Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this curvy polish WG?  (Read 1942 times)

joseph670

AW feedback seems solid but there are no reviews on here at all. So can anyone who has seen her share their experience?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

pawghunter2015

Im curious to find out as well. Thinking of making a booking

Offline FCB

AW feedback seems solid but there are no reviews on here at all. So can anyone who has seen her share their experience?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She's been on my HL for a while and I might see her in future but note her feedback is not as solid as it seems because if I remember well until recently in her profile she used to say that clients leaving positive feedback would get £10 discount on next visit and £20 discount for field report. With that sort of incentive you can't really trust any of her ratings in my opinion.

pawghunter2015

I'm worried she's going to be like the other 'busty polish girl' (Blonde Busty Kim / Amazonian Kim - Whitechapel) that goes by busty but is actually a ball of fat.

DOBERMAN

Amazing what some people classify as Curvy.

You can be slim and curvy or chubby with no curves. Just because a woman a size 14 doesn't make her curvy.

Just another out of shape WG. But to each his own.

punther

You can be slim and curvy or chubby with no curves. Just because a woman a size 14 doesn't make her curvy.

Just another out of shape WG. But to each his own.

+1
So eloquently put  :thumbsup:

JustBrowsing2016

would like to but she doesn't see black guys, oh well.

joseph670

I saw her in the end and I must say she is around size 14 with a slight belly BUT she definitely has curves. Service wise she does an A* GFE and her OWO is one of the best I've had not to mention she is also extremely friendly. Overall positive, review coming soon

ness4

I made a booking to see her today because I seem to remember seeing her before and enjoying myself but after agreeing a time and details with her I got "oh sweetie, I'm booked all afternoon now" seems to be a pattern with this one