there from the 5th to the 9th of may,if yu about let me know

Offline Jerboa

im going to be there from the 5th to the 9th of may,if yu about let me know

What's your plan? Clubs, laufhaus bordels?

Offline Gurhur

Have been through frankfurt for work,and stopped at treff 188, this is a fixed price,as many goes as you can manage in the time you pay for.......sounds good?......it wasn't really as the girls were just after you blowing your load and then getting the next guy,but definitely a tick in the box!
I find the laufhaus type places are better,you can see what's there and walk away down the corridor if you don't like her in the flesh. Have a Google for frankfurt huren, and you'll find sites that will give you pointers,ladies.de is.one to look at.
Prices will vary between €70 to.€100 for half an hour I've found so far,have fun!

As for bareback?? Ffs just no man no!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 10:34:49 pm by Gurhur »

Offline Wanking

Im out in frankfurt from tomorrow 12th to 17th.

Gonna do Dietz fkk friday, and some flatrate and laufhaus after that ..

Anyone interested in meeting up with a true arsche licker lemme know..

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97


Ive never actually had sex with a prostitute before so Im looking forward to it..

 I haven't either so it would be great to hear  how it went. I hope you enjoy the experience.

 :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Wanking

Ok Im back and I had a fucking blast over there, absolutely loved every minute of it. Hadn't been to Wankfurt since 2005, but Im hoping to go back again soon.

Reports on FKK Dietz, Maxi Swing, Swingers Kinos, The RLD, and more to cum in the next few days, but Ill start off with this Gem.

----------------------------

Cocaine Hoor Scam - Myway Bar RLD

This happened on Monday night around 11 pm in the Myway Bar on Taunasstrasse. Now the Mybar was my favorite bar on my recent 5 day visit to Frankfurt, regular type bar but many dodgy looking characters hang out there, so I felt completely at home LOL!

I like it because they have sexy barmaids, and some off duty hookers come in there. :drinks:

She came in and quickly approached me, sat down, and didn't mind me feeling her up a bit. Then she says, sex for 1 hour 30 euro, but can I buy her coke for 70 euro. I knew then it was bound to be a scam. Scam is she says the dealer is just outside the bar, and can she have the 70 euro to go get the coke, promising to return of course, and then she just disappears off into the night. Ive heard of it before..

I decided to play along for a bit, she was sexy enough apart from her rotten teeth, but she had nice curves. Said she was Hungarian, 35 years old. She only agreed to a photo after I bought her a tequila for 4 euro. She let me rub her leg, which made me seriously stiiff, and I offered her another shot if she would let me put my hand right up her skirt. She agreed, and I got to rub her pussy lightly thru her knickers for 30 seconds or so. :yahoo:

She spent about 20 mins in my company in total. Im too long in the tooth to fall for scams, but its a pity cos I really would like to have fucked her.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:07:45 pm by Wanking »