Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fbsm Nina part 2  (Read 3662 times)

Stimpy

Had chance to get back into Birmingham this week and fancied another fbsm , I was originally going to try and see mally but after such a good time with Nina a couple of weeks ago I decided to go again , text and arranged meeting met Nina wearing stockings suspenders again (at request ) , sorted out the paperwork and showered , I returned and decided the bed was a better option than the massage table , lay on my back and Nina asked if I wanted to do b2b first so she sensually started massaging up my legs and playing with the old man , I'd asked for breast relief and boy does she know how to use them ended up a mixture of breast /hand and oral with condom at my request , this really got me going but really wanted to come on her tits so moved round and got one hell of a tit wank whilst I played with her , Nina was quiet happy to let me play with her but not inside (well not inside too much ) I didn't last too much longer , we both jumped through the shower again to clean off , onto the massage table for a really good massage and finish all in 1hr £80 , I will be going back service and attitude is spot on and tits are fantastic

External Link/Members Only

harryhill123

Have you been since? The number keeps forwarding straight to answerphone.

Stimpy

No I keep trying she has vanished off the face of the earth , I'm checking regularly on vs and occasionally try calling (don't want to appear to be stalking ) problem is she was such good fun I don't know where to go to next ,seen soni ,Nancy ,mally all a number of times ,

harryhill123

That's a shame. She sounds like fun.

Stimpy

Ad is back up today

External Link/Members Only

Thank you I shall be going as soon as I get back into Birmingham

Dodo

Stimpy,  what is she like in the face and body department ??

Stimpy

When I first met her I was initially a bit disappointed thought she looked a bit chunky but when she started the massage and I got chance to have a better look I'd say she's about it a size 10 shoes not as slim as Jane or Nancy but figure isn't bad certainly not fat and saggy  ,cracking arse and tits and pretty or should I say she looked right horny whilst she was doing b2b ,did I mention the tits she certainly makes good use out of what he surgeon gave her I'll be going as soon as I make it back into Birmingham.

Dodo

Stimpy

Huge !!! And quite happy to let you play with them

Offline webpunter

Onto my non AW HL for when in Brum next.  Thanks OP