Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dya in Taunton, Princess Dya?  (Read 894 times)

JV547845

This one turned up on my radar.  I just wondered if any of you recognised her as the Princess Dya who used to work out of Bristol, sometimes  with Daisy?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

This one turned up on my radar.  I just wondered if any of you recognised her as the Princess Dya who used to work out of Bristol, sometimes  with Daisy?

External Link/Members Only

Facially very different from the Princess Dya I punted with.  Also tits look smaller and no tat on her hip (though that could of been photoshopped out). :hi:

No number on the profile.  Could be a Romanian scam?  :unknown:

JV547845

Yep.  Boom!  From Taunton to Liverpool, with only in 8 hours between in calls.  Must have a Tardis.  Unfortunately a scammer stealing Dya's photos is far more likely, than Dya actually starting work up in Taunton. Thanks Roth.

JV547845

Cheers.  Dya must be a more common name than I realised-  there's another one in Bristol at the moment with a few negatives.

Offline Roth

This is Dya who used to be in  central Bristol:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Going by the tits and the tat, that's looks to be the Dya I punted with
in Bristol.  :thumbsup:  Reading the UKP reviews the M.O. is the
same - 2 prossies when you turn up - Dya and Daisy.  :rose: :rose:

Wish they'd tour Bristol again. Fairly decent punts for Romanians. :rose: :rose:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Both profiles in Liverpool.

Coincidence?

Offline Johny Stone

This is Princess Dya who is now FF Miley:

Dya and Daria:

The prossie from Op`s link doesn`t look like those 2, maybe they have a third prossie in their flat?

Offline Roth

This is Princess Dya who is now FF Miley:

Dya and Daria:

The prossie from Op`s link doesn`t look like those 2, maybe they have a third prossie in their flat?

These 2 are Daisy and Dya.   :thumbsup:  :rose: :rose:

The prossie in the OP's link is most probably a scam profile. :dash:

Offline Johny Stone

Daisy, my bad  :hi: Dunno where Daria came from  :dash: