Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Amour - Whickham  (Read 1394 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CELICA GT

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I have wanted to meet Jenny for a while now, but due to her full time working hours and my restricted availablity not had the chance. I spotted on Amour that she was working Easter Monday so took the opportunity to book her.
Comms from Amour spot on as usual. No major special request, but told Jenny it would be nice to see her in Sussies and when she opened the door she was a sight to behold, high heels and classy Stocking and Suspenders with matching Bra. Nice big kiss as an introduction then straight upstairs and into the bedroom and lovely DFK, couldn't resist her perky boobs and nipples then into  some RO, OWO followed and Jenny is an expert at this, lots of teasing and eye contact. On with the hat and enjoyed various positions . Then we both lay on the bed and chatted with some more kissing.
Well worth the wait to see Jenny, shame it will probably be another bank holiday before I get the chance.
 :kissgirl:

Looking4fun

Good review sounds like you had a great time

Offline PlasticGeordie

Jenny is amazing. One of the very, very best. Thanks for your great review. Hard to imagine she will ever get a bad one.

Offline Denhamhoop

Yep Id be surprised if someone didnt enjoy their time with Jenny.

Offline Sar-Major

Good review sounds like you had a great time

+1...........I chatted with her on Wednesday, She knew exactly who I was and when I was going to "Squirt" her again  :D :D :D

I must admit it has been a while, and you shouldnt keep a lady waiting too fekin long :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac